Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Luqman1984

Terrorist Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalib Has A Gawaher Account!

Asalamwalakum,

Been a while since I last posted here. I stumbled upon something today and dont know if it has already been posted.

Have a look at the link before.. its linking to gawaher.

Apparently umar farouk abdulmutallab was a gawaher member. Farouk1986. Gawaher has been posted on a bunch of other papers aswell.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetguardian.co.uk/world/2009/dec/29/web-postings-umar-farouk-abdulmutallab"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetguardian.co.uk/world/2009/dec/2...k-abdulmutallab[/url]

..The whole world is watching you..Take care..

Edited by Luqman1984

PropellerAds

:sl:

So that's what it is. I don't remember the member in particular. Jazakallah khair.

I was watching the news a few minutes ago and I saw gawaher! It turns out the Nigerian terrorist Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalib has an account on here called Farouk1986:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showuser=11739"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showuser=11739[/url]

I was watching the news a few minutes ago and I saw gawaher! It turns out the Nigerian terrorist Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalib has an account on here called Farouk1986:

I'm still in the dark about what actually happenned..perhaps those in the know can shed more light on this?

If indeed that brother is trying to blow up a plane full of civilians with women and children on board..that would be a criminal act and he desrved to be punished for it.

ard

:sl:

I think I remember that name. Checking his profile, his last visit here was a year ago, but his last post was over 2 years ago. The authorities are still investigating whether he is himself the Detroit plane terrorist.

It's a shame that any Muslim would turn into a terrorist, trying to kill innocent civilians. Such people give Islam a bad name.

I can't believe that someone who stayed in our friendly online community, for over 2 years, has failed terribly to learn anything from all the articles and posts that fills this forum, about the true spirit of Islam, being a message of peace and total submission to The All-Merciful, Allah :sl: , who forbade the killing of civilians even at times of war, and our beloved prophet Muhammad :no: who taught us that if someone killed a single person, it would be as if he killed all humans, and if he saved a single person, it would be as if he saved all humans.

This is very saddening for me. I feel like failure.. after all the hard work in this forum, and the friendly message we always send to non-Muslims, and the reminders we keep repeating for fanatic Muslims to treat non-Muslims with respect, wisdom and kind advise, as Islam taught us, and the forum rules themselves, which we have carefully composed to prevent the development of such crazy thoughts in any of our young Muslims..

I still hope he turns out to be someone else. But even if its him, we must not lose hope, insha'Allah we will continue our mission, to call for Islam with peace and courtesy, and to teach young Muslims that all acts of terrorism against civilians are totally prohibited in Islam.

I found this post about a week ago - and it shocked me to the core. I had to leave off the forum while it sunk in.

EVERYONE who looks at this forum, ESPECIALLY those who have joined, are being watched by the FBI, CIA, MI5 etc. They have files on us all. Spiffing!! :no: :mad:

Muslims, ask yourselves this: is there anything on this forum which allows for respect for your fellow human (even if they live a moral life) to be ignored given certain conditions?

Think, think, think ...

Richard