Islamic Forum
aviv1978

Do Intelligence/law Enforcement Agencies Read This Forum?

What are you thoughts as to whether or not intelligence or law enforcement agencies (i.e. FBI, CIA, MI6, etc.) read this forum? Before my reversion, I used to read the blog Jihad Watch, which posted links to various topics on the Ummah Islamic web forum; in which the members would sometimes praise jihad. I would read the comments, and many of the other viewers of the blog stated that they had "sent a link of that topic to the FBI."

The zionists... they are tricksters. They have eyes everywhere. They are very crafty creatures and I would not put spying on our forum beyond their capabilities.

PropellerAds

You have a point Aviv. But I guess we can rest easy, however, as I'm sure the members of these forums would never involve themselves in anything that would draw the ire of those kinds of agencies. The rules of the forum clearly forbid even discussing, let alone advocating, the sorts of matters in question.

I think the content of these forums is testament to the fact that the vast majority of the world's Muslim are not the kind the people who those agencies would be worried about. And I'm not just referring to the 'T' word. Us Muslims are preoccupied with the afterlife, more so than this life. To those who want to own and control this world, we say, "You have this world. Our wish is to own the Akhirah."

Peace

Well, the vast majority of Muslims are not terrorists. The vast majority are very chicken people, not having much faith in their religion any more than an average person.

I am only saying chicken because so many Muslims are suffering, are dying do have their human rights violated under the Geneva Convention, and yet we sit, and do nothing in a religion where ....subhannallah, we know where the real martyrs are...

Really a romantic notion, if it is possible to die as a martyr these days.

Another thing, when so many Muslims are suffering right now, and no one as a Muslim is protected, after the horrifying violations of Palestinian human rights, through the Quran and Geneva Conventions, and now the recent wars in Iraq, Afganistan, Pakistan...and what's going to happen to YEmen? It's not hard to see why these terrorist acts are committed, specifically since these people have all suffered a tremendous amount of terror. I could not get over how there is so much counselling available to people about 9/11. I was wondering if it's available to Palestinians, when they suffer hits from the terrorists in their country, which would be the terrorist israeli military.

Doesn't it make you nervouse that they have ~4000 people on no-fly lists from Canada? And Cat Stevens is even on the no-fly list? Doesn't that bother you? Do you think they are being discriminated against? Do you think they are gettting their human rights?

Doesn't it scare you what is happening to the Palestinians? Doesn't it scare you for your source of identity? Doesn't it scare you the way the Americans are backing israel? Doesn't it scare you that it's almost a normal accepted part of life that these areas are constantly attacked? How about the Uranium in Iraq? Have you heard about what's happening there? THis has been done by Americans, people who claim to protect their own citizens rights.

I'm scared.

Islam talks about peace, human rights, justice. Islam regards the martyr very high. Alhamudlilah, subhannallah. It is very difficult to judge these things. THere is too much fear, instability and daily inhuman actions done against Muslims, with no one protecting them.

Where is the justice? We are responsible for putting justice on earth, as vicegerents of Allah.

But the Jews and CHristians do advocate about human rights, in their own areans. Muslims do not advocate human rights.

(Yes, we are all aware the Quran, and the prophet Mohammad (SAW) did.

Another thing, when so many Muslims are suffering right now, and no one as a Muslim is protected, after the horrifying violations of Palestinian human rights, through the Quran and Geneva Conventions, and now the recent wars in Iraq, Afganistan, Pakistan...and what's going to happen to YEmen? It's not hard to see why these terrorist acts are committed, specifically since these people have all suffered a tremendous amount of terror. I could not get over how there is so much counselling available to people about 9/11. I was wondering if it's available to Palestinians, when they suffer hits from the terrorists in their country, which would be the terrorist israeli military.

Doesn't it make you nervouse that they have ~4000 people on no-fly lists from Canada? And Cat Stevens is even on the no-fly list? Doesn't that bother you? Do you think they are being discriminated against? Do you think they are gettting their human rights?

