Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
KhawlaKhattab

Games

Asalaamu Alaikum,

If anyone on this forum likes games with armies and battles then click on here...Build your empire it's wicked!

Check mine out. My user name is Missigorgeous.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yettravian.co.uk/?uc=uk1_79920"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yettravian.co.uk/?uc=uk1_79920[/url]

Wasalaam.

PropellerAds

It doesn't suck! U jus hav 2 be patient!! Lol have sabr bro lol

This game sucks...CoD 4 or MW2 is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better

:sl:

Call of Duty and Modern Warfare are FPS (first person shooter) games, so anyone who likes simulation/strategy games might not necessarily like those. Personally, I have a bad history with FPS. I remember playing Doom and Duke Nukem with my brothers as a young kid and I would feel like I had car sickness. Same thing happens whenever my brother borrows whatever latest CoD version his friends happen to have. I think it's the constant swiveling and abrupt movements of the character's camera. I've heard it happens to some people.

Anyway, thanks for the link, sister, it sounds interesting enough to spark my curiosity.

:sl:

Sister Redeem and Umm Khatab, I'd recommend you both take a look at Medieval II: Total war, from the 'Total War' series. Its one of the most brilliant strategy games I've played in a long time and I really can't wait to get my hands on the new Empire Total War.

M2 TW boasts stunning graphics, Strategic gameplay, and the ability to play the game through the campaigns of Salahuddins, King Richard etc.

Great fun!

Haha.. I've played every single game mentioned in this thread so far.. except the one in the first post.. my net is capped so speed is low..

Asalaamu alaikum

You won't believe that the game bro saaabz is talking about was promised to me about............................13 months ago!! Lol from daddy! But I think he's forgotton............to be honest so did I!! Better go remind him!!

Wasalaam

Go to ogplanet(contact admin if its a beneficial link) and play rumble fighter I promise you it's a great MMORPG it's graphics can do better though :sl: