Islamic Forum
Full of Hopes

Our New Islamic Forum

Asslamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatu, Allah Wa Barakatuh

Dear brothers and sisters on this blessed forum.

I pray you are fine and happy, even closer to Allah, the Needless,

We started a new Islamic web site with a forum. We would like you just have a look and register with us. We do need you. I know some might be busy but the small regular good deeds are the most loved by Allah. We want this to be a way to spread Islam and good knowledge in a place far away from us. which is Africa.

I know all members there and we will never allow any one to say anything wrong about Islam. My sister's daughter started this for a guy they know in Nigeria who is running for an office in the government in Nigeria.

According to me, the most important thing is people who will get the Islamic knowledge from our forum. This guy is loved by many who will come to see and care for this. May Allah bless you.. we will be blessed and lucky to have you with us.

Here is the link: Visit My Website

Peace,,

:sl:

PropellerAds

Hello. Unfortunately, you won't be able to post a link until later when you attain full membership with 50 posts. If you have any other questions there is (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]a link at the top of the page[/url] that explains the rules for the forum.

OK! thanks here is the link: 1fatanalheri1.iborads.us

Thank you so much for your reply. I did not mean anything bad for the forum.. well 50posts is a big number.. :sl:

Well, it is only a big number if you try to do it in a single day. Give yourself a couple of weeks and fifty will be an easy number to achieve.

Edit: I noticed how long you have been a member. I should append the above statement by saying a couple of weeks of steady involvement (3-4 posts a day) will easily get you to fifty.

Edited by the sad clown