Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
.:Saira:.

As-salam 'aalykum

As-salam 'Aalykum,

I'm a young Muslim from England. I'm currently studying for my GCSEs and hope to become a Doctor one day, Insh'Allah. I feel very strongly about a lot of issues, including moral/ethical issues and political. I try my best do what I can for people and the environment. For example, convincing my family and school the use of solar panels/ recycling etc, but also whenever possible raising awareness of political issues in the classroom, no matter how controversial. For my recent GCSE coursework, while most students did a speech on their favourite sport or hobby, I chose the injustice going on in Palestine as my topic.

Anyway, that's a bit about me :sl:

PropellerAds

Assalamu Alaikum Saira, Welcome to Gawaher, BTW. I love your name, it's cool and not that common.

Nice to have an environmentalist on the forum, we have a few Solar Panels here at our home, and my better half is into building a Verticle Axis Wind Turbine, so I guess we are a bit into Enviroment cleansing too.

Looking forward to reading your posts.

Check out the link, it might be of interest to you:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=726928.html&"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=726928.html&[/url]

Salaam.

wa alekum asalam

welcome to GAwaher

inshallah u enjoy and benefit here