Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Yank

It All Goes Back To 1918

What follows is my own personal opinion on what seems to me to be the root cause of today's problems in, and about the Middle East. It is based on my studies of history.

All of today's problems can be traced to the defeat of the German Empire (Das Deutsches Reich) in Word War I. I stress that I am talking about World War I, and not World War II. Now, how does a war fought nearly 100 years ago affect 2009?

If Germany had the first World War, the treaty of Versailles would never have been imposed. It was the harshness of this unjust treaty that ultimately caused the German people to look to extremist such as Adolf Hitler. Now, if this had never happened, the Nazi's would've never come to power, thus, World War II would not have happened. Furthermore, the Holocaust would never have happened. Now that's the big one.

If there had been no Nazis, and thus no Holocaust, the State of israel might not exist as it does today. If it did still exist it certainly wouldn't receive the the support of the Western governments that has for the last sixty years (roughly). It's this support which has caused so much of the animosity between the Western and Muslim worlds. Without this, there never would have been a September 11th, or a July 7th, and possibly not even the conflict in Iraq or Afghanistan.

Now before you come at me for being a supporter of the Kaiser, let me point this out. Germany, was the Last country to mobilize for War in 1914. After the Austro-Hungarian empire gave an ultimatum to Serbia Russia declared war on Germany, and then too did France and finally the British Empire. The War was caused by the Austro-Hungairan Empire, but Germany was forced to accept the blame so the Allies could force Germany to pay war reparations (Which in tern led to the rise of Hitler). Germany was not trying to take over the world as so many of us were taught in school, they were fighting to survive.

Well, that's my theory. I could go on, but I thought I'd start by giving you the overall picture.

PropellerAds

:sl: Dear Muslims

Good insight rank.

But imo, regardless of the WW2 or the Holocaust having occurred or not. The "British Mandate of Palestine" still never had to make such a ridiculous decision of diving the land. The UN Partition plan was just a green light for war in the Middle East.

Ah, but again the nation of israel has used the Holocaust as a crutch to gain support. Also, the creation of the U.N. was the result of WWII. No WWII and the UN might no exist, or, it might have come to being in a different style and at a later date.

You also have to remember that the cold war would've occoured much differently if at all, thus the American foreign policy of the late-40's to even today might be very different.

:sl: Dear Muslims

Although it's obvious the Holocaust was a major driving factor into the formation of israel. I still believe it should not have been the case.

It was a recipe for disaster from day one. Too much mistakes, events and incidents have taken place, all of which could have, and should have been avoided for us to pinpoint this Palestinian-israeli issue on the events of 1918

Greetings Yank,

Your theory is based on your understanding of what you have been told to believe in the west. The facts are far different.

The zionist movement started decades before WW1. The zionists have no problem in 'creating' the proper envirnments to reach their goals. The haulocaust is a zionist hoax, but let's not get into that here. But in general, over the course of history, zionists never were short of tactics to get what they want. Assassinations, wars, bribes, corruptions, you name it.

This was met with the desire of the west to keep the middle east under its control for ever. And so they planted israel for the purpose.

zionism is the greatest evil on earth. As long as zionism exists in this world, financed and supported by western greed, the world will never be a safe place.

Salaam

Brother Yank I would suggest that there is a deeper level to what you have studied and that is the role of the bankers, they were after all the ones who benefitted from the war and leant to both sides, and then there was the convenient great depression, i would suggest that you look up the video Money Masters on google video or you tube to get a better picture, made by an economist. If you have already seen it what do you think?

Thanks

Wassalam

Salam,

the last 2 posts hit the nail on the head....i'm really sorry to say the history that is in text books and what they teach kids in school is far from the reality that took place.....i really wouldnt know how to start to explain it...........just mind boggling how different the truth is from what is actually portrayed.......so sad..

Ok, first let me reply to dot.

Your theory is based on your understanding of what you have been told to believe in the west. The facts are far different.

The zionist movement started decades before WW1. The Zionists have no problem in 'creating' the proper environments to reach their goals. The Holocaust is a zionist hoax

Let me hit this one point for point, and I think you'll see where I am coming from. Firstly, you are absolutely right in that both the ideas of zionism, as well as the Zionist movement do indeed predate WWI. It is also true the break up of the Ottoman Empire and the British mandate sped things up greatly. That being said though, without the Nazis, there could have been no Holocaust. Now, let's suppose that it was a hoax (It wasn't, but I'll humor you for the sake of argument). Again, without the Nazi's, and without the Second World War, then you've lost two of the most important factors in creating the hoax.

Even if, without these two factors (Nazism and WWII), the Modern State of israel had come into being, then without the sympathies and guilt generated by the Holocaust (whether you think it's a hoax or not you must agree that it has generated sympathy and guilt) israel would never have received the aid and support of the Western nations that it has, which is one of the root causes of the current tensions between the Muslim world and the West.

crystal_sword

It was a recipe for disaster from day one. Too much mistakes, events and incidents have taken place, all of which could have, and should have been avoided for us to pinpoint this Palestinian-israeli issue on the events of 1918

Again, as I addressed with dot, the issues in the Middle east are long standing, but the events of 1918/1919 (signing of the Versailles Treaty) can be viewed as a turn in the road.

Kab

I've not seen the video, I'm more of a Military historian than anything else. that said you are right about the gains of the Bankers both during and after the war. Wilson (President of the US at that time) originally didn't want to be so harsh on Germany. The problem (as he saw it) was that the US had loaned tons of money to the Allies during the war. Neither France nor Britain could afford to pay us back unless they forced Germany to pay them. The only way to do that was if Germany accepted blame for the War. The was actually started by the Austro-Hungarian Empire, but since that had fallen apart, the Allies couldn't get anything out of them. Thus Germany was basically given an Ultimatum, accept the blame and pay us (France and Britain) or the war would resume.

Salaam

I would strongly recommend you check out the video, it suggests that bankers would do anything to make money and have ultimate power, including funding, planning wars, assasinations etc. I am not denying anything you have said, but I do believe there is a deeper level. The people who control the people including presidents due to their huge wealth and power which comes with it. For example look into the great depression and how it was caused by the bankers. Anyway it is only a strong recomendation and I think you would enjoy it even if you disagree with it.

Wassalam