Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ashahab

Guantanamo Guard Embraces Islam

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=dsfSfs_AEE0&feature=PlayList&p=980B3F5DB55AD438&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=49"]Al-Jazeerah[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=jLJyqPz-CAI"]France 24[/url]

PropellerAds

:sl:

Masha'Allah thats great, Allahu Akbar.

They plot, and Allah plot, and Allah is the best of plotters.

Every time the enemies of Islam try to degrade and fight Islam, it gets stronger and gains more followers, subhan Allah!

:sl:

Masha'Allah thats great, Allahu Akbar.

They plot, and Allah plot, and Allah is the best of plotters.

Every time the enemies of Islam try to degrade and fight Islam, it gets stronger and gains more followers, subhan Allah!

Ameen! This is great! I heard the first part of this story on Youtube a while back while browsing and researching Islam. Now I know more about it since watching the 2nd video. It is sad that he is called a traitor by some in our country. But some people are just blinded to the truth of Islam I suppose. That is why we must work hard to show them the truth about Islam.

Ameen! This is great! I heard the first part of this story on Youtube a while back while browsing and researching Islam. Now I know more about it since watching the 2nd video. It is sad that he is called a traitor by some in our country. But some people are just blinded to the truth of Islam I suppose. That is why we must work hard to show them the truth about Islam.

I think that is sad that people would think that. But how would many Muslims view a Muslim who converted to Christianity?

"I think that is sad that people would think that. But how would many Muslims view a Muslim who converted to Christianity?"

There is much to say about this changing of religions. Here is my view. I believe that religion is personal and private for each of us. I will not criticize anyone who truly and honest desires to change.