Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rayab

My Real Mother May Pass Away!

Asalamu Wakueim Wa-Rahmtuh-Allahi-Wa-Baraktuh

My dear brother and sisters in Islam, I ask you for your Duas for my dear mothers recovery by Allahs (swt) will.

She is in a fragile state where there isn't enough oxygen in her blood, thus an over worked heart, at the moment she is on the machine. The doctors will not resuscitate her once her heart stops because the trauma caused would be to great for her. She has severe oteoartritis

I barely got the chance to know her as a mother, you see i'm adopted. And only now, is when i started to get to know her. We leave in different parts of the world and Inshallah I hope by Allah(swt) we will travel tom to see her.

I thank you all.....

JazakAllah.

PropellerAds

I am very sorry. I will Pray For your Mothers Life. I understand Losing a parent would be the worst pain in the world. But just know that you have many people who care and love you very much and will help you.

I wish you the best!

Walikum asslam ,,

I'm really sorry to hear that :sl:

I ask Allah SWT to heal your mother , May Allah SWT make everything easy Ameen ..

Brother , don't lose hope because Allah is with the patient as he says in the holy Qur'an , and don't forget that Allah is the most merciful SWT ,,

Best wishes for your mother :sl:

:sl:

May Allah The All-Merciful :sl: ease the suffering of your dear mother. Insha'Allah I will remember her in my prayers.

may Allah grant ur mother the shifa inshallah

Ameen for dua'as

Assalamu Alaikum, InshaAllah your mom will be in my duaas, May Allah ease her pain and sufferings and do the best for her, ameen. May Allah give you and the other members of the family Patience in this hard and testing time, ameen.

Assalamu Alaikum.

May Allah ease her pain and sufferings and do the best for her, ameen. May Allah give you and the other members of the family Patience in this hard and testing time, ameen.

Assalamu Alaikum.

:sl:

and may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon the prophet Muhammed and his family! ameen :sl: