Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Lohavira

Islam In Switzerland

unbeliever,

**that's not an excuse to kill civilians any where, or to kill any person out of conflect area (Dar Alharb). that's just oppoisite to the very Isamic principles, Allah tells in the Quran, "005.032 Y: .......if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our messengers with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land."**

We are looking just on micro-scale why not have a look to the Macro-scale. have a look on the world map and tell me what are the countries that occupies other countries during the few last years??

the USA occupies Iraq, after killing and causing the killing of 100,000s ,.......

The USA occupies Afghanistan...........................

Etheobia occubies Somalia for the sake of the USA..........

India occubies Kashmeer (an important part of Pakistan), and refuses to accept 13 UN decissions over more than 60 years, why do you think?? and why the UN don't use the 7th chapter with India??

israel occupies Palestine, Syria, and Lybanon refuses to..........................

Russia occupies Chechnya,

Bosnia and Kosovo, the longerst masecre in history, 6 successive years in the middle of Eurobe, 500,000 killings....

Who are the aggressors and who are the victims?

Do you think any occupied land (what ever their religion) have the right to resist the occupying aggressive forces or no??

Aggression on the Macro-scale initiates and feeds the micro-scale, what ever religion of both

PropellerAds
unbeliever,

**that's not an excuse to kill civilians any where, or to kill any person out of conflect area (Dar Alharb). that's just oppoisite to the very Isamic principles, Allah tells in the Quran, "005.032 Y: .......if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our messengers with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land."**

We are looking just on micro-scale why not have a look to the Macro-scale. have a look on the world map and tell me what are the countries that occupies other countries during the few last years??

the USA occupies Iraq, after killing and causing the killing of 100,000s ,.......

India occubies Kashmeer (an important part of Pakistan), and refuses to accept 13 UN decissions over more than 60 years, why do you think?? and why the UN don't use the 7th chapter with India??

israel occupies Palestine, Syria, and Lybanon refuses to..........................

Bosnia and Kosovo, the longerst masecre in history, 6 successive years in the middle of Eurobe, 500,000 killings....

Do you think any occupied land (what ever their religion) have the right to resist the occupying aggressive forces or no??

Aggression on the Macro-scale initiates and feeds the micro-scale, what ever religion of both

Iraq was a crime. I agree with you on this point. At least Sadam is gone. Afghanastan is different. The taliban are some of the worst scum on the planet. Women were treated like mangy ndogs. [##][/##]They weren't allowed to live as humans. It's not even a real country, just a bunch of tribes. The people , by some miracle may stand a chance, but iit's doubtful. Kashmir, there's a lot of debate about this. It's a hell of a lot better being part of India than part of a failed miserable country like pakistan. Ethiopia is not part of the west. Africa has numerous problems. War lords run somalia.I won't argue with you about the israeli/palestinian conflict. I am pro israel and want the palestinians to have a country. israel has to feel safe. Muslims won't let them. NATO bombed the hell out of the serbs to help the muslims. Never saw a muslim country help their fellow muslim Bosnians.. Let the west do the dirty work. Russia shouldn't be in chechnya. In some cases, temporary occupation can be liberation. In other cases it is just occupation. The west saved the world from very brutal, cruel and vicious regimes (nazis and japan) in world war 2. We lost a lot of lives. The russians, though not western, lost 22,000,000. That was a great sacfifice.

unbeliever,

Iraq was a crime. I agree with you on this point. At least Sadam is gone. Afghanastan is different. The taliban are some of the worst scum on the planet. Women were treated like mangy ndogs. [##][/##]They weren't allowed to live as humans. It's not even a real country, just a bunch of tribes. The people , by some miracle may stand a chance, but iit's doubtful. Kashmir, there's a lot of debate about this. It's a hell of a lot better being part of India than part of a failed miserable country like pakistan. Ethiopia is not part of the west. Africa has numerous problems. War lords run somalia.I won't argue with you about the israeli/palestinian conflict. I am pro israel and want the palestinians to have a country. israel has to feel safe. Muslims won't let them. NATO bombed the hell out of the serbs to help the muslims. Never saw a muslim country help their fellow muslim Bosnians.. Let the west do the dirty work. Russia shouldn't be in chechnya. In some cases, temporary occupation can be liberation. In other cases it is just occupation. The west saved the world from very brutal, cruel and vicious regimes (nazis and japan) in world war 2. We lost a lot of lives. The russians, though not western, lost 22,000,000. That was a great sacfifice.

Kashmir, there's a lot of debate about this. It's a hell of a lot better being part of India than part of a failed miserable country like pakistan.

Failed miserable country.....?! Yes the West is tryin to make it look failed,it is being manipulated since decades.But it was created based on the ideology of Islam,Alhamdulillah it is still not near to being failed.Its a wonderful country.

I know many people who have the opportunity to go go abroad but they prefer living in Pakistan!And if you would better take in consideration what the Kashmiri People WANT then it is for that Kashmir should be Part of Pakistan!

Islam in Switzerland-->I have found what is an Islamic political Party in Switzerland.It is the "Islamischer Zentralrat Schweiz" and Membership can be sought on this (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetizrs.ch/"]Official website[/url].I was mesmerized by the yearly conference on the 19th February which I could take a little insight .You can also by looking at this (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=NNAnDjGUYjc"]Video about the conference![/url]

It is a wonderful way to actively participate and help,and a platform for all Muslims.