Doesn't it scare you what is happening to the Palestinians? Doesn't it scare you for your source of identity? Doesn't it scare you the way the Americans are backing israel? Doesn't it scare you that it's almost a normal accepted part of life that these areas are constantly attacked? How about the Uranium in Iraq? Have you heard about what's happening there? THis has been done by Americans, people who claim to protect their own citizens rights.

I'm scared.

Islam talks about peace, human rights, justice. Islam regards the martyr very high. Alhamudlilah, subhannallah. It is very difficult to judge these things. THere is too much fear, instability and daily inhuman actions done against Muslims, with no one protecting them.

Where is the justice? We are responsible for putting justice on earth, as vicegerents of Allah.

Sister, Assalamo Alaikum!

You have used the word 'scared' so many times, that I got concerned. Please do not be scared of anything or anyone other than Allah (subhanaho wa ta'ala). He is the one who gives strength, and He can take it away. He never allows evil to remain strong for long, as good has to be stronger.

Muslims are the sufferers these days as our eeman has gone weak, and we are divided. All we need to do is to get back our eeman and become an Ummah. To hold on to the Rope, in the words of the Qur'an. The sooner we do it, the better for us and for humanity.

Wassalam

Sister, Assalamo Alaikum!

You have used the word 'scared' so many times, that I got concerned. Please do not be scared of anything or anyone other than Allah (subhanaho wa ta'ala). He is the one who gives strength, and He can take it away. He never allows evil to remain strong for long, as good has to be stronger.

Muslims are the sufferers these days as our eeman has gone weak, and we are divided. All we need to do is to get back our eeman and become an Ummah. To hold on to the Rope, in the words of the Qur'an. The sooner we do it, the better for us and for humanity.

Wassalam

--------------------

Ya Allah, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Actually there is much injustice. Allah gives to people who don't practise either, it is rida. There are many doing well who are not practising. Many Muslims suffering because of oppression. Are we just poor because we are relgious

Or is it because we are ignorant?

Aren't there many completely athiests who are able to live much better?

What is the reason so many are suffering.

yes I am trying to make fun of the notion of - are we too religious, being taken advantage of, how do we change these things. Why is it so so difficult to change things in Muslims leaders. Did you read the article in the Economist, about the Arab World during the summer of 2009?

NO, I'm scared, I have anxiety.

You haven't reassured me with faith whatsoever.

Muslims propered when we had faith, what

Sister, Assalamo Alaikum again!

Ya Allah, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

This is a wonderful dua' I came across long time back. The person who had it framed in his office told me that he believed it was from Ali (radhi Allaho anh)

Actually there is much injustice. Allah gives to people who don't practise either, it is rida. There are many doing well who are not practising. Many Muslims suffering because of oppression. Are we just poor because we are relgious

Injustice is from greed, which is totally discouraged by all three religions. As regards your statement that Allah gives to people who don't practice, I disagree with it and that it is rida. The main thing is that as a Muslim, I am content with whatever Allah has given me, and thank Him for it. This life and its possessions are temporary. I crave for what I will get in the Hereafter, as that will be permanent. What Allah (subhanaho wa ta'ala) gives me in this world will be a test for me as I will be made to account for the means of getting it, and the way I spent it. There is an example when Mohammed (sallallaho alaihe weasallam) received dates. He distributed it amongst the sahaba (radhi Allaho anhum ajmaeen) and gave very few to Ali (radhi Allaho anh). Next day, he asked each one of them to stand on a stone in the heat, barefoot, and account for the dates they had received. Ali took no time, while the rest had to spend time out in the heat. Then he explained that this would be the case on yaum al qiyamah.

Thus, what a person gets is in his/her naseeb, which Allah (subhanaho wa ta'ala) gives out of His wisdom, not as a reward. Hence, it is not rida.

Or is it because we are ignorant?

Ignorance has nothing to do with worldly wealth.

Aren't there many completely athiests who are able to live much better?

May be. But I would not like to be in their shoes on the Day of Judgment. :-)

What is the reason so many are suffering.

