Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mizlove

Jadoo

Hi All,

I am a non muslim and I recently became friends with a muslim girl. While her friend, I found a lot of her behaviors to be very strange. She later shared with me personal things in her life. One of which is that she feels she has jadoo done on her. After learning of that, I started to do some research. My research concluded that she does have jadoo. I'm not 100% sure but I don't think she would do something like this to herself. Her symptoms consist of rapid hair loss (very visible hair loss), stress, high temperament, inability to have an intimate relationship with a 10 year long b/f, broken family, misses father, fights with mother over silly stuff, wakes up and fights with ex-boyfriend, cannot have relationships with any friends, thinks about another guy that she can't be with and don't understand why, does not eat well, has an addiction to shopping, always sad.

I feel really bad for her situation and I don't know how to help her. I tried to help her but I am finding myself financially broke. The giving is not all one sided but somehow I have spent so much in such a short time that it is scaring me. I have a money tree that had 3 stems before I met her and after she came into my life, I saw it dying. I now only have 1 stem left. This is a tree that I had with me for 2 years before her. In the short 5 months that she was in my life, the tree rapidly died before me.

I love her as a friend and I really want to find help for her.

PropellerAds

Welcome. It does appear your friend has some serious problems. I don't know what jadoo is, but I hope others here can help you.

Yeah , what does Jadoo mean ?

Means "Magic, sorcery" or sihr. To get cured requires in simple terms for one to come back on the relgion of Islam and become close with Allah and the Quran. otherwise its very difficult.

Yes,just like a brother had said,she has to come back to her religion.Some of her activities are rather unislamic and very sinful.I hope she prays and reads the Quran.Advise her to do so,coz her answer lies there.