Islamic Forum
humann

Prophet Muhammad Pbuh And Allah Swt Dream ....

Dear Brother Sisters, I am very scared of few things, I hope i can get some help from this forum, I have seen Prophet muhammad PBUH in my dream when i was 16-17 yrs old, than again I saw him at the age of 22, and than I saw Allah in my dream... and than I saw Prophet muhammad PBUH again 3rd time, and today again...

I am very scared of few things, please tell me if these are good things or bad ...

First time: I saw Prophet muhammad PBUH Full from his head mubarak to toe mubarak

Second time: I saw only his PBUH Face Mubarak but HALF... and Hazrat Gabreel was showing me his face

3rd time: I only felt that he PBUH was in my dream, did not see him PBUH

4th time: I only heard his voice where he PBUH was saying, luk at these ppl if u want to see that who will go to Jannah. But i cudnt see Prophet Muhammad PBUH, I only heard that he PBUH is saying that to me... I cud not see him, nor i know where he PBUH was in the dream....

I am very scared, that first time I saw him PBUH and shake hand with prophet Muhammad PBUH and than gradually He PBUH come half in my dream and today JUST ONLY VOICE of Prophet Muhammad PBUH .... I feel like gradually he is going away from me, and that might be the bad sign for me ...

I am not a gud muslim, even i didnt pray 5 times in ramadan, but i did pray 3-4 times and give him Daruud=e=shareef... even tho i m not a gud muslim I scared to Allah than anyone else in the world ... plssssssssssssssssssss if anyone of you gud in Islam can tell me is that bad that Prophet muhammad PBUH came first in my dream FULLY and than gradually he PBUH is not coming ...

Plus I have seen Allah swt in my dream, is it true dream ???

Thanks in advance, ..

PS: can i tell about my dreams about Prophet muhammad PBUH to my frnds or family ?????

I'll repost this from the other thread as this is more likely to be noticed.

Dear Brothers and Sisters, I am very scared of few things and I hope I can get some help from this forum. I 1st saw Prophet Muhammad, PBUH, in my dreams when I was 16-17 years old and than again When I was 22. Later, I saw Prophet Muhammad, PBUH, a 3rd time and again today.

I am very scared now, please tell me if these are good or bad things.

1st time: I saw Prophet Muhammad, PBUH, full from his head Mubarak to toe Mubarak.

2nd time: I saw only 1/2 of his face Mubarak and Hazrat Gabreel was showing me his face

3rd time: I only felt that he was in my dream but I did not see him.

4th time: I only heard his voice where he was saying, look at these people if you want to see who will go to Jannah. I couldn't see Prophet Muhammad, PBUH, I only heard what he was saying. I could not see him, nor did I know where he was.

I am very scared, the 1st time I saw him, I shook his hand with and than gradually he started to come only 1/2 way into my dreams and today I only heard his voice! I feel like gradually he is going away from me and that might be a bad sign for me.

I am not a good Muslim, I didn't even pray 5 times a day during Ramadan but I did pray 3-4 times and give him Daruud=e=shareef. Even so, I'm not a good Muslim and I am scared of Allah more than anyone else in the world. Please, if anyone of you are good Muslims, can you tell me if it's bad that Prophet Muhammad, PBUH, came 1st in my dream fully and than gradually he is not coming?!

Plus I have seen Allah, swt, in my dream, is it true dream?

Thanks in advance.

PS: Can I tell about my dreams about Prophet Muhammad, PBUH, to my friends or family?

no one wants to help me in that .... pls any comment ??

any help wud b highly appreciated ...

AsSalamu Alaikum

i read your article abt seeing prophet muhammad(S) in your dream, mashaAllah, thas a very good thing.. why r u scared of?

and u said that u think u r not a good muslim, coz u dont pray 5 times regularly, if u know that u are not doing what you are supposed to do, then why dont u just do that?

praying 5 times is not very hard, if u want to pray..

u said that u r nt a gud muslim, but u said that u fear Allah so much, which is a very good thing, but if u fear Allah then you should remember the painful punishment that'll be given for not perforfing salat on right time. i hope u'll try 2 pray on tym properly from now on...

and u asked that if u can tell your dreams to your family, now my ques is if you r telling ur dreams on internet to thousands of people, whats wrong in saying it to the family??

as a muslim, i recommend u, not be so scared, just pray for Allah and keep your love for muhammad(S), that'll be enough inshaAllah

--

:sl:

mashallah, this is a good dream seeing the Muhummad (PBUH) in your dream. mabeh its a sign that you should start praying and practise Islam more.

i had a dream once that Allah came to my dream as my uncle telling me to start praying and so on and i did not even pray then but alhamdullilah i started praying 5 times a day for a year now and this has changed me for the better and feel inner peace.

Thanks alot for taking time out and replying for my quiries... But i am still scared of my last dream where Prophet Muhammad PBUH came in my dream and told me that these people will go to Jannah, He PBUH did not mention abt me, .... does that means I will not go to Jannah ??

its Allah to decide... like i said if your name was not mentioned of the people who will go jannah, this might mean that you should change your ways and start to worship Allah. im not a dream interperter but it could mean that if your name was not mentioned by the prophet (pbuh) then the way you are going with your life may end you up somewhere bad or go the wrong path (god forbids)

Allah knows best

salam

Edited by ninja!

Ninja

Thanks alot for the help... Im trying to be as nice as possible ... but brother could you please tell me if you know about someone who can interpret dream Islamically ...

Thanks again for the help ...

Regards,

salaam

if you truly seen Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) in your dreams indeed Allah has honored you to see his great creation. your eyes and heart are now worthy to the Prophet Muhammad, i heard an hadith Prophet will not allow you enter hell and he will be your intercessor on the day of qiyamah he will protect you because you are his no matter what you are he loves you. this does not mean you sin openly but to take shahadah daily as you witnessed him, this is his mercy for you so you should believe in him and Allah swt now and worship Allah SWT and be consistent on making tauba every day. do more righteous work everyday read the Quran, spend on charity etc. may Allah allow others to see our Beloved Prophet Muhammad. ameen.