Islamic Forum
Sister Sara

Cartoon About A Mulim "cat"

I belong to curezone and have several blogs there and 4 forums. I have been there a long time and as the only covered Muslima, alhumdililah I am abused regularly. I have chosen to stay out of most debates as I find that nothing is accomplished. I on occasion get involved when I cannot stand what is happening. One man is continually posting against Islam and Muslims. Now he has posted this picture and called it a "Muslim ." I have written to the webmaster and asked for this man to be removed from curezone.

So far the cartoon remains and the webmaster has not answered my request in which I doubt he will. The majority of people there are either aithiest or Christians and not what I would call strong faith. So my question is should I leave curezone with this continual harrassing of my religion?

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetcurezone(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forums/fm.asp?i=1555463#i"]Cartoon [/url]

Edited by Sister Sara

PropellerAds

i hope that he is dealt with. it is disgusting that he has posted that. i hope he gets banned

sorry you have to put up with abuse .some people are just stupid and ignorant .

:sl:

The things that these people say are intended to hurt and to demoralize. It seems that their words and actions are troubling you, and the harm is greater than the benefits. Long ago, I too tried to rationalize with such people but I came to the conclusion that by defending Islam, I was only attracting more of their horrible comments. Not to mention that I had no peace of mind.

I would advice you to weigh the pros and cons and see where the situation stands. Perhaps it would be better to leave their fate to Allah.

Many times you are right. I have found it a general policy not to get involved with these wars but this man happens to know I am a cat lover. It was an attack against me and my religion. So I wanted to take advice what to do. By making a huge stink I could lose my forums and cause more damage but I have been thinking about leaving anyway so I contacted a feature writer at a place I write for and she went and made a harsh comment to the man. Then a second person told him that he was wrong and then the man attacked both of them.

So I got mad and told him what he was doing was wrong and that I had requested the webmaster to kick him out of curezone. After that he made no reply. Al humdilah the webmaster agreed with me and the entire thread was removed. Needless to say the man is very angry and made a comment about freedom to speak which I ignored. I may hear on this again in the next few days but we did what we though was needed. Most of the time I ignore them but for some reason I had to speak.

Why should you care about these non-Muslims? They are ignorant, they are going to be the losers in the next world. I would not break a sweat over anything what non-Muslims have to say. They will only be satisfied until Muslims leave Islam.

I belong to curezone and have several blogs there and 4 forums. I have been there a long time and as the only covered Muslima, alhumdililah I am abused regularly. I have chosen to stay out of most debates as I find that nothing is accomplished. I on occasion get involved when I cannot stand what is happening. One man is continually posting against Islam and Muslims. Now he has posted this picture and called it a "Muslim ." I have written to the webmaster and asked for this man to be removed from curezone.

So far the cartoon remains and the webmaster has not answered my request in which I doubt he will. The majority of people there are either aithiest or Christians and not what I would call strong faith. So my question is should I leave curezone with this continual harrassing of my religion?

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetcurezone(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forums/fm.asp?i=1555463#i"]Cartoon [/url]

It looks like that cartoon has been taken down now. :sl:

Yes indeed it was. I caused a big problem and contacted the webbie. Al humdililah this cartoon is gone and this man was repremanded for his actions. At first they changed the name to jihad cat but that was not acceptable to me. In this case we won.