Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Safiyyah UmmMaher

Someone Please Help!

Assalamo Alaykom

I need your help. Can someone please post an authentic hadith which has the last words of Rasuulullah sallallahu alayhi wa sallam? I need this ASAP because I read a christian newspaper saying very weird things to be Mohammads sallallahu alayhi wa sallam last words.. I need to correct them. They also put a picture of Rasuulullah saws in the article, so this is serious and I want to correct them ASAP.

Wasalaam,

Safiyyah

Edited by Safiyyah UmmMaher

PropellerAds

Salaams,

Volume 5, Book 59, Number 722:

Narrated Aisha:

'Abdur-Rahman bin Abu Bakr entered upon the Prophet while I was supporting the Prophet on my chest. 'AbdurRahman had a fresh Siwak then and he was cleaning his teeth with it. Allah's Apostle looked at it, so I took the Siwak, cut it (chewed it with my teeth), shook it and made it soft (with water), and then gave it to the Prophet who cleaned his teeth with it. I had never seen Allah's Apostle cleaning his teeth in a better way. After finishing the brushing of his teeth, he lifted his hand or his finger and said thrice, "O Allah! Let me be with the highest companions," and then died. 'Aisha used to say, "He died while his head was resting between my chest and chin."

Volume 5, Book 59, Number 730:

Narrated Aisha:

It was one of the favors of Allah towards me that Allah's Apostle expired in my house on the day of my turn while he was leaning against my chest and Allah made my saliva mix with his saliva at his death. 'Abdur-Rahman entered upon me with a Siwak in his hand and I was supporting (the back of) Allah's Apostle (against my chest ). I saw the Prophet looking at it (i.e. Siwak) and I knew that he loved the Siwak, so I said ( to him ), "Shall I take it for you ? " He nodded in agreement. So I took it and it was too stiff for him to use, so I said, "Shall I soften it for you ?" He nodded his approval. So I softened it and he cleaned his teeth with it. In front of him there was a jug or a tin, (The sub-narrator, 'Umar is in doubt as to which was right) containing water. He started dipping his hand in the water and rubbing his face with it, he said, "None has the right to be worshipped except Allah. Death has its agonies." He then lifted his hands (towards the sky) and started saying, "With the highest companion," till he expired and his hand dropped down.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetusc.edu/schools/college/crcc/engagement/resources/texts/muslim/hadith/bukhari/059.sbt.html#005.059.715"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetusc.edu/schools/college/crcc/en...tml#005.059.715[/url]

Peace