Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
CeylonHerbals

The Black Seed

History of the Black Seed[using large font size is not allowed]

For over two thousand years the black seed, a plant from the Ranunculaceae (buttercup) family, has been traditionally used by various cultures throughout the world as a natural remedy for several diseases and ailments and to improve health in general.

The ancient Egyptians knew and used the black seed and described it as a panacea (cure for problems and diseases). Tutankamun even had a bottle of the oil in his tomb!

The Romans also knew this seed and called it Greek Coriander and used it as a dietary supplement.

Read the rest of the article here

THE BLACK SEED[using large font size is not allowed]

PropellerAds

Did you know that some people actually drink black seed oil?

Because it's good for their health?...

:sl:

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “In the black seed is healing for every disease except death.â€

Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5364; Muslim, 2215.

In deed the black seed is sunnah and excellent for the health. I have a website for black seed so I will try and tell you a few things that might help.

First it should be noted that black seed or oil should be taken daily. Then when you come down with a disease a mere doubling of the regular dose will alieviate the problem quickly. The usual dose of black seed is 1 t with honey daily. If you want to take the oil then 1 t. with honey. Noting that the oil is 2.5 times stronger than the regular seeds.

The sunnah is with the seeds ground with 1/2 t. of honey in the right palm and licked up with the tongue.

In order to use the seeds you must first heat them. You can put them in a skillet and on very low heat start to heat them and stir them regular. Keep tasting them until they have lost their hotness in taste and become bland.

Black seed cures all diseases and there are many remedy to help all. From Cancer using double the dosage with oil with honey in addition with the garlic.

If you have a urine track infection just the simple use of black seed will cure this in 2 days.

I am new here so am not sure of the regulations of this site. If it is permissible, please let a moderator tell me so and I will post my forum which is a free forum and no money to me just a info site. If it is allowed, then I will post which has hundreds of free articles. Until then if anyone has any questions, they can ask me.