Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
AJew.

israel

Hey, i am genuinely interested in all this hate to israel.

As you noticed i am Jewish myself and this is a matter of interest to me.

We all see the fierce hatred here, the inappropriate comparisons with the Holocaust (Which to me, as a Jew, are quite offending. You downplay the Holocaust, almost deny it, by comparing the results of a war to ones of a systematic genocide).

I want to know, why? Where is it coming from?

Why do you hate Zionism? Are you aware of the fact that Zionism is nothing more than a national Jewish movement that supports a Jewish state just like you guys support a Palestinian state and independence? Don't you think it is a bit hypocritical to advocate Palestinian independence but deny Jewish one on the same breath?

Above, there are scenes from the Gaza "genocide".

This is not a genocide, it is war. Compare with pictures from Iraq, Afghanistan, Chechnya, Sri Lanka. There is a big difference between a genocide to a war.

Furthermore, are you aware of the fact that the Palestinian population in the region has quadrupled since 1948? And that the Palestinian population growth and birth rates are 3 times more than the average israeli? How, then, can you charge israel with genocide here? Don't you see that numbers and statistics, the most basic and first thing to look at, completely demolishes these charges?

Looking forward for a reply.

PropellerAds

salam

I would not call it genocide, but apartheid. The israelis are oppressing the Palestinian and they take the land of the Palestinians. They don't just kill soldiers, but also civilians.

Muslims don't hate israelis nor Jews, but they abhor the actions of the fanatics who have the power unfortunately. israel is light years away from the path of Abraham, Isaac, and israel.

The Muslims have a right to be angry with the oppressing action of the israeli Authorities and fanatics which includes the settlers.

Bismillah arRahman arRaheem

Assalamo Alaykom wa RahmatuAllahi wa Barakatuh

Peace

I do believe there was a holocaust, but I don't believe for one second that it gives jews the right to kill innocent people in Gaza and West Bank. And it seems the whole world is okay with their "revenge". If you think about it, itreally looks like israel is making a revenge about what nazis did to them at the second world war.

I have to correct you my brother in humanity.

The Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide (1948) defines genocide (article 2) as “any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group…†including:

1. (a) Killing members of the group;

2. (b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;

3. © Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;

4. (d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;

5. (e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

All such acts are violations of human rights, and may also be crimes against humanity or war crimes, depending on the context in which they were committed. The Convention confirms that genocide, whether committed in time of peace or war, is a crime under international law which parties to the Convention undertake “to prevent and to punish†(article 1). Because it is a part of international customary law the Convention is considered applicable in all countries, irrespective of whether they have signed or ratified it.

This is what the UN says about genocide.

Now, when we look at the situation in Palestine, it really looks like a genocide. Why is that if it is NOT genocide? It's a hoax made by hamas? Or maybe..MAYBE...maybe the arabic world and muslims are just making this whole thing up so they will look like they are suffering? Oh wait, what would that help when all the world thinks I am a terrorist when I wear a pink scarf on my head?! I don't hate jews, not at all. But I will never ever accept the state of israel, and I cannot stand zionists. If you would just know what they do in Palestine, you would not defend them for one second.

I have a question to you: Why is it so difficult for israel to accept a state with palestinians (by palestinians I don't mean only muslims, there are also Christians living in Palestinian territories) in it too? Why do they HAVE TO kill them all starting from children and women?

Thank you.

Peace.

-Safiyyah

Peace

We have no problem with israelis , we believe in their religion and their prophet peace be upon him , the problem is the Zionists who are killing palestinians everyday making their life like hell . On 1948 zonists killed thousands of palestinians , destroyed 500 village and occupied palestine , they made their country on someone's else land !!!

Question , Do you accept that Muslims kick Americans out of Ohio and start their country there ?

think well brother

"You downplay the Holocaust, almost deny it"

We don't ! and even If we do then it's our freedom of speech , it doesnot mean that it gives anyone the right to kill children and slaughter them on the Palestinian 's soil .

it's offending to you when u hear people denying the holocaust , I am wondering how would you feel when you see your own daughter smashed on the ground full of blood .

peace

"deny Jewish one on the same breath"

we dont deny that , we support israilains independance , and we want you to form your own country , but not on our lands , go and establish your country in USa , or in France , maybe in Australia, but not in our land ... We are defending our country and our land , imagine if some people would attack your house , what would you do ?

We have nothing to do with holocaust , yes we feel sorry for all what happened , but don't expect us to cry day and night for that , we have our own dead to cry at .

salam

salam

I would not call it genocide, but apartheid. The israelis are oppressing the Palestinian and they take the land of the Palestinians. They don't just kill soldiers, but also civilians.

Muslims don't hate israelis nor Jews, but they abhor the actions of the fanatics who have the power unfortunately. israel is light years away from the path of Abraham, Isaac, and israel.

The Muslims have a right to be angry with the oppressing action of the israeli Authorities and fanatics which includes the settlers.

How can you say that there is Apartheid?

Are you aware of the fact that Arabs have de jure completely full and equal rights as Jews? That Arab Muslims are presented in the government by their own parties and Arab Muslims who hold high-ranking positions? There is an Arab Muslim Supreme Court judge, there is an Arab Muslim in the cabinet, there is a Bedouin, Rashid Khaldi, who is israel's delegate to Washington and regularly publishes Op-Eds that reject the idea of an israeli apartheid.

Sure, there are racists in israel like in every country around the globe, and so Arabs face de facto discrimination by some people.

But this is also true to blacks and hispanics in the U.S or Muslims and Eastern europeans in say, Britain.

In Apartheid South Africa blacks were completely and utterly segragated based on skin of colour.

They were born in different hospitals, they grew up in different places, they had their own buses, their own cemeteries, their own benches on the park.

None of this applies to israel and to call it an Apartheid state cheapens the word.

And yes, civilians die. But in war civilians always die. Just take a look at Iraq, Afghanistan, Kosovo, Chechnya, Sri Lanka, Kurdistan, whatever.

You are operating under the false assumption that israel deliberately kills civilians, and you're applying a different standard to israel than you would apply to anyone else.

Bismillah arRahman arRaheem

Assalamo Alaykom wa RahmatuAllahi wa Barakatuh

Peace

I do believe there was a holocaust, but I don't believe for one second that it gives jews the right to kill innocent people in Gaza and West Bank. And it seems the whole world is okay with their "revenge". If you think about it, itreally looks like israel is making a revenge about what nazis did to them at the second world war.

I have to correct you my brother in humanity.

This is what the UN says about genocide.

Now, when we look at the situation in Palestine, it really looks like a genocide. Why is that if it is NOT genocide? It's a hoax made by hamas? Or maybe..MAYBE...maybe the arabic world and muslims are just making this whole thing up so they will look like they are suffering? Oh wait, what would that help when all the world thinks I am a terrorist when I wear a pink scarf on my head?! I don't hate jews, not at all. But I will never ever accept the state of israel, and I cannot stand zionists. If you would just know what they do in Palestine, you would not defend them for one second.

I have a question to you: Why is it so difficult for israel to accept a state with palestinians (by palestinians I don't mean only muslims, there are also Christians living in Palestinian territories) in it too? Why do they HAVE TO kill them all starting from children and women?

Thank you.

Peace.

-Safiyyah

Perhaps, but no one has ever said that the Holocaust gives anyone the right to do anything. This is a myth.

Find me an israeli politician who has claimed that israel can do whatever it wants because of the Holocaust.

For the sake of Holocaust survivors, let's just leave it out of the equation. Again, it cheapens the word, when you use it repeatedly to describe events that are clearly not even remotely close to genocide.

israel is not making a revenge, it is responding to terrorist attacks that have claimed the lives of thousands.

You completely whitewash the Palestinian terrorism that has led to the escalating violence. Without the terrorism it's more than likely that the Palestinians would have had a state by now.

The situation in the territories does not even look like a genocide - again, look at the population statistics. The Palestinian population has quadrupled since 1948, this cannot possibly be a genocide.

What goes on is not a hoax, but it is not genocide, it's war. There is a big difference between a genocide that is a planned-ahead systematic killing of a certain population to war.

israel has killed, total, around 5,000 civilians since 2000. Around 1,200 israeli civilians died as well.

When you compare this to other wars, you'll see what i mean.

Sri Lanka has killed 20,000 civilians since January to this day. That is, over the course of a couple of months Sri Lanka has killed 4 times more civilians than israel did in 9 years.

Would you charge Sri Lanka with a genocide?

