Islamic Forum
Amanda

I've Finally Converted!

Assalam alaikum,

Well, about a month ago during Ramadan I was visiting my local masjid for the first time. Everyone was so loving and caring. While I was eating I was discussing how I planned to convert at any time. A sister told me I could convert then if I wanted. So I did:) I converted infront of everyone on a speaker. I got so many hugs and kisses from my new sisters. I've honestly never felt more at peace and fulfilled than I do with Islam.

PropellerAds
Assalam alaikum,

Well, about a month ago during Ramadan I was visiting my local masjid for the first time. Everyone was so loving and caring. While I was eating I was discussing how I planned to convert at any time. A sister told me I could convert then if I wanted. So I did:) I converted infront of everyone on a speaker. I got so many hugs and kisses from my new sisters. I've honestly never felt more at peace and fulfilled than I do with Islam.

Asalaamu Alaikum sister and congratulations on accepting the truth. Allah has guided you to the truth out of SO many people because he has seen something in your heart which he likes so has guided you to Islam. We should be truly privelaged and honoured that Allah has given us imaan (Faith) out of so many people! Sister i would advise you to stick with good and pious sisters who will guide you towards the right path and join a sisters circle where you can study Islam with them and do many more good deeds together. Those good sisters will also give you ALL the advice you need.

I want to help you as much as i can and have pasted for you some VERY beneficial links for you to know all you need to know about becoming a Muslim and MUCH more. Enjoy and please remember me in your dua's.

Very Beneficial Islamic Information for Reverts

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetturntoislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=60012"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetturntoislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=60012[/url]

Here are some more very interesting articles:

Very useful threads for those looking into Islam[using large font size is not allowed]

Have a look at the Qur'an in English translation

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamicity(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/mosque/Surai.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamicity(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/mosque/Surai.htm[/url]

Recently discovered Science in the 1400 yr old Qur'an

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsunniforum(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=41031"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsunniforum(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=41031[/url]

The Miracle and the Challenge of the Qur'an

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsunniforum(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=39993"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsunniforum(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=39993[/url]

Scientific proof that Islam is the truth

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsunniforum(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=39647"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsunniforum(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=39647[/url]

Amazing Clips of Scientists converted to Islam talking about Miracles in The Qur'an

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forum.mpacuk(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/showthread.php?t=39357"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forum.mpacuk(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/showthread.php?t=39357[/url]

Embryology in the Qur'an

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsunniforum(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=41241"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsunniforum(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=41241[/url]

Life on Earth in the Qur'an

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsunniforum(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=41234"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsunniforum(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=41234[/url]

The Creation of the Universe in the Qur'an

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsunniforum(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=41230"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsunniforum(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=41230[/url]

The Miracles of the Quran

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsunniforum(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=38753"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsunniforum(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=38753[/url]

The Amazing Qur'an

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_saif_w.tripod(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/explore/i4wm/03.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_saif_w.tripod(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/explore/i4wm/03.htm[/url]

The Consistency of the Qur'an

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamic(contact admin if its a beneficial link).uk/I4WM/consiste.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamic(contact admin if its a beneficial link).uk/I4WM/consiste.htm[/url]

Who Wrote the Holy Qur'an?

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsunniforum(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=50426"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsunniforum(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=50426[/url]

Proof The Qur'an's Never Been Changed

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsunniforum(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=50425"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsunniforum(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=50425[/url]

History Proves the accuracy of the Qur’an

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=726794&hl="]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=726794&hl=[/url]

The Qur'an is still in its Original state after 1430 years!

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsunniforum(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=41906"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsunniforum(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=41906[/url]

What Is The Challenge Of The Qur'an With Respect To Arabic Prose & Poetry?

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=729259.html&"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=729259.html&[/url]

Did The Prophet Muhammad(saw) predict any future events?

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forum.mpacuk(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/showthread.php?p=605636#post605636"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forum.mpacuk(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/showthread.php?p=605636#post605636[/url]

The True Love & Mercy of the Prophet (Pbuh) for Mankind

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsunniforum(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=44106"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsunniforum(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=44106[/url]

Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.s.): Allâh’s Messenger to the Whole Mankind

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsunniforum(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=40500"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsunniforum(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=40500[/url]

Life Impossible without a Creator-proof Of God

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=726817&hl="]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=726817&hl=[/url]

Atheism-Irrational belief

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=596914&hl="]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=596914&hl=[/url]

Congratulating an Athiest

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsunniforum(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=39801"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsunniforum(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=39801[/url]

How a roulette analogy helped me become a Muslim!

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsunniforum(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=43782"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsunniforum(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=43782[/url]

Amazing Clips of Converts to Islam from Around the World!

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsunniforum(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=42460"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsunniforum(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=42460[/url]

Haters of Islam WHO Reverted to Islam!

