Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DAWATEISLAMI.NET mustvisit

Gorilla?

PropellerAds

Salaams,

You should try and find a scholar to interpret dreams.

This is a reminder for myself before anyone else. I see quite offen people going onto forums describing their dreams hoping to get some explanations. This in itself is not bad but the problem arises when those who have no qualifications to interpret dreams start throwing in their opinion, 'Oh it might mean xyz.' Firstly, the dream might be completely meaningless and so there is no interpretation. If you start listening to people who don't know what they are talking about give you interpretations to a meaningless dream, you open the door to misguidance. This may sow seeds of doubt in your mind. It may also effect how you feel about future dreams, whether they have any meaning or not.

InshAllah those brothers and sisters who wish to respond to the OP will be mindful of this and be cautious of what opinions, if any, they give.

Peace

Well, I don't know. Sometimes it have meanings but sometimes, like what josh0335 said the dream is meaningless. You know maybe because you imagined about a gorilla on that day or you watched a gorilla movie or stuff like that and even though you forgot about it before you sleep, it's possible for it to be your dream. It happened to me like almost all the time. Thats why I avoid watching scary movies before I go to sleep lol.

Just try to relax.

I can't be the best of help but just try to make ablution before you sleep at night. Dhikr, make dua when you're in your bed lol. Oh and I heard that you should also cover your bottom to your feet? Idk but I cover myself with a blanket lol.

Oh, I also heard that if you had a bad dream you can't tell it to people, you have to pray something? idk, someone reply if they know..

i saw a gorilla in dream who was following me ? does that have any meaning?

yes it does what can you remember from the whole dream?

i saw a gorilla in dream who was following me ? does that have any meaning?

Yes, it means you had a gorilla in your dream...

Sorry, I couldn't resist. I'm such a literalist. :sl:

well i had a dream that there was this gorila hu i saw and felt fear straight away and and then one day i saw that brown gorila standing and i looked at him and he like saw me and i got scared that he saw me and i went down the alley and when i looked left i saw his shadow and that it