The real genocide is performed by your very own Muslim brothers in Sudan. 450,000 black Muslims have been brutally murdered in Darfur by the Arab Janjaweed.

These are your fellow Muslims being truly massacred! Why don't you have a special forum dedicated to them?

israelis do not want a bi-national state because they want a Jewish state. You have to understand that there is only one Jewish state in the world as opposed to 56 Muslim-majority states, and 22 Arab states.

If they grant citizenship to Palestinians, Jews will become a minority in their own states. This is something no one would accept.

Peace

We have no problem with israelis , we believe in their religion and their prophet peace be upon him , the problem is the Zionists who are killing palestinians everyday making their life like hell . On 1948 zonists killed thousands of palestinians , destroyed 500 village and occupied palestine , they made their country on someone's else land !!!

Question , Do you accept that Muslims kick Americans out of Ohio and start their country there ?

think well brother

Zionists are not killing Palestinians every day, that is a blatant lie. Their life are not hell, either, as Mahmoud Abbas himself has pointed out in a Washington Post interview.

You must remember that there are millions of Palestinians in the West Bank. Just because the media is always there to footage it or make a story when something wrong happens, does not mean that this reflects the general normal life of Palestinians.

Regarding israel making a country on someone else's land - who's land was it? The land was a League of Nations mandate!!! It was under British control and Arabs did not have a single adminstrative power in there. It was never their country. Prior to 1948 Palestinians used to refer to both Arabs and Jews. Arabs pre-1948 did not own this land, they had no flag, no national anthem, no leader or president, no diplomatic ties, they were not a UN member, in short, there was never a Palestinian state or country in there, as opposed to Jews who had 2 Independent kingdoms in Judea and have for a millennia wished to return. For hundreds of years Jews have prayed every Passover and Yom Kippur for a "Next year in Jerusalem". Since before Muhammad was ever born and Arabs ever set foot on that land!!

At the very least, Jews have just as much claims to the land as Palestinians.

Yes, Many Palestinians became refugees.

However, more Jews have became refugees as well.

Around 900,000 Jews were kicked out of the Arab World and many other Muslim nations with nothing but their clothes on.

Essentially, what happened was a population transfer of Arabs and Jews.

"You downplay the Holocaust, almost deny it"

We don't ! and even If we do then it's our freedom of speech , it doesnot mean that it gives anyone the right to kill children and slaughter them on the Palestinian 's soil .

it's offending to you when u hear people denying the holocaust , I am wondering how would you feel when you see your own daughter smashed on the ground full of blood .

peace

Maybe you should ask what's left of the Haran family what it feels like.

Maybe you should ask Smadar Haran what it felt like to accidentally suffocate her daughter when trying to prevent her from making a noise when hiding from Samir Kuntar in a crawling space.

And i wonder how Einat Haran, a 4 years old girl, felt when her father was shot in the back and drowned in front of her eyes.

Of course, you can't really ask her now, since what followed that was Samir Kuntar cracking her skull on a rock with the back of his rifle.

This is the man that your fellow Muslims have glorified as a hero when he returned to Lebanon. Maybe you should ask him.

"deny Jewish one on the same breath"

we dont deny that , we support israilains independance , and we want you to form your own country , but not on our lands , go and establish your country in USa , or in France , maybe in Australia, but not in our land ... We are defending our country and our land , imagine if some people would attack your house , what would you do ?

We have nothing to do with holocaust , yes we feel sorry for all what happened , but don't expect us to cry day and night for that , we have our own dead to cry at .

salam

It is not, however, your lands, and it never was your lands.

Palestinians never governed the land or had any sovereignity over it, and they did not own any more than 15% of the land in property values either.

Telling Jews to go establish their country in USA or France is insulting. We have no connection to this land.

On the same token i could tell Palestinians to go establish a country somewhere else in the Middle East, or maybe just move to one of the 22 Arab states, they are Arabs after all.

The main problem with your conception of israel is that you believe Palestine ever belonged to the Palestinians in any way or form. History tells a different story.

How can you say that there is Apartheid?

Are you aware of the fact that Arabs have de jure completely full and equal rights as Jews? That Arab Muslims are presented in the government by their own parties and Arab Muslims who hold high-ranking positions? There is an Arab Muslim Supreme Court judge, there is an Arab Muslim in the cabinet, there is a Bedouin, Rashid Khaldi, who is israel's delegate to Washington and regularly publishes Op-Eds that reject the idea of an israeli apartheid.

Sure, there are racists in israel like in every country around the globe, and so Arabs face de facto discrimination by some people.

But this is also true to blacks and hispanics in the U.S or Muslims and Eastern europeans in say, Britain.

In Apartheid South Africa blacks were completely and utterly segragated based on skin of colour.

They were born in different hospitals, they grew up in different places, they had their own buses, their own cemeteries, their own benches on the park.

None of this applies to israel and to call it an Apartheid state cheapens the word.

And yes, civilians die. But in war civilians always die. Just take a look at Iraq, Afghanistan, Kosovo, Chechnya, Sri Lanka, Kurdistan, whatever.

You are operating under the false assumption that israel deliberately kills civilians, and you're applying a different standard to israel than you would apply to anyone else.

Perhaps, but no one has ever said that the Holocaust gives anyone the right to do anything. This is a myth.

Find me an israeli politician who has claimed that israel can do whatever it wants because of the Holocaust.

For the sake of Holocaust survivors, let's just leave it out of the equation. Again, it cheapens the word, when you use it repeatedly to describe events that are clearly not even remotely close to genocide.

israel is not making a revenge, it is responding to terrorist attacks that have claimed the lives of thousands.

You completely whitewash the Palestinian terrorism that has led to the escalating violence. Without the terrorism it's more than likely that the Palestinians would have had a state by now.

The situation in the territories does not even look like a genocide - again, look at the population statistics. The Palestinian population has quadrupled since 1948, this cannot possibly be a genocide.

What goes on is not a hoax, but it is not genocide, it's war. There is a big difference between a genocide that is a planned-ahead systematic killing of a certain population to war.

israel has killed, total, around 5,000 civilians since 2000. Around 1,200 israeli civilians died as well.

When you compare this to other wars, you'll see what i mean.

Sri Lanka has killed 20,000 civilians since January to this day. That is, over the course of a couple of months Sri Lanka has killed 4 times more civilians than israel did in 9 years.

Would you charge Sri Lanka with a genocide?

The real genocide is performed by your very own Muslim brothers in Sudan. 450,000 black Muslims have been brutally murdered in Darfur by the Arab Janjaweed.

These are your fellow Muslims being truly massacred! Why don't you have a special forum dedicated to them?

israelis do not want a bi-national state because they want a Jewish state. You have to understand that there is only one Jewish state in the world as opposed to 56 Muslim-majority states, and 22 Arab states.

If they grant citizenship to Palestinians, Jews will become a minority in their own states. This is something no one would accept.

Zionists are not killing Palestinians every day, that is a blatant lie. Their life are not hell, either, as Mahmoud Abbas himself has pointed out in a Washington Post interview.

You must remember that there are millions of Palestinians in the West Bank. Just because the media is always there to footage it or make a story when something wrong happens, does not mean that this reflects the general normal life of Palestinians.

Regarding israel making a country on someone else's land - who's land was it? The land was a League of Nations mandate!!! It was under British control and Arabs did not have a single adminstrative power in there. It was never their country. Prior to 1948 Palestinians used to refer to both Arabs and Jews. Arabs pre-1948 did not own this land, they had no flag, no national anthem, no leader or president, no diplomatic ties, they were not a UN member, in short, there was never a Palestinian state or country in there, as opposed to Jews who had 2 Independent kingdoms in Judea and have for a millennia wished to return. For hundreds of years Jews have prayed every Passover and Yom Kippur for a "Next year in Jerusalem". Since before Muhammad was ever born and Arabs ever set foot on that land!!

At the very least, Jews have just as much claims to the land as Palestinians.

Yes, Many Palestinians became refugees.

However, more Jews have became refugees as well.

Around 900,000 Jews were kicked out of the Arab World and many other Muslim nations with nothing but their clothes on.

Essentially, what happened was a population transfer of Arabs and Jews.

Maybe you should ask what's left of the Haran family what it feels like.

Maybe you should ask Smadar Haran what it felt like to accidentally suffocate her daughter when trying to prevent her from making a noise when hiding from Samir Kuntar in a crawling space.

And i wonder how Einat Haran, a 4 years old girl, felt when her father was shot in the back and drowned in front of her eyes.

Of course, you can't really ask her now, since what followed that was Samir Kuntar cracking her skull on a rock with the back of his rifle.

This is the man that your fellow Muslims have glorified as a hero when he returned to Lebanon. Maybe you should ask him.

It is not, however, your lands, and it never was your lands.

Palestinians never governed the land or had any sovereignity over it, and they did not own any more than 15% of the land in property values either.

Telling Jews to go establish their country in USA or France is insulting. We have no connection to this land.

On the same token i could tell Palestinians to go establish a country somewhere else in the Middle East, or maybe just move to one of the 22 Arab states, they are Arabs after all.

The main problem with your conception of israel is that you believe Palestine ever belonged to the Palestinians in any way or form. History tells a different story.

I think you should start reading from different history book , sorry to say that but u have been deceived by the media , and I Want to tell you that I live in Palestine since 24 years and I dont take my informations from any media , I see what is going on by my eyes , I lost 5 of my friends , 2 of my teachers and 2 of my cousins , they were all torn by the israilain tanks in my city , they were civilians .

you are crying about one girl who was killed , well let me tell you some numbers cause you like numbers specailly if it about money , starting from 2002 , 7000 Palestinians were killed , 14,000 Palestinians are in the israeli prisons , 33,000 Palestinians are handicapped half of this number is children under age of 14 ! 120,00 house was totally destroyed , so please dont tell me about one girl .

Palestine was under the rule of the Uthmani government , and the one who lived in it were the Kananians and befoer 1948 , 95% of the inhabitants were Sunni Muslims , 4% were christians , and 1% were jewish , then israil came to destroy our houses and killing our children and raping our wives in the prisons .

tell me one thing , If it is the land of israel and land of israilains and israilains lived there for allllllllll their life , then why is rail is a strange country in the middle of 22 Arabic countries ! have you ever came to israil ? if you would come u will see people there with blond hair , blue eyes , they are from Poland , Russia , Africa , USA , , they dont look like Arabs at all !!!! israel is a strange object in middle of 300 million arabic citizen !! so how come ?! why israilains dont look like Arabs ?

The christians here in my city looks exactly like I look like , they eat our food , have our traditions and have the same origins as we have ! and the arabic israilains who lived in Palestine , they were minority like couple thousands and they were 100% arabic , but we are talking about the strangers who came from russia and Poland to slaughter our kids in the street and live our land .

Say whatever you want , but I want u to look from different corner , that israil is in middle of 300 millions arabic person and someday those 300 million will wake up and they wont really give you roses.

Salam

"Without the terrorism it's more than likely that the Palestinians would have had a state by now."

Hamas offered 10 years of fire ceased , why u didnot respond to that ? arafat was calling for peace and did Oslo agre. with you , why you surrounded him and fighted him ? between the years

I Want you to reply to one thing , after 1998 there were no attacks by hamas or Jihad in Palesinte against israil , and there was no fire at all , why areal sharon that pig went inside Al Aqsa Masjid ? he started all this war by this stupid act ! if he didnot do that then you would live in peace and no one would talk to you !!!!

"The main problem with your conception of israel is that you believe Palestine ever belonged to the Palestinians in any way or form. History tells a different story. "

"Yes, Many Palestinians became refugees."

many ? well maybe u dont know that 7 million Palestinians are refugees ! that 's not many ! that 's half the population of palestine !

russian jewsih , Polish Jewish , British Jewish , African Jewish should go back to their countries .

if it is israil land then why they were composing only 1% of the Palestinian population before 1948 ? French lived in France , British lived in UK, and Arabs lived in Palestine ! there were no philibino ruling in Sweden ! dont twist the history , how funny

Salam to all the brothers and sisters ( Muslim and Non-Muslim )

I would just like to say that this issue of Palestine, or the new middle east ( that these people want to create ), is very dear to me!

i would also like to add that in MY opinion, the only terrorism that i know of is coming from the so called state of israel

why you may ask....well the creation of that state has as a sole purpose of being the "COP" of the region. you may also have to see some documentaries about the new world order, to see that the

"agenda" holds in store for the new middle east!

