Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest muhsinmuttaqi

How Can I Resign!

Guest muhsinmuttaqi

Assalamu Aleikum

I would like to know where I can resign from this "http://google/search?q=Islamic+forum&sourceid=mozilla-search&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official"]Islamic Forum[/url]!

Salam

PropellerAds

:D

PM dot i'm sure he will oblige :D

asalamu alaikum

you dont, you just leave... and think of the good times you had 10 years on and come running back to us...

dont leave... please stay!

Pls Dont Go..!!

We may need your service to guide us...

and Allah says the summary of which is

"if you cannot judge among yourself then turn your affair to Allah and his Messenger"

May Allah be your Guide

Edited by Riddler

U try to hold ur breath for 10 mins, if u can, u resign ...if u cant then cant resign. its only fair :D

LOL, just kidding, u dont need any1's permission to leave this forum...

why do you want to leave? Is there a revolution going on i haven’t heard of or something? (w00t)

Assalam-ul-Alaikum,

For resigning you just stop coming, but that's NOT what you should do!

What's wrong with this forum? :D

brother we want you too stay....pls dont leave, inshAllah if you stay it will be for the better :D

Guest muhsinmuttaqi

Assalamu Aleikum wa Rahmatullahee wa Barakatu

My heart was or is still broken because of a reply of a member and this gave me the impression that I do not belong here and I was thinking maybe I should return here when I am more knowledgeable. I love this this forum but I fear that I am not beneficial and some of my posts might lead people astray. I felt that some brothers and sisters were suspicious toward me. I want that you trust me, trust me that I do not want to lead anyone astray. Everything, I post is meant to benefit Muslims and to benefit everyone who reads be they Muslim or Non-Muslim. But when a member gives me replies such as: When you have been kneeling down in front of a naked man on a cross for most of your life, then it's hard to throw away that belief........ but you have to seek truth, and discard your old belief and embrace Islam and submit yourself completely., then is breaks my heart and I feel that everyone is suspicious toward me. I love and fear Allah and I love the Leader of Mankind Muhammad Sallallahu Aleihi Wassallam and I love follow the way of the anbiya. I love al-Qur'an as my Imam and as my guide.

My wish is to become a student of knowledge. I feel that this is the only thing I want. I made the experience that when I do other jobs like business or hobbies, they cannot satisfy me. I am addicted to Islam and to learning Islam. I am so addicted that I forget everything around me. This is a sign, InshaAllah, that Allah wants me to be a full time student of knowledge. When I do worldly jobs, they cannot satisfy me. Usually, people do not have time for Islam, Ibada etc. because they are busy with worldly things but with me it is different. I do not have time doing worldly things because I am so obsessed with learning about Islam and Fiqh and Sharee'at that existed before al-Qur'an. My wish is to become a student of knowledge so that I can teach in the most eloquent manner and to perfectionate my Tajweed because I have pleasure in reciting Qur'an and I want to teach tajweed and I want to recite al-qur'an in the most beautiful and correct manner only for the sake of Allah. I want to be muhsin muttaqi when I live and I want to die as muhsin muttaqi and I want to be a light for everyone so that they also live and die as muhsineen and muttaqeen, so that they will be resurrected as muhsineen and muttaqeen.

Salam

Bro i don't know who was impolite to u but i apologoze on his/her behalf.

Pls stay as u can benefit from this forum & we can benefit from u.

If someone insults u gains, u have the right report them to the mods. It's yr forum as anyone elses.

Hope u will change yr mind & stay.

Glorified is Allah above all which they associate along with him

Assalamualikum....

Dear Brother... Mashallah.. your zest for knowledge is overwhelming May Allah make your desires true...

shaitan is the worst enemy of only the seekers of knowledge so it might have been that in order to dishearten you he must have implanted the fitna...

and all of us here are like you... pls bear that... i dont know abt others but im not a scholar... but wish i were and served the muslim community...

and a student has to be open hearted.... so seek refuge in Allah...alone.. and inshallah help is your way....

All the best

Bro dont let such a small thing bother u. Whoever said it correct him/her :D i apologies on his/her behlaf...

as Mansoor Ansari said report to the mod: one of the rule says "no hostility toward other members" or something.

by the way, :D on ur motivation

Edited by MuslimBro

My heart was or is still broken because of a reply of a member and this gave me the impression that I do not belong here and I was thinking maybe I should return here when I am more knowledgeable. I love this this forum but I fear that I am not beneficial and some of my posts might lead people astray. I felt that some brothers and sisters were suspicious toward me. I want that you trust me, trust me that I do not want to lead anyone astray. Everything, I post is meant to benefit Muslims and to benefit everyone who reads be they Muslim or Non-Muslim. But when a member gives me replies such as: When you have been kneeling down in front of a naked man on a cross for most of your life, then it's hard to throw away that belief........ but you have to seek truth, and discard your old belief and embrace Islam and submit yourself completely., then is breaks my heart and I feel that everyone is suspicious toward me. I love and fear Allah and I love the Leader of Mankind Muhammad Sallallahu Aleihi Wassallam and I love follow the way of the anbiya. I love al-Qur'an as my Imam and as my guide.