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsunniforum(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=50090"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsunniforum(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=50090[/url]

Amazing clips of Scientists who converted to Islam

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsunniforum(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=44320"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsunniforum(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=44320[/url]

Brilliant "Proof of Islam" series lectures by Revert to Islam Abdul Rahman Green

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsunniforum(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=50283"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsunniforum(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=50283[/url]

How the Bible led me to Islam

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forum.mpacuk(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/showthread.php?t=44370"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forum.mpacuk(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/showthread.php?t=44370[/url]

Why British Women are Turning to Islam

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsunniforum(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=39921"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsunniforum(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=39921[/url]

asalamalakum :sl:

congrats, sister. i, too, am a convert. its the most amazing, undescribable feeling in the world. i went through the share of hugs and kisses. it makes you feel so new and bright. for me, it took a lot of weight off my shoulders. i was often reminded that i am a newborn baby, God has given me a clean slate. so, remember that also. you are sin free :sl: and mind you, take things slowly - learn slowly. when i first converted, i knew a lot about Islam because i studied it for so long. but there were also many things i didn't know at all, especially about prayer. i was so in a rush to know it! God understands you're new and you are in the process of learning, so He will give you time. with His help, everything came easily. don't be a convert-aholic. :j: lol!

once again, congrats! :no:

Asslamu alikum ,,

Allahu Akbar ..[using large font size is not allowed]

Mashallah ! great news . I'm really glad to hear that .. :no:

Welcome to Islam , may Allah ( SWT ) keep you in the right path and help you in every step in your life .. Ameen

I will keep you in my Du'as Inshallah :sl:

What made you think to convert to Islam ? :j:

these are some flowers for you dear sister ^^

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_filaty(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/i/919/86762/tt.jpg[/img]

Good wishes for you dear sister :sl:

Peace... }

Edited by Almuslima

salam.........

Alhamdhulilaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

May Allah bless you in Jannah....

don't be a convert-aholic

lol.. heheheh.heheheh

salam

allahu akbar allahu akbar allahu akbar la ilaha ila Allah allahu akbar allahu akbar we lilah elhamd

w alaykom asslam

how are you sister amanda?

wish you are good all time and every time

as i wish Allah will help you to be religious muslim

welcome to islaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaam

realy any muslim from all over the world feel happy when he knows there is someone come to Islam

i am so happy because you convert to Islam :sl:

as i am so happy to be your brother in Islam :sl:

wish Allah increase your Islamic knowledge

Allah save you

asslamo alaykom

Assalam alaikum,

I'm doing very well in growing in my faith. I have many good sisters who are more than happy to guide me. I first learned of Islam in a multicultural class on high school. I continued to study until I decided it was the way I was meant to go in life. Thank you all so much for your kind words brothers and sisters. I look forward to a fulfiling life inshallah.

Assalamo alaikum

Masha'Allah, I'm sooo happy for you. You've made the best decision anyone can make in their lifetime.

During your first steps in the wonderful religion of Islam, you may find it useful to have a look at these text and video tutorials:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/show.php/showtopic/257749.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/show.php/showtopic/257749.html[/url]

May Allah always keep you in the straight path, and fill your heart with the light of the Quran.

Sister, please make duaa/suplication for me and my family. It would mean so much, coming from a sin-free new Muslim. May Allah bless you abundantly.

:sl:

Mabrook congratulations sister may Allah SWT increase your Faith ( Imaan) and taqwa and make you a very pious muslimah god willing ( Inshaa'Allah) .

Assalamu Alaikum Amanda, I wonder how this post got missed by my curious eyes, hehe.

It is a delight to have you as a Muslim sister and a member of this Forum, May Allah help you every step on this right path and make things easy for you. Please remember me and the other members in your duaas, if there is any thing any time please feel comfortable to ome out and ask, one of us will inshaAllah make our best efforts to help you or guide ou towards someone that can help you inshaAllah.

Take care, Salaam and duaas.

Assalam alaikum,

Asalam sister

Many many Congrats, may Allah guide you on his blessed path, and give you all the happiness you desrve.

If you have any questions, inshallah we are all here to help you.

Wasalam

eith love:hug:

Assalam alaikum,

Salaam, Amanda! :sl:

Alhamdhulillah! Many, many congrats! I'm also a revert :sl: YAY!

My friends did a surprise shahada party for me at the masjid. I had no idea I was going to say my shahada until I saw all my friends, their families and their friends there. I also received a lot of hugs & kisses from sisters. Tell me, wasn't it overjoying and wonderful?! I wanted to cry, I was so happy! Lol. It is a fantastic peaceful feeling. Your life in Islam will be great!

I will make duaa for you! Once again, congrats, dear sister!

Congratulations sister. :sl: :sl:

Now you just have to learn further more about Islam. XD Don't worry sister. :no: You must be very grateful because you're lucky that Allah is guiding you to the right path. =) You can go to the website "ezsoftech dot com/stories/"

Its a web containing Islamic moral stories for children but I think adult can read it too.. xp Not my website just found it randomly.. lol

Increase your iman sister! :j:

Congratulation Sister,

Believe me you Should be so proud of yourself ............ you don't Know how I respect those who were converted to Islam,,,, I DO BELIEVE that takes a lot of time researching, making a judgment to be or not to be a MUSLIMA,,,,,,,,,, AND I TELL you,,, YOU MADE The Right judgment ,,,,,, I always wonder if I weren't born A Muslim, would I seek for the TRUTH Like those who did and converted ,,,SO YOU can't imagine how you inspire us to keep going on until we meet our God:::Allah''''

PEACE

Assalamo alaikum

Congratulations.

may god keep you in the right path , enjoy your new life as a muslim!

Alhamduillah! Congrats Sister! May you find great comfort and peace in Islam, inshAllah. Best of wishes to you!