now, with that being said, there shouldn't be any Hate, hatred, segregation and/or difference between cousins ( ie. Muslims/Jews ). They've been the closest, and as Ahmed Ahmed puts it "we both say

khhhhh, we both yell on the phone when there's no emergency, we both don't eat pork, we both don't celebrate chrismas, the only difference is that the jews don't like to spend money and the muslims

don't have any money to spend" :D ( gotta admit the guy is funny! )

and let's refer to the Quran ( the dustur of mankind ) "O mankind! We have indeed created you from one man and one woman, and have made you into various nations and tribes so that you may know

one another; indeed the more honourable among you, in the sight of Allah, is one who is more pious among you; indeed Allah is All Knowing, All Aware."

the reason i have the quote from the Quran is pretty simple, and narrows down to one question.... are we applying what Allah has told us? are we at least TRYING to know one another?

the relation between the conflict and that quote is super visible even to the blind ( no offense ), the point being that there shouldn't be hatred in the 1st place, we should try to find common grounds

instead of differences!

there are SSSSO many advantages in cultural mixing, or shared cultural profits if i may put it in "quantifiable" words.

Now, if we rewind the Palestine tape, right before the conflict started, you'll see Jews and Muslims ( or Arabs, knowing that not all Arabs are Muslims! ) were living in peace and harmony... the missing piece

of the puzzle is WHO broke that harmony? and why? and if i also might add How?

alright, with that being said, i would just like to rebuttal on some points that kinda got my attention, "there's no apartheid".... would you mind going to youtube and just type these two words

"Checkpoint" and "Palestine".... yeeeeey! you have reached the core of apartheid, if people need to show up at 4 AM just to get to work and make some money so they can put food on the table.... what

exactly is that, COMPARED to the "others" who have full rights?

if you want there's also this>>> you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=4HhBqwobxpw

AAAALrighty that put aside, Bro ( i hope you don't mind if i call you bro ) AJew, when you use the word WAR, what exactly are you talking about???

'cause if you're referring to Gaza.... then i'm sorry that's not a war :sl:

War 101: two nations + two armies = fight over something stupid ( war )

could you show me the "army" that represents the Palestinians or the people of Gaza for that matter?!

( i'm gonna anticipate you're answer....Oh what about Hamas!!!... they're the terrorists who have been launching rockets at us for over 6 yrs and THEY broke the truce )

i'm not gonna bring AlJazeera but CNN :sl: you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=KntmpoRXFX4

Oh yeah and for the record, operation Nail in something ( well the latest operation in gaza :no: ) was designed and conceived waaaaay before Hamas would win the election or "break" the truce :j:

( another "cool" thing is look at how the IDF names its operation>>>israel invades Gaza: "Operation Summer Rain" (27 June 2006).... WOW summer rain, i bet it was WATER!!! more like White

phosphorus )

By the way did you know that White Phosphorus is illegal to use... especially against innocent civilians!

Ok, let's add an important ingredient to the Middle East Soup that's been cooking, and this ingredient is called "Occupation"

google Occupation 101, you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=-2451908450811690589 ( that's the link watch it share it )

this is the part that ticks me off a bit and i'm quoting the documentary "when you take the occupation out of story, it doesn't make sense".

to put it in other words, the media has been showing "mad Arabs" (and i used the words "Arab" not "Muslim", because they have to extend it to the whole middle east) in riots against israel and "push

them to the sea".

Honestly, with 150 ( not updated stats ) nuclear war heads i don't know who's pushing the other to the sea!!!

I think i'm reaching the end of my reply here :D i would like to say one final word... treat the others just like you want to be treated!

One final question.... Why is the state of israel giving Jewish Immigrants 10 000$ so they can come to israel?

alright final PS : the thing that aggravates me the most is.... how can a nation that's SUPER rich, 5th Army ( thanks to Mr. U_Know_Who),Great Technology, Infinite Marketing power and the whole nine

yards!!! How can a country like that still get DONATIONS??? i'm talking 'bout weapons, drugs n food ( i don't really care about the food n drugs that much... but i do care about the weapons )

and there's the million dollar question: Who's profiting from the conflict?

Shalom, Salam, Peace

Hi all

Who's profiting from the conflict?

Funny enough i think its actually the Bush and Binladen famillies with there big shares in an arms/defence company we all know of. :sl:

Peace all

:sl: Dear Muslims

Hey "AJew."

What is your opinion on why Many Muslims have a strong dislike of the israeli Government ?