Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Brother Imran

Small Favor

Salaam Brothers and Sisters. Today I have taken an important exam, an SAT Subject Test in US History. I am simply asking that you pray that the test results come out positive. My family has gone through a great deal this year and I just want to make them proud. Our family needs some sort of smile and happiness and I hope to credit my SAT to this happiness. So brothers and sisters I ask that you pray that I did well on the exam. Also if anyone knows how I can ask Allah himself to grant me my desire of passing this exam. I am a Muslim teen, and have now become a steadfast prayer meaning 4 times a day rather than 5. But I hope to start with 5 times prayer tonight. There is always a good day to start afresh. I just would like to know how I can ask/plead Allah to give me the score I so desire. Also I ask that brothers and sisters, you pray that I did well as well. Thank you. Salaam

PropellerAds

This is a better place for your post, so I moved it here.

Assalamu Alaikum, I pray that Allah gives you good grades in your tests and make you a means of making your parents and family happy, ameen. May Allah make you a good pious Muslim and may Allah ease the diffilcuities your family is facing and bless you and your family with Emaan, good health and happiness, ameen.

You can make Nafl Salaat and make duaa to Allah Subhanahu Wa Taala with Humility.

Making 5 times Salaah is compulsory on every mauture sane adult. It is only right that you start making salaah 5 times a day and not delay it. We cannot expect to not follow the commandments of Allah and expect Allah to give us whatever we want, Allah has the power to give and he does give, we on our part have to be obedient o Allah.

I mean Allah accepts all duaas, some of them are granted right away, some later some time and some are accepted but you do not see he result in this World, but we will ge the reward in multiples in the hereafter.

Assalamu Alaikum.

But Brother, school and homework timing does not permit me to do pray all the time 5 times a day. I find it difficult to pray Isha and I come home at 4 30 to make Zuhr. What should I do?