The suffering is because of absence of eeman and taqwa. Those who are in governance must remember their responsibilities to distribute as they will be held accountable on the Day of Judgment. Those who have wealth must give in charity and ensure that their family and neighbors are not hungry or in need of something. That is what Islam demands of us. But, we are content in amassing wealth and start loving it like it is going to stay with us for ever.

yes I am trying to make fun of the notion of - are we too religious, being taken advantage of, how do we change these things. Why is it so so difficult to change things in Muslims leaders. Did you read the article in the Economist, about the Arab World during the summer of 2009?

No, I did not, and is there any need to read it? I have explained the errors in our present system above. WOuld any writer in Economist come up with something better than the dictates in the Qur'an and Sunnah?

NO, I'm scared, I have anxiety.

That brings us to the dua' you have reproduced. You will not achieve anything from anxiety. Pray to Allah to give all Muslims knowledge, enforce justice, and do whatever you can.

You haven't reassured me with faith whatsoever.

Muslims propered when we had faith, what

Yes, when they had eeman and taqwa, they followed the Laws of Allah. Now they don't. Let us all start by doing what we need to do ourselves. Next we try and tell others and spread the Message as far and wide as possible.

I hope they do.

They will see that the only truly good people in this world are the Peoples of the Book. I am so sick of secular atheists who pretend to be righteous and spew hatred at me for believing that paganism is not the right way. They make us defend ourselves for believing. Who are they? Nobody was an atheist in the time of the Qur'an.

How far all three peoples have fallen.

Would one of you please tell me what Muhammad had to say about this?

Salam

I would say that this is the goal of this forum. The goal of this forum is to attract people to Islam, especially people who are in power. It is crucial that especially they learn about Islam and know the facts about Islam.

I wish this forum to be the cause of many conversions among these people. This would be beneficial for Islam and also for the founder of this forum.

I would say that this is the goal of this forum. The goal of this forum is to attract people to Islam,

I totally agree with this.

What are you thoughts as to whether or not intelligence or law enforcement agencies (i.e. FBI, CIA, MI6, etc.) read this forum? Before my reversion, I used to read the blog Jihad Watch, which posted links to various topics on the Ummah Islamic web forum; in which the members would sometimes praise jihad. I would read the comments, and many of the other viewers of the blog stated that they had "sent a link of that topic to the FBI."

The zionists... they are tricksters. They have eyes everywhere. They are very crafty creatures and I would not put spying on our forum beyond their capabilities.

A good way to get an idea of what the answer to this question may be is to simply discover how many reverts are coming from CIA, FBI, etc or from any of the "agencies which do not exist". Pardon my use of humor here. I could not resist. But... Where ever true Islam is presented it takes hold to good effect.

Allah Akbar,

JamesYaqub

..and yet you use the Western technology to communicate and entertain yourself, their medicine to keep you alive and healthy, their tolerant democratic societies and free speech that allow you to follow your religion and express your views without impedement.

You can't even take a bible in to Saudi Arabia or build a church there, no non-Islamic country has such restrictions.

I assume your post was aimed at the western world as you referred to CIA, MI6 and FBI. Strange no mention of Mossad...

I'm scared.

I presume you are implying it is the western world that is causing all the "Muslim suffering" you mention as you refer to Iraq and Afghanistan? Well to put you right there was plenty of Muslim suffering before Saddam invaded Kuwait and the Taliban hosted terrorist training camps that lead to the 9/11 attacks.

How many died in the Iran-Iraq war? About 1,000,000 is a conservative estimate and it is safe to say all of these were Muslims.

How many people died or were killed under the Taliban rule? Do a Google search for "taliban infant mortality" to get some idea of how miserable life was under the Taliban.

How many are dying in Pakistan, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Morocco, Turkey, Egypt etc. as a result of the west? None directly, Indonesia etc. are doing OK and Pakistan is suffering from attacks from Muslim extremists.

