Islamic Forum
zebanoor

The Arrivals

Slaam brothers and sisters. I was just wondering if andone has seen the arrivals series, its available on youtube, but last time i checked the videos on thier website where down(thewakeupproject(contact admin if its a beneficial link)), looked as if someone had hacked in and took them off.

This Series Explores the Revelations in World Religions Regarding the Arrivals of the Antichrist Dajjal, Imam Al-Mahdi and also about childrens mind control through disney films and cartoons and the satanic messages sent through songs and videos. It was intresting to see the bloodline of the world rulers and how everyone was related to eachother.

I reccomend you to watch this series to gain more of a understanding what is happening around us.

Wasalaam

PropellerAds

Salaam

Yes I have seen them and found them to be very informative, can't wait for new series.

Wassalam

Salaam. i didnt realise there was a new series soon. i will look out for it.

Salaam

I think the plan is for it to come out in the last quarter of this month, check out the wakeupproject website and I think it will be called the awakening and a trailer is already out on youtube. I am recollecting from memory, forgive me if I have made a mistake.

Wassalam

:sl:

Someone told me about it a while ago. Looks interesting. I'm watching it now.

Salaam,

JazakAllah for the trailor its saved me having to search for it .Definately looking forward to watching this one.

[...]

you post stuff like this yet do not allow likes of me to post links to counter this, then you start a thread wondering why no one posts here any more and why the forums are so quite

you need to define what kind of forum it is first of all, is it a Sunni forum or is it a Shiite one? or do you not see the difference in aqeedah and practices of the 2.

Once people are clear on your beliefs then they will either stay and post or will move on to a forum that agrees with their own belief, otherwise you will have what you have now.

wasalam

you post stuff like this yet do not allow likes of me to post links to counter this, then you start a thread wondering why no one posts here any more and why the forums are so quite

He isn't preventing you personally from posting links. Members must have 50 posts in order to link, period.

As for why the forum has been quiet, for as long as I've been here, members were required to have 50 posts to link. Even back when the forum was active. It has nothing to do with it.

If you have suggestions, you are free to post in the topic in question.

you need to define what kind of forum it is first of all, is it a Sunni forum or is it a Shiite one? or do you not see the difference in aqeedah and practices of the 2.

Gawaher does not condone sectism, be it under the label of "sunni" or "shi'a". All Muslims are encouraged to take the Qur'an and Sunnah as their source of guidance, and to rely on the esteemed scholars for understanding.

Salam.

He isn't preventing you personally from posting links. Members must have 50 posts in order to link, period.

As for why the forum has been quiet, for as long as I've been here, members were required to have 50 posts to link. Even back when the forum was active. It has nothing to do with it.

If you have suggestions, you are free to post in the topic in question.

Gawaher does not condone sectism, be it under the label of "sunni" or "shi'a". All Muslims are encouraged to take the Qur'an and Sunnah as their source of guidance, and to rely on the esteemed scholars for understanding.

Salam.

How is Sunni and Shiism, "sectism"? do you not see the difference in our beliefs?

How do Muslims regard Hazrat Abu Bakr, Umr. Usman and umulmumineen Ayesha? vs. the shiite contempt for them? how is that following the Quraan and Sunnat?

and all this lewdness (mostly clips copied from hollywood movies) portrayed in these videos, which part of Quraan or Hadith allows that? (I'm not even mentioning the huge conspiracy theories contained therein those "Islamic" videos).

wasalam

How is Sunni and Shiism, "sectism"? do you not see the difference in our beliefs?

How do Muslims regard Hazrat Abu Bakr, Umr. Usman and umulmumineen Ayesha? vs. the shiite contempt for them? how is that following the Quraan and Sunnat?

and all this lewdness (mostly clips copied from hollywood movies) portrayed in these videos, which part of Quraan or Hadith allows that? (I'm not even mentioning the huge conspiracy theories contained therein those "Islamic" videos).

wasalam

I have no idea what you're trying to say when you keep bringing up Shi'as and Sunnis, so I PM'ed you to get a better understanding.

i have got a shia freind and i dont know what to say i explain to him that abu bakr R,A and umar R.A ,hazrat aisha werent the enemy of Islam but he goes yeh they were this and that and i have told him many times he goes look hazrat ali ra was born in makkah and look everyone does sajdah to makkah how do i explain to him can someone give me some sums of question wich i ask him.

sorry if i change the subject peace

Edited by muslim for life