Islamic Forum
Jinnah

The Cursed Denish Cartoonist Is Dead From Burn.

We all know about that Cartoon of Mohammed (pbuh), Naawuzubillah! published in a newspaper of Denmark. This morning I ave seen in local newspaper that he has died by fire inhis room. The source of fire is yet to be kown. Any more news to any of you? we should spread the news!

PropellerAds

Asalaamu Alaikum

Alhamdulillah, Allah has taken revenge but too bad for the Ummah who failed.

Wasalaam.

Maybe...My mum checked it out online. She couldn't find anything! :sl:

The Danish artist who made those cartoons is not dead. The Guardian (UK) reported today that his home was broken into yesterday by a Somalian man who has since been held for manslaughter charges. He was not hurt in the break-in.

You shouldn't make such statements when you are not a Muslim. Allah does not help those who not only reject Him, but insult Him and His Messenger. Everyone dies when it is their time to die, as it was written for them long before their birth. Living longer is not a blessing, it's part of the system created by Allah.

Salam.

The Danish artist who made those cartoons is not dead. The Guardian (UK) reported today that his home was broken into yesterday by a Somalian man who has since been held for manslaughter charges. He was not hurt in the break-in.

As much as I hate this artist, I think it is better to ignore him and his pictures. The Somalian man should not have done that, it just reinforces stereotypes about Muslims. End of the day, these people who mock and insult the Prophets will be dealt with by Allah, no escape.

I also very very Hate this Denish. He is the enemy Allah AND HIS BELOVED PROPHET SALLALAH O ALAIH WALAAIH WASALLAM.ITS DUTY OF MUSLIM TO TAKE REVENGE.AND BOYCOTT THE PRODUCTS.

Yeah, I HEARD the good news, BUT the media (and you know who controls it) is trying its best to suppress it + Plus the guy who instigated the ban on Minarets in Switzerland has also embraced Islam..........Viola

Edited by silkworm

The media in Indonesia, Iran, Egypt, Malaysia etc is Jewish-controlled? Gosh, dem sneeky Jews!