Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Safiyyah UmmMaher

I Just Wanna Say One Comment..

Assalamo Alaykom

...And that comment is:

THANK YOU!

I just realized about 30 seconds ago how useful this forum has been to me. I want to thank everyone who is working to keep this forum alive. And also thank you for the moderators who keep all the insultive and unappropriate comments somewhere else than on this forum. And of course: ALHAMDULILLAHI RABBIL ALAMEEN.

I joined the forum like ages ago. lol. Not quite but you can check how long I've been here.

When I registered I was a new muslimah. I didn't really know a lot. Alhamdulillah I know more now, and the biggest thanks goes to this forum. Honestly. Anytime I need to find some sort of information about Islam I first think of Gawaher. This forum has a huge amount of information and it will take years more to go thru it all! MashaAllah.

Thank you. May Allah bless you all and keep you in the best of health and imaan and may He keep this forum alive to help more muslims. AMEEN.

Wasalaam,

Safiyyah

Edited by Safiyyah UmmMaher

PropellerAds

:sl:

I second that and ameen to the dua. :sl:

:sl:

Jazakum Allahu khayran, and thank you for allowing us to serve you the best we can. Ameen to the duaa. May Allah subhanahu wataala reward you and us, and keep you and us in the straight path, ameen.

Assalamu Alaikum, Alhamdulillah by far this is one of the best Forums, it is nice of you Safiyyah to acknowledge it. I second what you are saying. This is like my Cyber home and family and I have learnt a lot fom here too. I think the Qur'aan Search and the Hadeet Search section is used by me the most.

Ameen to all the duaas.

Assalamu alaikum.

Salam

Masha Allah...

Thank you on behalf of the mods team.... I too second what she has said, and Ameen to your duas.....

Salam

:sl: Thanks on my behalf as well. I appreciate this site and pray that it gets better as time goes on.