Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Nile_Salafy

Titanic In 5 Seconds

PropellerAds

Salaam, Wow, that was something else........................ How could I have missed it.

Salaam.

i remember the first time i watched Titanic...i loved it!

But now...i hate it...lol

Wasalaam.

Salaam..

What did that guy say..its a 5 second movie and I still managed to miss the main part..lol

WaSalaam

:sl:

5 seconds taken from the 'Titanic' movie? why? what purpose does this video wants to say? and in what way its funny? I really don't get it!

Salaam..

What did that guy say..its a 5 second movie and I still managed to miss the main part..lol

WaSalaam

I think he said "But the ship can't sink" and then PLOP! It sank.

3 hours+ movie length has been nicely summarized in under 5 seconds.

what purpose does this video wants to say? and in what way its funny? I really don't get it!

Heheheh that's right !! :sl:

I didn't find it funny ^^"

Anyway , thank you ..

5 seconds taken from the 'Titanic' movie? why? what purpose does this video wants to say? and in what way its funny? I really don't get it!

I think it is representative of ironic humor, in that it pokes fun at a movie that was indeed rather long by effectively (which is the key to the joke) summarizing it in five seconds. Of course, the real point of the movie wasn't about the boat, but about the drama of love story taking place in that tragic setting, but being too precise in this matter will take away from the humor, so you shouldn't take its claim to be a complete summary too seriously.

Edited by the sad clown

this is not an ad but i searched for 5 second movies on google and found this one

¨

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_5secondfilms(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]5 second films here[/url]

EDIT: you could just skip the christmas calendar by clicking enter the normal site if you scroll down

Edited by Captain Price