Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Proud Muslima

What Is Your Blood Type ?

Asslamu alikum warahmatu Allahi wa barakatu ..

I hope every one is in good health :sl: Insh'Allah

I think the question is clear from the title ,,

What is your blood type ? :sl:

PropellerAds

My Blood type is red :sl:.. with a bit of chemical X

Yep you guessed it, I am a powerpuffgirll!

:sl:

Asslamu alikum ,

HuH ! We are all have a red blood :sl:

What do you mean by ( powerpuffgirll ) ??

Well , My blood type is : O+

err powerpufgirls the cartoon.. that i've never watched but been told bout ye, hmm nevermind. :sl:

i don't even know what blood i am, I think A

Assalamu alaikum wr wb

I am Masked and my blood type is same as yours,O+ *yawns*.Its the most common blood type ever.Kinda boring you know.

But,Alhamdulillah coz its easier to find in times of need.Verily Allah(swt) is all wise.

O+ here as well.

O+

Is it true that we,the O+ people can give Blood to every other Group but we ourselves can only get O+ Blood?

Which one is the rarest? I believe AB because Ive never actually met anyone with this Group!

Is it true that we,the O+ people can give Blood to every other Group but we ourselves can only get O+ Blood?

Which one is the rarest? I believe AB because Ive never actually met anyone with this Group!

Wikipedia has some great information on that here: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Blood_type#compatibility"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Blood_type#compatibility[/url]

O+ can donate blood to other groups so long as they are also rh type positive. O- is actually the universal donor, as there is no one who cannot be transfused with O-, whether + or -. Check out the wikipedia page to see a chart of the compatibility pattern. Also, above that is a chart of blood type frequency; you are right, AB is typically the rarest, although there are some people groups in which B is more rare than AB. The negative rh type is also more rare than positive.

Danke really!

Now I realize how vague the statements are which people say.Ive even added it to my Favourites..!( freak I know..)

Actually AB+ ist the one which can get blood from any other Group!

Another question!Ive heard that some people know how to relate the Bloodgroups to character.I know again very vague but does anyone know about this?

Actually AB+ ist the one which can get blood from any other Group!

Another question!Ive heard that some people know how to relate the Bloodgroups to character.I know again very vague but does anyone know about this?

Yes, AB+ is the universal recipient, they can receive blood from anyone, but can only donate to fellow AB+

And the belief that blood type is related to character is quite prevalent in east Asia. It began in Germany actually, but was quickly picked up in Japan and spread from there to other countries in the area. It is actually quite popular there to ask someone what their blood type is, and it is used frequently in dating compatibility and other social networking activities. It's complete bunk, and strikes me as being akin to using astrology to categorize people's personalities. BTW, I know a little about this because I married a Korean and have some exposure to it.

Here is the wikipedia link (I'll leave it up to the moderators as to whether they want to activate it or not, thanks for allowing that last link):

you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Blood_types_in_Japanese_culture

If the link doesn't work (because I'm too new), just look up "blood types in Japanese culture" on wikipedia.

Thanks ( The sad clow ) for clarifying things , and for your reply :sl:

And thank you all brothers and sisters for your replies ,,

Peace .. }

I have no idea what my type is. I should know.

Only if you need to receive or give blood.