Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sister Sara

Black Seed As A Cure For The Swine Flu

Salam Alekum,

Hi Guys,

The news is in all the minds today on the forums and elsewhere and as I read of the hundreds of cures I am reminded of a few things. One, we are not sick now but we have the possibility of being sick. So if I had to make a choice what would I be doing right now. First I would be detoxing my body and cleansing. Second I would be on an extremely healthy diet to make sure my body was in the best shape. I would be cleansing my mind of all toxic feelings and most importantly I would be as close to Allah, swt as possible. I would be doing tons of good deeds so that the mercy of Allah,swt would be shining on me if and when the flu hits my town.

The main thing I would be doing is taking black seed oil and honey as a preventative. We know from the many articles here on the forum that black seed needs to be taken on a daily basis. This builds up the immune system and wards off attacks of illness and should a bad illness occur then the use of black seed will no doubt cure any disease. So our first line of defense is one t. of black seed oil with 1 t. of honey each day one hour before meals. It is not necessary to do more than that. Now if you have influenza or bronchitis then you should be taking the oil before bed making sure you have not eaten one hour before taking.

The other thing I would be doing is eating tons of garlic everyday. At least 3-5 cloves. I would be taking some forum of Vitamin C and I would be eating tons of olive leaf and a few drops of oregano oil. I don't believe we need to be taken tons of supplements as I believe firmly that we must get back to nature and Allah,swt.

For surely our faith in our creator is better than any medicine out there. Please never get a vaccination. It is the worse thing in the world. I went to a pharmacy today looking for some enchincea and they had none and tried to sell me tamiflu. I told the man, Inshallah, I will close every pharmacy in Jordan. He laughed at me. I cannot stress enough, that if we have a cold, depend on Allah, swt and follow his instructions and listen to his words.

PropellerAds

:sl:

Jazakum Allahu khayran for the useful info sister.

I would like to read more on how black seed improves the body's immune system. Can you post links about that please?

Can we take the seeds themselves instead of the oil, or is the oil better?

t. means teaspoon, right?

Salam Alekum,

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetcurezone(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forums/f.asp?f=957"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetcurezone(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forums/f.asp?f=957[/url]

This is my Black Seed Support forum at Curezone(contact admin if its a beneficial link). It is a free forum that I moderate on and started. AS I live in Jordan have great knowledge of the blackseed. I will be posting many articles in this forum on health as I also have a health forum inshAllah, Allah will bless this union. I have 4 forums there which are done freely to please Allah. I had MS and Epstein Barr and Early onset dementia and Allah cured me thru diet, no drugs, no large expense as I am very poor woman living in Jordan. I want merely to repay him for his mercy.

It is sunnah to take the seeds and for a regular prevention you should take the seeds but many do not know how to prepare them so that is why they go to the oils. The oils are "supposed" to be cold pressed and natural but you can never be sure with companies. Go to the top of the forum and I have a list of companies I recommend. If you are in the us. Mountain Rose Herbs is very well known for top quality products. If you search the net you will find thousands. Stay away from all companies selling black carraway.

May this info bless all who read and want to learn.

:sl:

Thanks so much sister for the info.

Subhan Allah, its amazing that you had Multiple sclerosis and by the will of Allah :sl: you managed to cure yourself. I have a friend who suffers from MS for 5 years now, takes very expensive medicine that doesn't even cure. It would be highly beneficial if you could detail to us how did you cure yourself, and the steps an MS patient should take in that regard.

Because this deserves its own topic, please start a new topic on MS for us.

:no:

The other thing I would be doing is eating tons of garlic everyday. At least 3-5 cloves. I would be taking some forum of Vitamin C and I would be eating tons of olive leaf and a few drops of oregano oil. I don't believe we need to be taken tons of supplements as I believe firmly that we must get back to nature and Allah,swt.

Salam

I learned from another thread that after eating garlic one should eat a bunch of parsley and then drink a glass of milk.

Do you want to know why?

Salam

I learned from another thread that after eating garlic one should eat a bunch of parsley and then drink a glass of milk.

Do you want to know why?

I assume you are talking about the smell but I will be going into later why I never recommend milk. If it must be milk, make sure it is raw and goat's milk as goat is the closest to human milk.

Of course never eat garlic when going to the Masjid, but please tell me why.

what I do and I will be posting that also is to make pickled raw garlic and it is soft and a bit sour but it goes down real nice. Try to eat regular garlic and it difficult.

Just so everyone knows me better, I have a Health forum and yes, I am Dr. Sara, ehehehhehehe. Not really guys, I am a naturalist who survived and am here to telll me story.

Sister Sara

Thanks so much sister for the info.
Subhan Allah, its amazing that you had Multiple sclerosis and by the will of Allah sw.gif you managed to cure yourself. I have a friend who suffers from MS for 5 years now, takes very expensive medicine that doesn't even cure. It would be highly beneficial if you could detail to us how did you cure yourself, and the steps an MS patient should take in that regard.

Because this deserves its own topic, please start a new topic on MS for us.

Salam Alekum Brother. Yes inshAllah, I will be telling my story and no you do not need expensive medicine. My husband is dead and I am very poor and I did it all very cheap. I studied very much and learned that some very simple things can save your life. One of them olive oil. heheeheh, Now I got everyone's attention. Ok, look later on tonight when I finish some work and prayers and I will tell my story.

Sister Sara

salam

It is known that if you eat parsley and drink milk afterwards the bad breath goes away.

What is so bad about milk?

Salam Alekum:

Cow's milk is for baby cows and goat's milk is closest to human milk. But children under three must have milk. MS is caused by drinking milk along with cancer, diabetes and heart disease, inshAllah, I will post some topics on this tomorrow. Like me, I was in the dark on the dangers of drinking milk.

I get raw milk delivered to my house but I use it sparingly. I do get fresh raw goat yogurt that I use in my budwig. Your calcium can be achieved thru green leavy veggies. Pasteurization destroys the vitamins and everything good. Hopefully I can enlighten many Muslims on the dangers of many things such as enriched flours, heavy and wrong fats and all whites such as white rice. The better alternative is basmatti rice as it is lower in sugar.

When anyone eats white bread, rice, potatoes, white breads, it is the same as eating sugar.

Sister Sara