Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
abou khaled

Friday:salat Ala Anabi,doua,sourate Elkehf

Salam aleikoum

1157. Abu Burda ibn Abi Musa al-Ash'ari reported that 'Abdullah ibn 'Umar asked, "Did you hear your father relate anything from the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, concerning the special time on the day of Jumu'a?" He said, 'I replied, "Yes. I heard him say that he heard the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, say, 'It is from the time the Imam sits down until the prayer is finished.'" [Muslim]

PropellerAds

Salam aleikoum

1156. Abu Hurayra reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, mentioned the day of Jumu'a and said, "There is a time during it when Allah Almighty gives to a Muslim standing in prayer whatever he asks for." He indicated how small it was with his hand. [Agreed upon]

Salam aleikoum

1157. Abu Burda ibn Abi Musa al-Ash'ari reported that 'Abdullah ibn 'Umar asked, "Did you hear your father relate anything from the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, concerning the special time on the day of Jumu'a?" He said, 'I replied, "Yes. I heard him say that he heard the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, say, 'It is from the time the Imam sits down until the prayer is finished.'" [Muslim]

Salam aleikoum

Hadeeth No 834 (Sahih Bukhari), Narrated Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him):

I heard Allah's Apostle (SallAllaahu `Alayhi Wa Sallam) saying, "We (Muslims) are the last (to come) but (will be) the foremost on the Day of Resurrection though the former nations were given the Holy Scriptures before us. And this was their day (Friday) the celebration of which was made compulsory for them but they differed about it. So Allah gave us the guidance for it (Friday) and all the other people are behind us in this respect: the Jews' (holy day is) tomorrow (i.e. Saturday) and the Christians' (is) the day after tomorrow (i.e. Sunday)."