Islamic Forum
Al Furqaan

Michael Jackson - Oh Allah!

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"http://'you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=SIv3h1E5d_E&NR=1'"]Michael Jackson - O Allah! I'm waiting for the call[/url]

Here it goes similart to this :

-------------------------

Miles away, oceans apart

never been my sight always in my heart

the love is always there it willl never die

only growing stronger tears down my eye

I am thiking all the time

when the day will come

standing there before you

accept this Hajj of mine

standing in ihram, making my tawaf

drinking blessings from your well

the challenges that I have suffered

rekindles my imaan

O Allah! I am waiting for the call

praying for the day when I can be near the Kabah wall

praying for the day when I can be near Your Kabah wall

I feel alive and I feel strong

I can feel Islam running in my Veins

to see my muslim brothers, their purpose all the same

greeting one another, exalting one True Name

I truly hope one day that everyone's a Muslim.

that they remember you in everything they say

standing in ihram makimg my tawaf, making my tawaf

drinking blessings from your well

the challenges that I have suffered

rekindles my imaan

praying for the day when I can be near the Kabah wall

praying for the day when I can be near Your Kabah wall

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=SIv3h1E5d_E&NR=1"]Michael Jackson - O Allah! I'm waiting for the call[/url] - good sound quality

Another link

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=PvSfcV6Euzc"]Michael Jackson - O Allah! I'm waiting for the call[/url] - another link

PropellerAds

Here;s another.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=62nFP5cbet4"] "Give Thanks to Allah" by Michael Jackson[/url]

Give thanks to Allah,

for the moon and the stars

prays in all day full,

what is and what was

take hold of your iman

dont givin to shaitan

oh you who believe please give thanks to Allah.

Allahu Ghafoor Allahu Raheem Allahu yuhbibul Muhsineen,

Kuwa Khaaliqunaa Huwa Raaziqunaa wa Huwa ala kulli shay'in Qadeer

Allah is Ghafoor Allah is Raheem

Allah is the one who loves the Muhsineen,

He is our Creator, He is our Sustainer and He is the One who has power over all.

lyrics corrected from

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsing365(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/music/lyric.nsf/Give-thanks-to-Allah-lyrics-Michael-Jackson/29F945534DC6A58448257182001108FF"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsing365(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/music/lyric.nsf/Giv...8257182001108FF[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetlyrics007(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Michael%2520Jackson%2520Lyrics/Give%2520thanks%2520to%2520Allah%2520Lyrics.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetlyrics007(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Michael%2520Jacks...2520Lyrics.html[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetmetrolyrics(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/give-thanks-to-Allah-lyrics-michael-jackson.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetmetrolyrics(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/give-thanks-to-...el-jackson.html[/url]

:sl:

Michael Jackson did not make this last song lots of people hear this song and think its him but its a brother from South Africa called Zain Bhikha. Not sure about the first song but probably it's NOT Michael Jackson either.

:sl:

That nasheed is sung by someone called "Irfan Makki". These acts are not enough to convince anyone that he was a Muslim. If he was a Muslim, why didn't he announce it himself? I'm sure if he was convinced to revert to Islam, the one who convinced him would surely also convince him to announce it to the whole world, as this would greatly help the dawah/call to Islam.

But then again, only Allah knows best.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"http://'you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=DlORFoanQJY&feature=related'"]This is from Tunisia - he says the world Insha Allah here[/url] - old video

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=KS3V7j4jLV0&feature=related'"]breaking news michael jackson became muslim[/url] - see this and others

In my school days I was a die-hard listener of his songs especially the Thriller album.

The last song that I heard of him was - "You are Not Alone" which was a favourite of mine then. till i gave up lisening songs a few years back the vocals in this song and the above are the same.

Some say that it is Zain Bhikha - but the idfference between his and MJ's voice is like the east and the west.

The lyrics may have been by others - but the voice is unmistakably his.

He was persecuted by------ all those cases filed against and he shifted to Bahrain or Dubai. And there are thigns which are not fit to put in an Islamic Forum to explain some queer points. Child abuse victim of padeophilia etc... see some of his lyrics

in THe Man in the Mirror

---------------------------

I've Been A Victim Of

A Selfish Kind Of Love

It's Time That I Realize

That There Are Some With No Home

Not A Nickel To Loan

Could It Be Really Me

Pretending That They're Not Alone?

-------------------------------------------

and lyrics of the song "They Don't Care About Us"

He was a tormented soul.

