Islamic Forum

ok this works like this.the one who guesses the last posted riddle..gets to post another one.since this is the first post i'll go first.

it is a hole,and a very dangerous one.if you ever use that hole,you are in HUGE trouble. and if you start using it,you feel like using it more.you know that it is not good for you...but still you cant help it.what is it?

PropellerAds

That doesnt sound good! lol :sl:

Salaam

It sounds like tv, but the hole bit i don't get unless it is a music cd?

Wassalam

Praise be to Allah, and his blessings on our prophet Mohammad.

The riddle, although amusing, is inciting people to a haram notion. We should bi ithnillah stay away from inapropriate humour. Especially on a religiosly mixed forum. (if im wrong please tell me, since i dont have any evidence to back it up and i ask Allah for forgiveness in advance) Also alcohol sounds right.

:sl:

This riddle is a lil bit confusing... Dangerous for whom? Which age group? Any other factors, or does it apply for everyone? For example children using a hole in the ground for fun is different to an adult who'll ignore it...

...but I came up with a water well (totally random). I'm interpreting that 'hole' is perhaps referring to anything which could be long and deep or vice versa. Water from a well which isn't treated may contain dangerous chemicals. What about gassy wells - it is a potential hazard. Plus, one can tip over and fall into the well :sl: But water is a requisite.

The riddle can be interpreted in different ways depending on the context and/or factors... otherwise I am also leaning toward anything to do with alcohol or a drug. A mouth? o_O

I think it's either smoking or tv...

What about metaphorically speaking: debt

it is alcohole.

sorry for the late reply. i guess it is josh's turn....where are you josh? lol...and ummm sorry.yt10 is right..i realised now. maybe a moderator can delete this topic and maybe a riddle topic can be started later?

Salaams peeps,

Yess! Okay my turn.

What is the next number in this sequence.

7, 5, 5, 4, 7, 6, 6, 7 , ...

Hint: you do not have to be good at maths to figure this out. Use your general knowledge. It is used sometimes in IQ tests.

Peace

Salaams peeps,

Nope, the answer is not 4.

I'll add that just like ranma1/2 did, you must give your reasoning to get full marks!

Peace

salaam

there is a logic in the next number being 7- maybe twisted logic

wasalam

7.... i think

7 sounds right

9?

Salaam

I know the answer i think, but i will let someone else continue with the questions if that is ok.

Answer is 5

Wassalam

Salaams peeps,

Yes brother Kab, that's the correct answer.

Mercury = 7

Venus = 5

Earth = 5

Mars = 4

Jupiter = 7

Saturn = 6

Uranus = 6

Neptune = 7

Pluto = 5

The answer is 5.

Okay someone else can post a riddle now!

Peace

Salaams everyone.. heres a riddle for u to figure out... i think its quite easy though!

Give me food, and I will live; give me water, and I will die. What am I?

Salaams everyone.. heres a riddle for u to figure out... i think its quite easy though!

Give me food, and I will live; give me water, and I will die. What am I?

Is it fire? Food = oxygen (which gives life to fire)? Hehe, I'm probably reaching too far.

Yes its fire!!! Ur clever :sl:

Here's one:

There was a night guard working for a rich man's company. The company owner traveled a lot and one evening, he informed the night guard that he would be traveling to another country to meet a new client. The night guard called the owner the following morning and told him, "Sir, don't go on this business trip. I had a dream that you would be killed and my dreams usually come true." The owner didn't listen to him and he went on the trip. Nothing happened to him. When he returned, he fired the night guard.

Why did he fire him?