Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ship Wreck

I'm A Muslim Now

I made the decision after 2 years to finally convert :sl:

I was an atheist on here before.

I feel great right now. I think I always knew during those 2 years that Islam had truth to it, I just didn't want to admit it. Today, visiting the Masjid, I just made a decision that this will be it.

Anyways, I'll be busy now with the brothers down at the Masjid. Wish me luck everyone!

Salam

PropellerAds

Salaams bro, Mashallah one of the best things i heard all day! Good luck and my Allah swt increase ur faith and keep you on the right path Ameen

:sl:

Salam alaikum brother

Congratulation, Allah guides whoever He wills, indeed you have been blessed.. Again enjoy your life as being a muslim and prepare for the tests. You will be tested according to your faith, hopefully you pass all the tests and pray for us aswell.

You have just made the best decission anyone can make in a lifetime!

Welcome to Islam dear brother, you now how 2 billion brothers and sisters from around the world, who all love you for the sake of Allah Al-Mighty.

I suggest that you have a look at our how-to corner for new Muslims, here:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/show.php/showtopic/257749.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/show.php/showtopic/257749.html[/url]

May Allah :sl: always guide your heart to the truth, and reward you with the best of both lives.

Salam brother.

MashaAllah congratulation. Allah SWT loves you. Be grateful and always increase your faith. :sl:

Don't lose your patience and always trust in Allah. :sl:

Once again, congratulations.

Salam alaikum brother

Congratulation.

MashaAllah...Im so happy for you.. :j:

Welcome to the family of Islam...

Love you for the sake of Allah.... :sl:

Could you please narrate us your story .... and tell us what made you to make the decision....

:no:

I made the decision after 2 years to finally convert :sl:

I was an atheist on here before.

I feel great right now. I think I always knew during those 2 years that Islam had truth to it, I just didn't want to admit it. Today, visiting the Masjid, I just made a decision that this will be it.

Are you still here? I would really like to hear how you made that decision and what was instrumental in making it. You are the only revert I have seen in the forum who was previously an atheist.

Mashaa'Allah mabrook bro SW and welcome back to Islam :sl: may Allah SWT increase your faith and purify your heart Aameen .

I don't know if Ship Wreck will see your congratulations or not. I was simply hoping he was still around, but after looking at his profile, he hasn't visited the forum since 4 January. I think I will try messaging him and seeing if he responds. His email is private, so that isn't an option.

Edit: Well, it looks like his private message option is disabled as well. I really have no way of contacting him, other than to hope he comes by again and sees my question in this thread.