Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Saaabz

Biography Of Pophet Muhammad

Salams

Anyone know of a really good biography of the prophet Muhammad (saw) ?

Something moderately informative.

Jazakallah

PropellerAds

:sl:

Try here:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=444106"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=444106[/url]

Actually I was wondering if anyone could give me the name of a book/author. I really don't like reading long stuff on the net, it hurts my brain :sl:

What language and what perspective?

In english, and what exactly do you mean what perspective? If you meant by a Muslim or non-Muslim, either is okay. I'd actually like to read from both perspectives. I have a Biography but its quite complex and very long, Looking for something a little more my level (highschool student) :sl:

This one might be interesting then:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetamazon(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Muhammad-Biography-Prophet-Karen-Armstrong/dp/0062508865"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetamazon(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Muhammad-Biography-P...g/dp/0062508865[/url]

It is written from a perspective that is non-Muslim, but sympathetic to Islam.

'The Sealed Nectar'

by Sheikh Safi-ur-Rahman al-Mubarkpuri

You can find online copies to read for free but will cost about £10-£20 in the shops as is quite a think book.

It is by far and away the best Seerah books I have read and will show you a lot about the character and life of Rasoolullah (saws).

:sl:

Recently finished this book, and Alhamdullilah I found it brilliant. The chapters were well organized and easy to read.

An excellent in-depth look at the prophet's (saw) life and times, I'd recommend it to anyone who has never read his (saw) Biography before.

The Sealed Nectar ( Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum), the one Dawud mentioned. Inshallah I'll take a look at the other one as well.