Michael had mulled entering the Islam faith for many years, even before the abuse allegations. His brother Jermaine has been a Muslim since 1988 and has been one of the closest family members to Michael through good times and bad.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"http://'you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=-BCIEVqNla4&feature=related'"]REPORT: MICHAEL JACKSON REVERTED TO Islam[/url]

He did announce he was Muslim last year in October it is all over the magazines. He even covered himself. So all Praise to Allah. So whether he died as Muslim, Allah knows and I thank Allah he gave him a chance. I too listened to him as a youngster and from my husband dying I know I never talk bad about him. Whether a person is good or bad it is not up to us.

Hadith states that if we see someone praising someone we should throw sand in their face. It is also said that when we think someone is good we should say, "Allah knows best." as on judgement day we will be questioned of what we speak. If I hear someone say, George is good, I say, "Allah knows best."

Michael Jackson is in the Guiness Book of Records as the one who gave more charity than any star in excess of 500 million dollars. This is not brag, but the facts.

People should look at the good he did and not the bad. As I hope they will do for me.

Assalamu Alakum, brother dot you are right that song is sung by a Canadian Irfan Makki, If I'm not wrong he is from Toronto. He oes sound a bit like Michael Jacksonis. When Irfan Makki sang his first sone first song When the Leaves begin to fall, we used to say he is a Michael jakson Wannabee.

The second one is sung by Zain Bhikha like sister Tamarbutah mentioned.

if he had indeed accepted Islam, then good for him, it is possible that he did not come out and proclaim for some valid reason, Allah knows best. If he did not and people are just speculating that he did, then too Allah knows best.

As far as we are concerned we should move ahead and not waste more time on this issue, because he is gone now, but there are millions more out there who need to see Islaam in the right light, we have a lot of work to do spread the words of Allah in every corner of the Universe with sincerity so we will be called from amongst those who gave DAWAAH ILLALLAH.

We cannot keep discussing the life or conversion of someone we do not know personally, Michael Jackson will get what he deserves from Allah in the Hereafter, Allah will do Justice by him because Allah is The All Knower and The Just..

On a side note, I know it is off topic, sorry Redeem sorry brother dot, please dont bann or warn me for this.

A 72 year old lady ELIZABETH, who took her Shahadah in June 2009 in the hospital while having Chemotherapy treatment passed away this past Friday. Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raajioon.[/b] I personally knew this lady, she was a sweetheart, she had her head on a sister's lap and was listening to her read Suran Ya'Seen when she too the last breath. SubhanAllah what better way to die, I wish I could die like that.

Assalamu Alaikum.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetcurezone(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forums/fm.asp?i=1304108#i"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetcurezone(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forums/fm.asp?i=1304108#i[/url]

what else prove you need to say that this is not michael jackson

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=CG0vR39m9-w"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=CG0vR39m9-w[/url]

I'm muslim albanian from Kosovo. the latest concert that i watch was in Romania. Did he convert or not is not the big point now. We should look for our close family are in the right path or no. I'm very sure that maybe in this forum nobody listened MJ as i did but that is the past.

Considering his brother Jermaine i don't know much about his rivert to Islam except that he was in a visit to bahrain and met some kids reading some ayahs of Quran and Jermaine was impressed. I have seen his interview while he was in Big Brother show but i hope he is not with Nation of Islam.

Shaykh Salih al Munajjid on Michael Jackson's Death

Question: Asalamu alaykum. I feel sad about what some Muslims are saying […] after the death of the singer Michael Jackson. Some people are praying forAllah’s mercy on him…

Answer: Wa alaykum as-Salam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu. Ok.. Look, this is one of the ways Allah tests His slaves. The death of Michael Jackson is a test for people. A trial. “Indeed we tried Sulaiman…â€

Are we greater than him so that we will not be tested? If Allah tried the Prophets, will he not test normal people? So.. what is the test? This is it.. “So that He can see what they will do.†What will they say?

This person.. it is said that he accepted Islam… and that his brother accepted Islam… and that he invited him to Islam… and so he accepted.. and that he was going to live in Bahrain… and that he went there to live, blah blah blah…

But has this been confirmed? Yes there were rumors. Strong rumors? Yes. Have there been various sources for this? Yes, in this matter, this did occur. But has this been confirmed? Allah knows best. Did the man really accept Islam? Allah knows best. Did he remain a Muslim after he accepted Islam? Allah knows best. His brother who accepted Islam, did he accept Sunni Islam, or did he accept Ahbash, Qadiani or […]? Allah knows best.

