Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Al Furqaan

President Obama Gives Ramadan Message

President Obama Gives Ramadan Message

President Obama extends his best wishes to Muslims around the world during Ramadan.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=1R4KfYuDrvU"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=1R4KfYuDrvU[/url]

PropellerAds

Salam

Well, I should say its a beautiful speech, and as far as I know he is very kind and generous to muslims compared to other american presidents . May Allah guide him the right path. Ameen

:sl:

I dont know he seems better than others , but to me they are all the same only their names change.

Assalamualikum

This guy is a liar. He is a deceiver. Do not fall for his words for they mean nothing. He is only decieving us with his words. We listen to his words and become enchanted and think that this guy somehow cares for Muslims while at the same time he kills Muslims all over the world and fights Islam.

This guy is a liar. He is a deceiver. Do not fall for his words for they mean nothing. He is only decieving us with his words. We listen to his words and become enchanted and think that this guy somehow cares for Muslims while at the same time he kills Muslims all over the world and fights Islam.

SS - perhaps, like your name's sake, it is you who is doing the deceiving.

Personally, I though the President was generous in his recognition of Islam. No other world leader has come close to his position as far as I am aware.

Edited by wayseer

Wayseer - What good are words if they are not followed by actions? He can talk all good about Islam, etc but then he goes and kills Muslims in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, etc..

What good are words if they are not followed by actions? He can talk all good about Islam, etc but then he goes and kills Muslims in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, etc..

If, as a Muslim you are against killing then perhaps its time to remind you that the same quality you are willing to place on others also applies to your coMuslims.

If you intend to speak out against the President perhaps you should also speak out against all those other atrocities I see almost nightly on the news.

On the other hand please enlightened me as to how many other world leaders have been as generous.

There is no justification for the indiscriminate killing that is undertaken across the world. But like most I am all but powerless to stop these acts. Sometimes a light in the darkness is better than nothing. And at such times it may be beneficial to accept kind and generous words than continually pointing to the obvious.

Peace

W

All I am trying to say is that Obama is a is a liar. He has no respect for Islam nor for Muslims. That is all I am saying. I am not talking about killing and war and whatever good or bad that happens in the world. Just pointing out that this man is a hypocrite. He talks sweet but then his actions are completely contradictory.

All I am trying to say is that Obama is a is a liar.

Call no man a liar unless you are prepared to produce the evidence.

He has no respect for Islam nor for Muslims.

The video is evidence that he does respect Islam. How can you say otherwise?

I am not talking about killing and war and whatever good or bad that happens in the world.

That is exactly what you are saying - you were the one that raised the issue of 'killing' and 'wars' - no one else.

Just pointing out that this man is a hypocrite. He talks sweet but then his actions are completely contradictory.

In other words, you don't like the President yet you are willing to call him a liar and a hypocrite on that assumption. Wow!

I pray you find the peace for which you so desperately need.

W

Edited by wayseer

I pray you find the peace for which you so desperately need.

Thank you. I too hope and pray that Allah will have mercy on me and give me peace. Obama's actions contradict his words and so that is why I call him a liar and a hypocrite. His policy of drone attacks in Pakistan, occupying Muslim countries and support for israel are proof that he is against Islam.

Ironic considering his administration openly supports the barbaric actions of israel against Palestinians- but that's a political debate for another time.

Initially pleasant for him to deliver a message, but sadly undermined by everything the US does.

We are slaves to the Zionist. He does call out israel, the latest time before the israelis even had a chance to publicly announce their planes themselves! The problem is that fascist in charge their ignored him and the Zionist owned politicians never back anything he proposes up. Looking at Obama's record and assuming that he had the gov'ts support, Palestine (West Bank) would likely be just as well armed and trained as israel (MAD) and sanctions would be threatened in order to get the israelis to back off.

As it is, the israelis can attack an American warship, flying American colors, in international waters with impunity (a CIA operated ship during the 7 Days War).

I support israel's right to exist. I also support the Arab's right to overthrow a fascist regime. As the president of Iran said (the actual translation which has been provided but ignored), the Zionist shall be wiped from the face of the Earth. Hopefully a simple election will do but considering the state of the israeli Left... :sl: