Islamic Forum
Lohavira

Online Quran Lessons

Assalam u Alaikum!!

My Uncle is becoming an Islamic Scholar and he is already a Hafiz,mashallah.

Now he has been to Japan because of his good Recitation and stayed there for 3 Months in a Masjid.He gave Friday Sermons,taught Children and was the Imam for 3 Months.

People wanted him to continue to teach their children so the solution of Online Lesson was seen as the Best.

Now if ANYONE wants to learn the Holy Quran,it doesnt matter if he can read a word or not.He may learn from my Uncle ONLINE.I assure that my Uncle is a very talented and pious Person.

If anyone is interested he can PM me.Or he can contact my Uncle directly under yahoo(contact admin if its a beneficial link)]Email

May Allah bless us All!!

PropellerAds

Twenty people viewed....but no one answered. :sl:

Well Ill wait my uncle asks me everyday.Is here someone else who teaches online?Would love to know how it is.=)

Assalamualaikum Lohavira,

I am interested,but could not forward my message to the address. How does the "beneficial link" work.

Salam!!

The email adress is sulaiman.sajid AT yahoo(contact admin if its a beneficial link)

I think you understand that an [at] has to be placed there.

I would really recommend because he is teaching even at home ( Bilal Academy) in which mashallah more than 100 students learn the Holy Quran.

Any interested can contact him directly or PM me.

Wassalam

Lohavira

It works quite well.It is actually teaching the Quran,how to pronounce the arabic words.It works with a webcam and good audio!

A minor (for some it might be big) is that my Oncle does not speak proper English.But he knows Arabic.

Even for a test lesson interested might apply to him.They should mention previous knowledge,religion and the language spoken.This will help him to prepare himself accordingly!

Wassalam

Lohavira