Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
.:Saira:.

Help Me Tell The Bbc To Cancel Gay Muslims Publicity

Well, my first post and how I regret the hateful and out-of-touch comments in this thread. Gay Muslims are a reality. And I've never been to a Muslim country where I wasn't approached for sex by many, many men. I'm just glad that the BBC has chosen to bring this fact into the open so that the 1000s of gay Muslims in the UK can see that they are not alone and that they are free in a modern, open and tolerant society to explore the many different types of lifestyle open to them.

PropellerAds
Well, my first post and how I regret the hateful and out-of-touch comments in this thread.

Hateful? Out of touch? What does hatred or "keeping up with the times" have to do with the fact that Allah has decreed homosexuality (or fornication, or consumption of alcohol and pigs, all of which are things advocated by the western world) unlawful? "You're so hateful! This is the 21st century, that means we have evolved!"

The decrees of Allah are never outdated. We were created to worship Allah, and to obey His commandments. If a person gives in to their baser needs, they have committed a sin. It's as simple as that.

Gay Muslims are a reality.

"Muslim" means "One who submits" (to the will of Allah).

Being gay means going against what Allah has commanded.

Being a gay Muslim means submitting to Allah's will by disobeying Him. Does that make sense to you? I'm not saying that a person leaves Islam if they commit homosexual acts (that is for Allah to decide) but the nature of accepting homosexuality goes against the nature of being Muslim. If a person embraces a sinful nature, be it committing adultery or not praying to Allah, he risks losing guidance.

Salam.