Islamic Forum
Sister Sara

The Sacred Heart Diet

you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetabcompany(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/docgolob/recipes.htm

The Sacred Heart Diet*

PURPOSE: Cleansing and weight loss

This 7-day eating plan can be used as often as you like. It is reported that, if followed correctly, it will clean your system of impurities and give you a feeling of well-being you never thought possible. After seven days of this process you may expect to feet lighter and have an abundance of energy. Continue this plan for as long as you wish, (although it is probably better to use it every other week and modify your regular eating habits on the week you are not on this plan.)

FIRST DAY: Your first day will consist of all the fruits you want, except bananas. For those who like melon, two fruits that are lower in calories than most other fruits are watermelon and cantaloupe. Should you eat the melon, your chances of losing 3 pounds the first day are great.

DAY 2: All vegetables. Eat until you are stuffed with all fresh or raw vegetables of your choice. Eat green, leafy vegetables. Stay away from dry beans, peas and corn (these are seeds, not vegetables). You may also have a large baked potato with butter on your all-vegetable day.

DAY 3: Fruits and vegetables. same as Day 1 and Day 2, except NO potato.

DAY 4: Eat fresh or canned tuna fish** and drink as much as 8 glasses clean water (distilled - or - reverse-osmosis and carbon filtered) along with T-J Soup (see recipe below). You may have fresh or soaked figs (soak in distilled - or - reverse-osmosis and carbon filtered water). They will lesson a craving for sweets.

DAY 5. Chicken breast** and vegetables. You can have 10 to 20 ounces of chicken and 6 tomatoes on this day. Drink at least 8 - 8 oz. glasses of clean water (distilled - or - reverse-osmosis and carbon filtered).

DAY 6: Fish and vegetables. Eat to your heart's content with fish and vegetables. NO POTATO!

DAY 7: Brown rice, fruit juice (un-sweetened). and vegetables. Again, stuff, stuff, stuff!!

(**If you are a vegetarian, substitute or other bean products.)

PropellerAds

Salaam, sister i still havent brought my watermelons yet! but this diet seem intresting, i dont need to loose wiegh but what i eat isnt healthy, i tend to snack alot, i think i am definatley going to give this one a go!

I did this diet years ago. It is great to get your food cravings in tact. I just finished my watermelon flush and I bought extra watermelon to freeze for slushies. So had some friends over today and guess what they had?

Sara

WATERMELONS!

My mums been buying watermelon so i have had some now and then, i am going to start this diet tommorw. Whats cantaloupe? ive never heard of it. i think i am going to google it.

This diet,.... can i only eat fruit tomorw or have my norma meals aswell??

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetelements4health(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/cantaloupe.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetelements4health(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/cantaloupe.html[/url]

The first day is just fruit. on the Sacred heart diet.

On the watermelon flush, just watermelon.

The above link is for canteloupe. I just made some canteloupe sorbet.

Sara