Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
irfan23

Duaa For My Father Please I Have Request All O

Asalamu Wakueim Wa-Rahmtuh-Allahi-Wa-Baraktuh

Inshallah I hope by Allah(swt) that you are all fine

Dear brothers and sisters my father is very sick please pray for his life , may Almighty give him long life and health.

Please dua for him , plzz i have request. Duaa has lot of power.my father have liver cancer.plzzz pray for him. i 'll thankful all of you.

PropellerAds

Wa Salaam Brother Irfan,

I pray that Allah SWT give you, your father, your family and the Ummah Peace, Health, and Happiness.

Ameen

:sl:

My heart goes out for your dear father. MAy Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala ease his sufferings and grant him speedy recovery insha'Allah, ameen. I'll remember him in my prayers. May Allah The Merciful grant recovery to all the ill people, ameen.

wa alaykum salaam wa rahmatAllah wa barakatu,

May Allah The Most High and All Powerful heal your father and wipe all his sins from this illness and grant you and your family patience in this time...Ameeen.

may Allah give him the shifa'a

I pray that Allah SWT give you, your father, your family and the Ummah Peace, Health, and Happiness.

Ameen

Ameen

MAy Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala ease his sufferings and grant him speedy recovery insha'Allah, ameen. I'll remember him in my prayers. May Allah The Merciful grant recovery to all the ill people, ameen.

Ameen

May Allah The Most High and All Powerful heal your father and wipe all his sins from this illness and grant you and your family patience in this time...Ameeen.

aameen

may Allah give him the shifa'a

ameen

May Allah,The Merciful heal your father's andyour familys sufferings.May He be merciful to us all.

Ameen

Walaikum Assalaam Wa Rehmatullahi Wa Baraka'atahu .

Aameen , Summa Aameen .

Allah is the creator , the Merciful , the Raheem , the Forgiver !

Insha 'Allah , I will pray for your father brother Irfan, to give him all the patience to bear the pain and

may Allah ( s.w.t ) bless ur father wid recovery and relief .

dont u worry brother , he will be alright , insha 'Allah .

"The greatest reward comes with the greatest trial. When Allah loves a person He tests them. Whoever accepts that wins His pleasure but whoever is discontent with that earns His wrath."

(Saheeh al-Tirmidhi)