Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Proud Muslima

How The Bible Led Me To Islam !

PropellerAds

I watched about half of the video, then my connection got slow. From my perspective there was a missunderstanding of Gods mercy; that God could love sinners and use sinners. Also that the bible is a history book and often peoples lives are not always sinless. However it is true that God would have us to be sinless, but he does not give up on us as quickly as people may if we were to sin. Then there are all the common anti trinity questions which need to be studied holistically, the trinity can be proved with enough serious study. That is about as far as I got. I believe God would see him as a bit of a lost child, a child who he loves, and would love to embrace. I just pray that God would open his eyes to the truth. Like Simon Peter.

Mat 16:15-17 "But what about you?" he asked. "Who do you say I am?" Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God." Jesus replied, "Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by man, but by my Father in heaven.

Sorry, I can't view the video from my PC...

In short, how did the Bible lead him to Islam?

God bless,

Greetings ,,

Insh'Allah you could open this video from this site :

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_tv.muxlim(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/video/ToQeYTETTIE/How-the-Bible-Led-Me-to-Islam-The-Story-of-a-Former-Christian-Youth-Minister-Joshua-Evans/"]Click here[/url]

and this is another link :

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetdiscoveringislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/joshua_evans.htm"]Click here[/url]

Thanks , Peace :sl:

Good video, thank you for sharing it with us.