The matter is that those who have… I mean there are some people, if one were to come to them and say, “By Allah he accepted Islam!†Have you heard him recite the Shahadah? You yourself.. have you heard him recite the Shahadah? Have you heard from anyone who heard him? Is there anyone you trust that heard him recite the Shahadah? “No.†Allah knows best! We cannot delve into this topic. Maybe… But what is apparent? What is apparent? That the person died in a state of blatant sin. At the very least, he died as a sinner. Because by consensus, or by various reports, he sold about 100,000 tickets worth 80 million dollars for his concert in London.. So he was still sinning. They said that he wanted try to make a comeback after his setback in singing.. and now.. Allah knows best. But the general ruling is that he was a blatant sinner. The person continued this blatant sin. It has not been confirmed to me personally that he repented from music, or that he stopped, or that he rectified his affairs. Allah says… “Those who repent, rectify, and clarify…†Has it been confirmed that he repented? No. This has not been confirmed to me. Rather, the apparent fact is that he continued in his state of blatant sin. Ok. Is he a sinning Muslim? Meaning that he accepted Islam and continued to sing… because.. money! Money! Money! So.. Allah knows best.

So the least we can say that what was apparent was that he was a sinner. What is apparent and clear that he continued to sell tickets for the sin of music.

But what is the general principle? The general principle is that he is an infidel. It is his disbelief that is apparent. If it is confirmed that a person accepts Islam, he can pray for his forgiveness and mercy. But for those who it is not confirmed, we do not wash him, shroud him, nor do we pray the funeral prayer for him. We do not pray for his forgiveness or mercy.

Some people say that he changed the way Allah created him. Ok, maybe.. something which happens before.. ok for example, someone goes and changes his color to white, do we say to him if he repents, “Go turn it black again� This will require operations, problems, etc. Its over. If he repents he repents. Finished. We are finished. We don’t say, “Change your color back to what it was,†or do this and that. Its over.

So the death of Michael Jackson is a trial for people. There are some people who even passed out! The problem with these infidels is that once a person dies, they start to bring out his songs, which increase the dead in their torture in their graves. They do not have any mercy! Actually they think that this is being loyal to him – to spread his heritage, ideology, accomplishments, blah blah blah.

So what is our stance? All praise and thanks be to Allah, a singer has died. This is a blessing. A person who was a trial for people, one they call, the “King of Popâ€. The King of Pop! Alhamdulillah… This King of Pop died, for us this is good news. Even if he accepted Islam and died in a state of blatant sin. A sinner such as this has died. Alhamdulillah. The King of Pop died. Good! One of the leaders of music in the world left. He perished. The leader of music perished… maybe he was the most famous… I don’t know if there was anyone more famous than him. He may be the most famous. He perished! A lesson for those who say, “O people, this person died, he was only 50.†He perished! Did his wealth help him? No. Did his music help him? No. Did his fame help him? No. Where is he now? In a lab, getting an autopsy! Getting an autopsy! So that they can find out the reason for his death. Did he die from drugs or something else, blah blah blah… Allah knows best. He had a heart attack…blah blah blah. Its over.

Anyways, do we say he is in Hellfire? No. Do we say he is in Paradise? No. Its over. His death is lesson. The least one can say is “O Allah give us a good end. Alhamdulillah. We ask Allah to take us in a state of Iman. We ask Allah to take us in a state of obedience. See how this one met his end? See in what state he died? You know his death is a lesson.â€

As for feeling sympathy… you know soon there will be many articles written. I am sure that the secularists in the newspapers [in Saudi]… there will be tons of things written about Michael Jackson. Some people will defend him, others who sympathize… So soon, those who liked Michael Jackson will say, “You know maybe he accepted Islam, why are you happy he died.†Soon will see people sympathize. Those who follow their desires will start to sympathize with him. Of course they will give examples. For example, they will bring some people who have suffered a breakdown, people in streets who fell, some who passed out.. blah blah blah. A leader from the leaders of evil has perished for us is news which brings us joy. That’s it. As for his end, he has a Lord who will judge him, we have not say in this. We do not delve into this. We do not delve into this.

Edited by Al Farooq

Salam

However, there are rumors that he might converted to Islam and this means that it is possible that he accepted Islam. Therefore, we are not sure if he is a disbeliever or died as a disbeliever.

When it is clear that the person is a disbeliever then we must not pray for forgiveness for him or her, but if we don't know if he died as disbeliever then it is a different thing.

If he died as a Muslim then we can pray for his forgiveness even if he committed sins. He probably committed these sins out of ignorance. He just converted to Islam (if it is true). He might not have all the knowledge of Sharee'ah rulings yet.

If he died as Muslim then I don't believe that he is buried there where people say he was buried, but in a secret grave at a unknown cemetary. There is a rumor that he was not found and that the casket was empty.