Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tom

Guests In Islamic Forum

i was following the thread - "What Happen to this Forum" and it's locked. hence i started this thread. indeed only few members drop in, occasionally there would be quite a number. but i notice there're more guests than members. even right now there're 27 guests against 6 members. i must admit at times i prefer to be a guest (lurker i must say). i prefer to read and understand rather than joining in the discussion. the information and news are invaluable and i'm glad that interesting issues and questions will get responses from those who are more knowledgeable. they don't fail the ignorant. :sl:

PropellerAds

Hi, there do be alot of guests, but its benificial for all, even those who dont want to take part in discussions, atleast they can build on their knowledge and learn something new everyday!

Hi, there do be alot of guests, but its benificial for all, even those who dont want to take part in discussions, atleast they can build on their knowledge and learn something new everyday!
:sl:

after over than a year, hopefully some progress occured.

In the "Who's online" we can see "who reads what".

We do prefer members to logging in, and if there's reason to not login, we need to know why.

The "Comment & Suggestion" still open.