Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Laith

Definitions

:sl:

Okay, something that I need some serious help with is definitions. I keep looking them up but get mixed answers and don't really understand what it is.

So to be straight forward I am looking for definitions for:

Hadith:

Du'a:

Ummah:

Ummayad:

Sunnah:

Fatwa:

Thank you all, I'll probably be adding more words to the list!

Wasalaam.

PropellerAds

Assalamu alaikum, check out the link inshaAllah you will find a few definitions there inshaAllah. Clikk on the word and you will ind the explaination.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=29262.html&"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=29262.html&[/url]

Here are 2 more links, check them out.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsoundvision(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/info/~glossary/"]GLOSSARY OF IslamIC TERMS 1:[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamawareness(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Glossary/"]ISLAMIC AWARENESS:[/url]

Assalamu alaikum.