Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Brother Imran

Just A Simple Prayer

Assalamu Alaikum brothers and sisters. I am here asking all of you to pray for our family. My father is facing dire situations with his business and soon enough the economy might force him to close down business. Therefore I ask you brothers and sisters to pray for my father and our family, so that we may remain in a stable financial situation. Please help Allah grant my wish, pray with me for a stable financial situation for my father and his family. Thank you.

PropellerAds

Assalamu alaikum, May Allah do the best for your Father and your Family. These are tests from Allah, be steadfast and keep making duaa and acquire Patience, inshaAllah thins will lok brighter.

May Allah be with you and your family, ameen.

Assalamu alaikum.

Salam

May Allah make it easier for you. I do suggest that your father does istikhara and then goes ahead with what he does. It has happened to several times that i think something negative has happened to me, whereas looking back at it now, Allah has replaced it with something far better.

Take care

Wassalam

Brother Imran,

Can you tell me more on what is going on with your father's business? Many people seem to be closing their businesses these days when they absolutely don't have to, it amazes me. I am a serial enterpreneur and has become an enterpreneur advisor and small business consultant. Give me some details (industry, country, market, what seems to be the problem, etc.) I might be able to help.

Wassalam

:sl:

Topic moved to Dua Corner.

Ameen to all of the duas. Have Sabr and to put your trust in Allah. May He remove your family from hardships.

Assalam Alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

May Allah SWT ease it on your family - ALLAhumma aameen

i will request you to read this dua

Allahummak fini bihalaalika an haraamika wa aghnini min fadlika amman siwaak

i have suggested this to many as this is a dua of a hadeeth

and Alhamdulillah Allah SWT has blessed them alot

JAzak Allah khairan wa ahsanul jaza

was salam