Islamic Forum
Sister Sara

Do Not Take The Vaccination!

As many of you know, I am very much against the vaccination. Number one it contains pork and is haram for Muslims to take. Pig you say, yes pig, it contains gelatin, a known source of pig. Here is an exemption form for your states:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetunhinderedliving(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/statevaccexemp.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetunhinderedliving(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/statevaccexemp.html[/url]

Here is some info on why you should avoid the vaccination like the plague:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetcurezone(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forums/fm.asp?i=1459676#i"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetcurezone(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forums/fm.asp?i=1459676#i[/url]

Pass this around to all your friends and stop being sick and go on a natural protocol.

The best protocol is

black seed, olive leaf, garlic and prayer.

Sister Sara

PropellerAds

Who are you to use this tone with me. It's your dime call the police.

Read, before you accuse anyone. Only the ones who treat thereself to natural remedies will survive.

Why are smart people so ignorant when it comes to the vaccines

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetnaturalnews(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/026843_health_food_nutrition.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetnaturalnews(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/026843_health_food_nutrition.html[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetnaturalnews(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/026851_nutrition_health_cancer.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetnaturalnews(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/026851_nutritio...lth_cancer.html[/url]

Irresponsible posting should be looked at very careful before anyone throws the first stone. I have 4 forums, 6 blogs and I am a reporter for Natural News and Helium. What I write comes from experience not from idle attacking other Muslims. I find it distasteful and not nice. If you don't like a post, better to say nothing. But then I see this is only the second post you made here.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetnaturalnews(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/GoogleSearchResults.html?q=vaccines&cx=010579349100583850635%3Aw_kzwe9_yca&cof=FORID%3A11&ie=UTF-8&sa.x=0&sa.y=0&sa=Search#1002"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetnaturalnews(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/GoogleSearchRes...;sa=Search#1002[/url]

if a mother or father heed your dangerous advice, and refuse to vaccinate his new born baby against polio, for example, or smallpox (eradicated disease thanks to vaccination) and the infant got handicaped by polio, blinded or killed by smallpox, months or years later, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE BEFORE Allah swt, IN THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT, FOR THE DEATH OR PARMANENT DISABILITY OF THE INFANT.

when come to throwing words, some people are just astonishingly "brave".. particularly when its about others' children not theirs! when it comes to health issues, please dont involove "ideology" -and dont be reader of Nexus magazine and of other similar magazines that use alternative theories and conspiracies as their main selling points, and their market niche is the gullible.

salam. i wont add anything

blogs1967

If I save you and your family, I will be given honor on judgement day brother. I get absolutely nothing by trying to save you and your family. What I am doing is living by example. I will never take the vaccination or my family. I am spreading the word to my family and friends and yes, I post this regularly in my blogs and on my forum. Go check.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetcurezone(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forums/f.asp?f=945"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetcurezone(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forums/f.asp?f=945[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetcurezone(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forums/search.asp?q=vaccines&action=Find&f=945"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetcurezone(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forums/search.asp?...=Find&f=945[/url]

There are 99 messages there.

It is one thing to talk big, it is another to act. I have MS and an immune disease and I am eligible in Jordan to have the first line of shots and I am denying myself the right and giving it to others. I believe one hundred percent that the only criminals in this situation is the pharmaceuticals who will benefit from the monetary side. Doctors are being bribed to give the shots in excess of $27,000. Go figure the math. I am begging you brother before you infect your entire family and cause possible side effects, that you read every single article on my forum. After that if you still want to get the shots then please consider Allah's warning about ingesting pork.

The sahaba vomited before they would ingest a haram substance. I am not afraid of Allah's wrath, but I am afraid of vaccines.

Assalamu alaikum, Taking or not taking Vaccinations is a personal choice and should be left at that I know that most of us do take the Immunization Vaccinations as a precaution and we see that it helps and there are 1 in hundreds of thousands that has negative reaction to Vaccinations.

I have one friend who did not get her children immunized, and alhamdulilah her children ae in their 20's now, one of the child decided that he would get the vaccinations and as done so a few years ago. We do have problem when the children go to here in Canada, we have to show the Immunization records otherwise we have problems for their addmissions. while traelling too we have to take certain Vaccinations to go to certain Countries, or else we do not get the Visas.

Anyways what I am trying to say is we should not impose our ideas on others in situations that are delicate like this. On a personal note, I did get all my children immunized and would if Ichad more.

May Allah protect us and our children from all sickness, ameen.

Salaam.