Islamic Forum
Sister Sara

Can You Make Dua For My Cat, Baby?

Salam Alekum:

I don't know if this is the right place, but my cat just hit by a car and she is in very pain. Al humdilaah she is alive.

SARA

PropellerAds

Assalamu alaikum, Oh Sara, I'm so sad, I hope the pain is not much and I hope it gets better soon. It might sound harsh, please forgive me, but I'm sure you would understand what I'm saying........... If it's in too much pain then instead of making it suffer, the best would be to ut it to sleep.

Assalamu alaikum.

inshallah ur cat getting better soon

how is she now??

She is still alive but in pain. She is eating and did go outside. She cannot walk good. I am afraid she has internal injuries. Last night she was crying in pain, so I am giving her some ibuprohen. I feel real bad for her. I try to spend time with her as when she was a baby the children broke her front leg and her tail is broken. A doctor brought her to me when he saw what bad shape she was in. She was only a few weeks old then. My moma cat nursed her and she has limped her whole life. Her two front legs are much shorter. So I am afraid this will devistate her as she was just learning to trust people again.

Allah knows best though. We must be patient. The docs in Jordan don't do anything but pump them with antibiotics so if I took her to a clinic they could do nothing.

sister sara

Walikum asslam ..

Oh ! Inshallah will gets better soooon :sl: .. I realy sad for your cat because also my cat runaway and i don't know why ?? :no:

maybe because he is a male .. and Up to this moment i can not find him :sl: i realy miss him

I am so sorry to hear about your cat. Someone killed my cat Fluffy so I miss him so much. But I will tell you his habits. As he got older and stronger he ran away more to find a wife ???? So he would be gone for 4 days and come home quickly to eat. He was the sweetest and most gentle cat in the world and he would scream if someone even looked cross eyed at him. I loved him the most.

A sick person trying to take revenge on me killed him but Fluffy will have his say on judgement day. So I know what you are going thru.

Baby is not good. She is surviving but can't walk good, she cannot fight the other cats off so the regularly hurt her. Her breathing is worse. I talk to her of course alot and told her, even if she can't walk I will take care of her the rest of her life. She just smiles.

Sister Sara

I am so sorry to hear about your cat.

Thank u soo much dear sis

As he got older and stronger he ran away more to find a wife ????

hehehehehehe :j:

I think ur cat was like my cat - SoSo - :sl:

and this some pictures for him .. :sl:

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_filaty(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/i/906/94288/DSC02702.JPG[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_filaty(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/i/906/96958/DSC02703.JPG[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_filaty(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/i/906/21602/DSC02704.JPG[/img]

At this pictures he was sick and I don't have another pic for him * sorry * :no:

How funny this is my friend. This cat is Fluffy. Exactly, exactly, exactly. My fluffy was fat and white. I so hope your cat comes home soon. I know the heartbreak indeed. I will pray for you today and your friend.

Sister Sara

How funny this is my friend. This cat is Fluffy. Exactly, exactly, exactly. My fluffy was fat and white. I so hope your cat comes home soon. I know the heartbreak indeed. I will pray for you today and your friend.

Sister Sara

I hope sooooo .. thank u very much dear sister .. :sl:

I don't think so my cat will comes home again . because he ran away 3 years ago .. :sl:

but , Is it beautiful ??

I am so sorry Sister. I am sure wherever he is, he is very happy.

God Bless you oh one of light and hope.

SARA

I am so sorry Sister. I am sure wherever he is, he is very happy.

God Bless you oh one of light and hope.

SARA

Thank u so much dear sis ..

you make me feel happy :sl:

and I will tell you some thing , this is the last time to buy a cat and bring it to my house :sl:

Peace .. }

You are right.. Just get one off the street for free. :sl:

Allah, swt, took your cat for a reason to make you stronger and he will give you a place with him once more if only for a short time. I tell you a story. I have visions all the time and one day I was crying and I felt so bad. I had a cat named Tiger and she was taken from me and she died. when I was crying one day I saw Tiger's paw beside me when I was praying. Like she is in good hands now. some really awful things have happened to me sis and some days I just think I can't take one more thing but then there are my cats. When I am sad they come and sit with me and kiss me. Yes, they kiss me and say "Hey Mom, we are hungry."

