Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
LoveFatima

Can You Guess The Riddles?

Asalam

I found these riddles in my book, I wanted to share them.

See if you can solve them.

I will post the answers after 2 days

1. Once a husband and a wife had a very big argument. it so happened that they were angry at each other and made a very grave mistake. The argument was a really big one that they got so annoyed with each other that the man without thinking said "I swear by Allah that i will never talk 2 u until u talk to me first." soon after the wife because of her anger said to her husband "I, too, swear by Allah that I will not talk to you unless u talk to me first" This was an oath they both made. At first they didn't realize the mistake they made but after a few days they became very lonely. However an oath is an oath and they cant do nothing about it (by the way we should no that three days should not pass with enmity) meanwhile they went to pious leaders to ask 4 a solution 2 their prob. but no matter how many people they asked no1 could solve it. they thought of going to the scholar of the time. they thought it was useless as no1 could solve the prob. but surprisingly he didn't find it difficult in fact he solved it in a few seconds.

Can you figure out the solution?

2. What is Haraam, but when swallowed loved by Allah?

Wasalam

PropellerAds
1. Once a husband and a wife had a very big argument. it so happened that they were angry at each other and made a very grave mistake. The argument was a really big one that they got so annoyed with each other that the man without thinking said "I swear by Allah that i will never talk 2 u until u talk to me first." soon after the wife because of her anger said to her husband "I, too, swear by Allah that I will not talk to you unless u talk to me first" This was an oath they both made. At first they didn't realize the mistake they made but after a few days they became very lonely. However an oath is an oath and they cant do nothing about it (by the way we should no that three days should not pass with enmity) meanwhile they went to pious leaders to ask 4 a solution 2 their prob. but no matter how many people they asked no1 could solve it. they thought of going to the scholar of the time. they thought it was useless as no1 could solve the prob. but surprisingly he didn't find it difficult in fact he solved it in a few seconds.

Easy.

The wife already broke the oath, he said "I swear by Allah that i will never talk 2 u until u talk to me first." then she said "I, too, swear by Allah that I will not talk to you unless u talk to me first"

The solution is: He said something.

Asalam

I love riddles here are some more :sl:

Aswers willbe posted after 2 days.

1. I have holes in my top and bottom, my left and right, and in the middle. But I still hold water. What am I?

2. I am weightless, but you can see me. Put me in a bucket, and I'll make it lighter. What am I?

3. I'm the part of the bird that's not in the sky. I can swim in the ocean and yet remain dry. What am I?

4. Throw it off the highest building, and I'll not break. But put me in the ocean, and I will. What am I?

5. I'm light as a feather, yet the strongest man can't hold me for much more than a minute. What am I?

6. What goes around the world but stays in a corner?

7. What goes up and down the stairs without moving?

Wasalam

Hammerhead, you didnt post the solutions. i'm guessing but here goes:

1. wife had already spoken to swear so then he spoke then she spoke

2. pride

LoveFatima

1. sponge

2. hole/air

3. shadow

4. tissue paper i think

5. easy - breath

6. the steps or the railing?

Salam sister dovey,

Yes they are all correct and 6 is steps.

Take care

Ma'asalam