How many Muslims are killed or suffer at their governments hands in the USA, UK, France, Germany, Sweden, Greece, Spain, Russia, Australia, Japan, Brasil, Canada (I could go on and on)? Answer: none unless they choose to kill fellow citizens with bombs on buses, trains etc. or condone, promote or plot such atrocities.

How many Palestinians are suffering at the hands of the israelis? Lots and I agree it is appalling and unacceptable but that is not at the hands of the West.

How about the Uranium in Iraq?

What are you talking about?

Islam talks about peace, human rights, justice. Islam regards the martyr very high. Alhamudlilah, subhannallah. It is very difficult to judge these things.

There is nothing difficult about judging these things.

Martyrdom is the greatest curse of the Muslim world; what a rich source of evil it is. All you need to do is convince someone that if they explode a bomb aimed at an anti-Islamic target then they will spend eternity in paradise regardless if it is successful or how many non-legitimate people are killed and injured in the process. How many gullible, confused or vulnerable "good Muslims" would not jump at the chance?

Martyrdom is the greatest curse of the Muslim world; what a rich source of evil it is. All you need to do is convince someone that if they explode a bomb aimed at an anti-Islamic target then they will spend eternity in paradise regardless if it is successful or how many non-legitimate people are killed and injured in the process. How many gullible, confused or vulnerable "good Muslims" would not jump at the chance?

Martyrdom is more than strapping on a bomb and blowing up a room full of civilians. Some of the greatest martrys were those who were tortured for becoming Muslims, at the beginning of Islam's emergence in Arabia. People like Summayah Bint Khabbab, who was tortured to death by her slave master.

What you're doing would be like me saying "democracy is the greatest curse of the western world: it has fooled many gullible, confused, or vulnerable 'good soldiers' into taking up arms". It doesn't do justice to the whole concept.

Salam.

We remind our members that discussing jihad is not allowed in IF. However, you may read about it in our 'Jihad & Misconceptions' forum, at: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=188"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=188[/url]

Martyrdom is more than strapping on a bomb and blowing up a room full of civilians. Some of the greatest martrys were those who were tortured for becoming Muslims, at the beginning of Islam's emergence in Arabia. People like Summayah Bint Khabbab, who was tortured to death by her slave master.

There may well have been many glorious martyrs but I stick by my statement: Martyrdom is the greatest curse of the Muslim world and a rich source of evil.

Strapping a bomb to yourself and triggering it in the presence of innocent people is truly evil yet it is fully justifiable in Islam (which is why it happens so often). The 9/11 terrorists were no different and let us not forget that they were not ignorant, uneducated or from impoverished backgrounds. They were true believers and followers of Islam.

Sure, "moderate" Muslims will say they were extremists but there was nothing in their actions (or suicide bombers in general) that is not sanctioned in Islam. I would argue that they are the true believers and the moderates are ones that are putting their own interpretation to the Qur'an and Hadith.

Many of the martyr-suicide attacks that occur are due to the ongoing war between the Shia and Sunni. I recently watched some of the Shia-Sunni hate videos posted on YouTube, they were quite astounding.

What you're doing would be like me saying "democracy is the greatest curse of the western world: it has fooled many gullible, confused, or vulnerable 'good soldiers' into taking up arms". It doesn't do justice to the whole concept.

..and you would be right: democracy (and its partner in crime "free speech") has allowed people to be fooled, confused etc. but it is no way, manner or form comparable to suicide terrorists attacks.

Sure, "moderate" Muslims will say they were extremists but there was nothing in their actions (or suicide bombers in general) that is not sanctioned in Islam. I would argue that they are the true believers and the moderates are ones that are putting their own interpretation to the Qur'an and Hadith.

Except for the whole suicide, no killing of innocence and respecting the Peoples of the Book thing.

I can never understand people who judge Islam and determine which sect is the true Orthodox sect just by knowing the definition of "hadeeths", Qur'aan",...

A man will have one chapter of knowledge and he thinks that all of the truth is with him. ^

And I forgot to add how much they amuze me...cretures without restrictions.