So like you I said I never wanted another cat and now I have three.

By the way. Baby is better. I did end up taking her to the hospital and yes she does have some internal injuries but she is recovering. Today she can walk a little better. She still sleeps alot but I see she is better. The trip was awful on her. 3 hours one way and me too but we went to a free clinic. They gave her some injections and I brought her home. She was so quiet the whole trip and so thankful to be out of her pain. She knew Mom was taking care of her.

So I will pray you get a new cat real soon. It is better to have loved then never have loved, I think that is the way it goes. I feel for you as I have lost many cats and it is so awful. Like my sweet Fluffy. I am going to a wedding tonight and the woman who killed my Fluffy will be there. Hasbiallah wa naema al wakeel.

How funny Almuslima we were talkig about your cat being missing for 3 years and then my cat Precious leaves. It has simply devastated me as she was so very good. I cry all the time. Like you, I do not know what happen to her. I so hope she is ok, but I am afraid not. My inner child says she is gone. Death is such an awful thing. I have some forums and they left me some poems that helped alot. Thought you might like to read them.

Cat Heaven

The way to Cat Heaven is a field of sweet grass,

where crickets and butterflies play.

A cat may be late getting to Heaven.......

there is so much fun on the way!

But an angel will wait at the yellow front door,

wait till a kitty comes home.

And when he arrives, he will give her a kiss and

some milk in a bowl of her own.

There are trees in Cat Heaven, trees made just for cats,

trees growing so green and so high,

But no one gets stuck in a tree anymore..........

If a cat wants down, she will fly.

And oh all the toys! Kitty toys everywhere!

Thousands and thousands go by.

There are buttons and baubles and small catnip afloat in the sky!

There are angels, of course, with soft angel laps,

where kitties can purr loud and strong.

The angels will rub kitty noses and ears,

and sing them a Cat Heaven song.

And when cats are hungry, there is God's kitchen counter,

all covered with white kitty dishes,

full of tuna and salmon and mounds of sardines,

and wonderful little pink fishes.

The cats in Cat Heaven are so loved and spoiled,

God lets them all lie on his bed,

He walks in His garden with a good black book,

and a kitty asleep on His head.

Then when a cat needs to, she may just simply ponder,

and watch the blue world deep and wide,

she will watch the old house where she once lived and wandered,

and the people who loved her inside.

All cats love Heaven, they know the way there,

they know where the angel cats fly,

They will turn past the stars, and the moon, and the sun,

to curl up with God in the sky.

Author Unknown

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetpetloss(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/poems/maingrp/rainbowb.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetpetloss(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/poems/maingrp/rainbowb.htm[/url]

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.

There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.

There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.

The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

Posted (edited)

My cat died on this Monday i am in deep depression. We thought he come by himself but he didn't in two days when we start searching around we found that he died in the morning as people told us.i want to know will Allah forgive us for our unresponsive behaviour.we loved him so much and he loved us.so many people told us that he were crying that night for us. I am sure he died because he didn't drink anything for 2day.i cant tell u how much I in pain.i brought him up as my own kid.l loved him so much i didn't get a chance to see him last time.

Edited by Nabila

May Allah forgive you. But I advice you not to keep any more bets, since  love without actions is not enough to rescue them.

So sorry Nabilia about the loss of your cat.  Death is so hard.  May Allah heal you.  Funny how your death brought me back here.   Well Baby did not die.  She is 17 now and the love of my life.  I pray to Allah all the time to give her a long life.  I have 8 indoor cats now.  They are my doctors, my nurses and my friends.  To this day we are not allowed to mention Baby's mother's name as she is still devastated by her death.  I feel Baby has survived this long due to me feeding her colloidal silver.