Unterstütze den Islam in der Schweiz mit Tat und Wort!:sl:

Edited by Lohavira

Failed miserable country.....?! Yes the West is tryin to make it look failed,it is being manipulated since decades.But it was created based on the ideology of Islam,Alhamdulillah it is still not near to being failed.Its a wonderful country.

I know many people who have the opportunity to go go abroad but they prefer living in Pakistan!And if you would better take in consideration what the Kashmiri People WANT then it is for that Kashmir should be Part of Pakistan!

Islam in Switzerland-->I have found what is an Islamic political Party in Switzerland.It is the "Islamischer Zentralrat Schweiz" and Membership can be sought on this Official website.I was mesmerized by the yearly conference on the 19th February which I could take a little insight .You can also by looking at this Video about the conference!

It is a wonderful way to actively participate and help,and a platform for all Muslims.

Unterstütze den Islam in der Schweiz mit Tat und Wort!:sl:

I'm still going to disagree with you on Pakistan. It is a failed state. Pakistan is responsible for its own mess. They play the U.S. and China off against each other. The Wests only interest in Pakistan is its nuclear weapons. We and you should fear radicals getting their hands on them. You can't blame the west for all your problems, especially when so many muslims want to live in our countries. Why? There is no democracy and the taliban runs wild with the help of the pakistani secret service. They are no where close to success. India is miles ahead. India will one day be a super power. Pakistan will never come close. Apparently, many people in Kashmir would like their own state. They know pakistan is a bad deal.

I'm still going to disagree with you on Pakistan. It is a failed state. Pakistan is responsible for its own mess. They play the U.S. and China off against each other. The Wests only interest in Pakistan is its nuclear weapons. We and you should fear radicals getting their hands on them. You can't blame the west for all your problems, especially when so many muslims want to live in our countries. Why? There is no democracy and the taliban runs wild with the help of the pakistani secret service. They are no where close to success. India is miles ahead. India will one day be a super power. Pakistan will never come close. Apparently, many people in Kashmir would like their own state. They know pakistan is a bad deal.

'Failed State', how long has that term been used? Like a lot of modern language terms it is made up to suit particular notions which happen to suit curent political ideologies. Brainwashing doesn't even occur to these idiots who invent these terms. Like there is a norm in the world to which 'successful states' match up with! The world is what it is and nobody should try and confine it to the view America might have.

Respect,

Ron

Assalam u Alaikum wa Rahmatullah hi wabarakatu,

"APPARENTLY many people would like their own state."

Where does this vague knowledge come from?

These arguments and perspectives are typical of a person who is ONLY influenced by the Media.Now if the Media would start to showcase all ill treatments and crimes in the west and would through its technology and tactics (Music,camera perspective,Brain washing etc...) show the west as a Tyrann,believe me you yourself would say that the west is the culprit.

The Media can make you believe strange things.I ll take an Example,we Muslims even might have never been using the word "Jihad" (I know some might think now...."Halleluja!She just said that-which-should-not-be-said....!!" *eyesroll*) as much as the Media does.Although Jihad means simply struggle.Struggling against your own Desires is a big Jihad.Its not what the Media shows it to be!

Anyhow,I didnt put in any argument about whether Pakistan is a "Failed state" or not.You ll come up with some other heard-of-argument and I dont even want to weigh my own wonderful experiences with some knowledge that is not plausible.

Although I would say,visit Pakistan.You ll see the difference yourself.Inshaa Allah!

Back to Islam in Switzerland---> There was the Day against Rascism and Islamophobie on the 28th October.Although I sadly wasnt able to attend but I checked it out on Youtube and BELIEVE ME! I was mesmerized.

I´ll post here some of those videos which are available on Youtube relating that wonderful and meaningful Day:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/user/IZRS?blend=22&ob=5"]Beautiful Quranic Recitation[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=A0FBrc__IvU&feature=related"]Adhan-SubhanAllah![/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=tEB6O7ysZjM&feature=related"]Lecture- Nora illi[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=89P6VCF8tmo&feature=related"]Oscar M.Bergamin-Ending[/url]

SubhanAllah!=) It makes me so happy that Islam is making a positive impact and that things are going ahead.May Allah bless the struggle and Dawah of all those participating and attending the event!

Next upcoming Event is the Ummah Day on the 17th December,Inshaa Allah!:sl:

Assalam u Alaikum

Assalam u Alaikum warahmatullah hy wabarakatuhu,

The Ummah Day was successfully held on the 17th December!!

It was awesome,mashaa Allah!!

Seeing so many fellow Muslims gathered at one place together for the sake of Allah...this is a feeling that speaks fot itself!!

Those who want to check the program and how it was can go to you are not allowed to post links yetu-day.ch

There were many beautiful stalls with Islamic books,helal tattoos (these are big awesome stickers for your wall,laptop aur car) halal sweets without gelatine obviously,islamic clothes and so many things more!!

It was absolutely mesmerizing!!SubhanAllah!

The lecturers were really good and they conveyed so important message all in the german language!!

Now for those who wonder Islam in Switzerland?! To them I want to say...See it is there and it is happening!!If they would see the beauty of these events they would understand that Muslims are an integral part of the swiss society!!

Wassalam

Wa Alaikum As Salaam

Sister thanks for letting us know how the Ummah Day was because we probably wouldn't find this story in the newspaper :sl: