Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Hammer-Head

I Just Converted! :)

i reverted a few hours ago after seeing Vishah's video on..day of judgement..it made me think a bit...christianity was the wrong way..please people help me with learning Islam..

soon i will post a few questions i have..im 24 years old..

PropellerAds

assalaam alaikum.

Allah Akbar..mashaAllah..

WELCOME[using large font size is not allowed] to Islam. :sl: i am really happy to know that we have a new brother in Islam

and i am even happier that my brother vishah became a reason for it. :sl:

should i say Assalam alaikum everytime i shall post something? or..could i just skip it?

í want to know :sl:

Salams,

Captain Price, like captain price from cod4? :sl:

oh also, Welcome to Islam! :sl:

salaam

assalaam alaikum is the Islamic greetings. it means may peace be upon you.it is good that you greet your brothers and sisters each time you meet them.

:sl:

Congratulations on accepting Islam and we praise Allah for guiding you to it. Please enjoy your time on Gawaher, we will do our best to help you fit in with your new life.

should i say Assalam alaikum everytime i shall post something? or..could i just skip it?

í want to know :no:

You don't have write it every time you post, writing"Asalamu Alaikum" to a Muslim is a great act that is rewarded by Allah. Personally, I find it much easier to simply time : sl : (no spaces) so that instead you will write the greeting in Arabic and it's only three letters long.

Assalamo alaikum (peace be upon you)

Welcome to Islam brother. I'm so glad that we had the honor of helping you be guided to the true religion of Islam. You have just made the best decision one can make in a lifetime, and you now have 2 billion brothers and sisters from around the world.

In your first steps, I suggest that you go to these how-to video tutorials:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/show.php/showtopic/257749.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/show.php/showtopic/257749.html[/url]

Me and everyone around here will be more than happy to assist you with any questions you may have.

Please remember me and the members of this forum in your prayers/supplications. This means a lot, coming from a new revert, because you're now sin-free and pure as a new born baby.

May Allah always guide your heart to the beauty of Islam, and keep you in the straight path.

Alhamdhulillah... I was so suprised to hear the news from sister hawwa today at breakfast. To be honest I never expected.. Brother, you are now like a new born baby with no sins, as all sins of the past would be forgiven. Brother, I ask from you to make dua for me and my family and to all Islamic ummah that we all will enter the gardens of paradise.Indeed it is Allah who gives the guidance, and I m happy to learn that I have become of the reasons for it.... Alhamdhulillah

Dear brother I ask from you to do good deeds on earth and to strive to forbid evil. Indeed, it is the duty of all muslim. Dear brother, you should be kind to ur parents eventhough they are non muslims, and you have to love them and obey their commands except for the call to disobey Allah.

InshaAllah (God willing) you would learn more about the religion soon

Dear brother, to becoe a muslim one should read and declare the shahadha and that is

As hadhu Al laa ilaaha illall laah, Wa ash hadhu anna Muhammada rasoo lullaah

"I bear witness that there is no God, but Allah, and Muhammed is His messenger"

you should also believe that Jesus (Esa) was one of the mightiest messenger of Allah, and that he was born miraclously without any male intervention.Also that he heald those born blind and the lepereds with Allah's permission, and that he gave life to death with Allah's permission

Anyways ... here is the video I shared.... Jazakallah Khairan

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=729898&st=0entry1207332"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic...p;#entry1207332[/url]

Salam

As hadhu Al laa ilaaha illall laah, Wa ash hadhu anna Muhammada rasoo lullaah

"I bear witness that there is no God, but Allah, and Muhammed is His messenger"

i went to a Masjid nearby when i was going to convert. i didnt convert in my home, but..my brother is angry about this..how do i deal with him?

Dear brother, it would take time. Prove them by ur acts. Indeed actions speak louder than words. Show them respect, love and kindness, and tell them that Islam is a religion of peace....

By the way, I just found out that you have mentioned that you were a shia in ur welcome post. Dear brother, its not a good idea to label ur self as a different sect. . Well muslims should follow the Quran and Sunnah of prophet Muhammed. Since there are so many who are against our religion spreading their propaganda we should be careful in selecting the sources in learning this beautiful religion. We have some members who would love to help you in learning ur religion.

May Allah grant you Jannah, and I once again congratulate you for accepting Islam

Salam

I just found out that you have mentioned that you were a shia in ur welcome post. Dear brother, its not a good idea to label ur self as a different sect.

Is that any different than a Christian mentioning that they are Lutheran or Presbyterian, Catholic or Eastern Orthodox?

Subhanallahi Walhamdulillahi La ilaha illallahu wallahu Akbar (Glorified and exalted be Allah and All praise be to Allah.There is no God but Him and He is the greatest)

Assalamu alaikum warahmathullahi wabarakathuhu

When comes the Help of Allah and the conquest

And you see that the people enter Allah's religion (Islam) in crowds, So glorify the Praises of your Lord, and ask for His Forgiveness. Verily, He is the One Who accepts the repentance and forgives.

Surah Nasr

You have indeed attained victory.May Allah make you steadfast and hold His rope of Quran and Prophet (sallallahu alaikhi wassalam)'s sunnah all your life.AMEEN

Please DONOT fall into any sects.Because sects deviate themselves from the true path.That will be a dangerous thing to do.May Allah help you always.ameen

you are not allowed to post links yetislamqa(contact admin if its a beneficial link)

Try this site.Its well known for its authentic and sound answers.There is a whole database full of questions.Insha Allah you will benefit greatly from it.

i reverted a few hours ago after seeing Vishah's video on..day of judgement..it made me think a bit...christianity was the wrong way..please people help me with learning Islam..

soon i will post a few questions i have..im 24 years old..

Subhanallah ..

Congratulation brother, may Allah swt guide you and purfiy and let you be among those are worthy of seeing Him in the afterlife, ameen..