My wish is to become a student of knowledge. I feel that this is the only thing I want. I made the experience that when I do other jobs like business or hobbies, they cannot satisfy me. I am addicted to Islam and to learning Islam. I am so addicted that I forget everything around me. This is a sign, InshaAllah, that Allah wants me to be a full time student of knowledge. When I do worldly jobs, they cannot satisfy me. Usually, people do not have time for Islam, Ibada etc. because they are busy with worldly things but with me it is different. I do not have time doing worldly things because I am so obsessed with learning about Islam and Fiqh and Sharee'at that existed before al-Qur'an. My wish is to become a student of knowledge so that I can teach in the most eloquent manner and to perfectionate my Tajweed because I have pleasure in reciting Qur'an and I want to teach tajweed and I want to recite al-qur'an in the most beautiful and correct manner only for the sake of Allah. I want to be muhsin muttaqi when I live and I want to die as muhsin muttaqi and I want to be a light for everyone so that they also live and die as muhsineen and muttaqeen, so that they will be resurrected as muhsineen and muttaqeen.

Salam

Wa alaykum wa salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu,

I knew that that was why you wanted to leave. :D

The brother was quite harsh with you subhan'Allah, but remember what the other brothers were saying? It was pretty obvious that your intentions were good and Allah Knows Best.

Dear brother, you don't have to prove your love for al-Islam to anyone but Allah subhanahu wa ta'la. We as human beings do not have the power of the Unseen so ignore the people who question your faith. However, let us try and make excuses for our brother.

Everything, I post is meant to benefit Muslims and to benefit everyone who reads be they Muslim or Non-Muslim. But when a member gives me replies such as: When you have been kneeling down in front of a naked man on a cross for most of your life, then it's hard to throw away that belief........ but you have to seek truth, and discard your old belief and embrace Islam and submit yourself completely.,

Please do not let this person who spoke to you in this manner affect your decisions. This person is referring to something that does not exist, Jesus was not naked on the cross. Please, seek knowledge and do not let others mislead you with words that have no foundation in reality.

Continue to seek the truth. This forum, albiet, has its weak points, nonetheless, this is a human forum that seeks to bridge many gaps. Please do not leave for one person's post. Trust me, I would have left a long time ago.

Asalamu Alaykum

When i joined this forum months ago i felt so weird and i knew nothing...seriously i am not even exaggerating :D . Sometimes one may not necessary have knowledge but their other qualities draws them to others and it is obvious that the brothers here enjoy your presence so leaving would be like having lost a fellow brother :D but it is your choice at the end of the day....we ain't going to tie you to the computer. As for the person who was insensitive and ignorant then inshallah he/she shall learn from his/her mistake and i would like to apologise on their behalf. Those who utter ill words should not be given the satisfaction of you leaving our presences. What ever choice you make we'll be happy :D

p.s-good to know you.

muhsinmuttaqi, you should've reported that person :D

Brother, muhsin, I like ur posts etc. you do seem very knowledgable and ur posts are needed. So you are a convert? I never would have guessed it.....

Brother, we all get harsh comments from people once in a while, I too got one when I first joined this forum and I even changed my name because of that comment. (I used to be called sweet honey sister, but a brother said I was beeing immodest, I had not the intention to be immodest, and Allah knows that the reason I chose that name is because of my love for honey) naturally I was very hurt and lost my temper and told him off because he continued to talk bad about me even after I had apologised for my name and I had said that I would change it. So you see brother, you're not alone. Please don't leave because of this brother, and you saw how bro hashi defended you against him. We all really want to have you here so please reconsider.

Assalamu alaykum

Please do not let this person who spoke to you in this manner affect your decisions.  This person is referring to something that does not exist, Jesus was not naked on the cross.  Please, seek knowledge and do not let others mislead you with words that have no foundation in reality.

Continue to seek the truth.  This forum, albiet, has its weak points, nonetheless, this is a human forum that seeks to bridge many gaps.  Please do not leave for one person's post.  Trust me, I would have left a long time ago.

I don't think the Muslim who said this meant Jesus(pbuh), because we don't believe Jesus was crucified.