Islamic Forum
Sister Sara

Precious My Cat Missing

Well you guys were so wonderful with the dua for my baby when she got hit by a car. She is doing slightly better and alive. She still cannot run but her limping is a little better. She has to stay in the house and cannot go far so she cannot be a normal cat but I promised to take care of her.

My other dear sweet cat Precious, is missing. She never in 6 years strayed from the house. The other night she wanted to go search for food and she went out the window which was Friday and has not returned. I have searched and searched for her and I am just heart broken. I know Allah is looking after her but I am just beside myself. She was my best friend. She took care of me and nursed me when I was sick and she loved me so much. I am so afraid something awful has happened to her.

So if you guys could please pray for her, it would be appreciated.

Sara

PropellerAds

Salaam, a###### this is sad to hear, i do dua she returns home safely!

I am really trying to be strong but it appears my dear sweet cat will not return. I live alone and she was my best friend. Always taking care of me. I so hope if she did die that it was quick and that she did not suffer. How cruel, very cruel people are.

Sister Sara

Oh my god !

I am realy sorry to hear that ..

dear sara I advice you to buy a new cat because i am sure you will take alot of time to find her ..

that's what happend to my friend's cat ..

I will pray for her .. :sl: and I hope it comes to home soon ..

Don't worry :sl:

Salaam. :sl: dont be sad...

I hope she returns

Shes missing you aswell, i hope she finds her way home,

I really appreciate all those who cared about my pain. It is still not easy but many on my other forums came to comfort me too. Here are two poems two of my members left and thought there might be some who would enjoy these.

Cat Heaven

The way to Cat Heaven is a field of sweet grass,

where crickets and butterflies play.

A cat may be late getting to Heaven.......

there is so much fun on the way!

But an angel will wait at the yellow front door,

wait till a kitty comes home.

And when he arrives, he will give her a kiss and

some milk in a bowl of her own.

There are trees in Cat Heaven, trees made just for cats,

trees growing so green and so high,

But no one gets stuck in a tree anymore..........

If a cat wants down, she will fly.

And oh all the toys! Kitty toys everywhere!

Thousands and thousands go by.

There are buttons and baubles and small catnip afloat in the sky!

There are angels, of course, with soft angel laps,

where kitties can purr loud and strong.

The angels will rub kitty noses and ears,

and sing them a Cat Heaven song.

And when cats are hungry, there is God's kitchen counter,

all covered with white kitty dishes,

full of tuna and salmon and mounds of sardines,

and wonderful little pink fishes.

The cats in Cat Heaven are so loved and spoiled,

God lets them all lie on his bed,

He walks in His garden with a good black book,

and a kitty asleep on His head.

Then when a cat needs to, she may just simply ponder,

and watch the blue world deep and wide,

she will watch the old house where she once lived and wandered,

and the people who loved her inside.

All cats love Heaven, they know the way there,

they know where the angel cats fly,

They will turn past the stars, and the moon, and the sun,

to curl up with God in the sky.

Author Unknown

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetpetloss(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/poems/maingrp/rainbowb.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetpetloss(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/poems/maingrp/rainbowb.htm[/url]

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.

There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.

There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.

The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

It is a very sad day indeed. Besides my Precious many other cats have been killed. The landlord lost 2 cats also and we believe a cat named Panchie also got killed and who knows how many other neighbor cats.

Please everyone say Hasbiallah wa naima al walkeel for dear sweet Precious and Noor and Muhanin and Panchie.

Sara

salam alikum

Usually cats wander around :sl: im sure she's just visiting and will be back insha Allah :sl:

Not Precious or Muhanin. She never ever does. She does go out to find food and comes the next morning. She loves me too much. It has been 10 days now. Now some cats go for days and days but not Precious and not all the cats in the house at one time. Muhanin never leaves for more than an hour. He is definitely a house cat. Now Noor she does go for 3 days at a time.

But Allah knows best.

I know it is Ramadan, but I feel real bad. Yesterday, I found the body of Precious glued to a street. I had to take a putty scraper and pry her loose from the pavement. Of course the worms had eated her pretty bad. I buried her yesterday.

salam

Dear sister. Please gain strength and patience. Allah says

185. Every soul shall have a taste of death:

Insha Allah, you would be soon rewarded with something better. Ameen

salam

Vishah