Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SaracenSoldier

Why Athiesm Makes Sense!

Enjoy[using large font size is not allowed] :sl:

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetbox(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/shared/static/y6cg5u4zb5.jpg[/img]

PropellerAds

:sl:

that was enjoyable.

Actually now I'm interested. What do atheists actually believe? O_o

they believe in nothing. :sl:

The crux of your arguments against atheism are the following:

- All that we see around us has to have been created by someone.

- We dont know who created all that is around us, so Allah must have created it and all other theories are false.

if all that is around us has to have been created by someone and this is the sole proof of Allah's existence, then why not apply the same question to Allah's existence ? if Allah exists, then who created Allah ?

- All that we see around us has to have been created by someone.

- We dont know who created all that is around us, so Allah must have created it and all other theories are false.

if all that is around us has to have been created by someone and this is the sole proof of Allah's existence, then why not apply the same question to Allah's existence ? if Allah exists, then who created Allah ?

your arguement doesn't work because is Allah is not in this universe therefore the laws of this universe do not apply to him. Also if Allah did have a creator then his creator would need a creator an so on infinitely which means we never would have been created

Not sure what you're reading, but the crux of the argument has never been about Islam. It has been about atheism itself. Also, if you're a Hindu, you really shouldn't be defending atheism. Pretty sure you believe in plenty of gods, none of which can be proven any more than we can prove Allah to you.

if Allah exists, then who created Allah ?

"Before" "now" and "after" are marked by time. There cannot be "before Allah" for an entity who does not exist within time, and who created it.

Salam.

Precisely - since I cannot prove the existence of any god(s), I will NOT say that hinduism is the ONLY correct path and all others are wrong. I understand that my belief is a belief and not hard evidence. It is muslims who say "Islam is the only right path and all else is wrong" even though you yourself have said that I dont have any proof of polytheism more than you have of monotheism. When there is no conclusive proof of anything, then why go about degrading others just based on your beliefs or opinions ?? just because their beliefs are different from yours ??

Precisely - since I cannot prove the existence of any god(s), I will NOT say that hinduism is the ONLY correct path and all others are wrong. I understand that my belief is a belief and not hard evidence. It is muslims who say "Islam is the only right path and all else is wrong" even though you yourself have said that I dont have any proof of polytheism more than you have of monotheism. When there is no conclusive proof of anything, then why go about degrading others just based on your beliefs or opinions ?? just because their beliefs are different from yours ??

I disagree, logically polytheism and other beliefs can be ruled out. Science can only be used for evidence of things limited to the laws of this universe. Science itself says something cannot arise out of nothing. It is illogical to think the universe just came into existence on it's own. If you use the arguement that the universe has been around infinitely that is also wrong because we would have run out of usable energy

Edited by Skenderbeu

How can polytheism and atheism be ruled out ?

Science says that something cannot arise out of nothing - arent you saying the same as well ?? that the universe cannot arise out of nothing ? in that case, how can Allah arise out of nothing ?

You cannot apply one "finite" yardstick to disprove atheism and then say that the same yardstick is not applicable to Allah...if everything has to have an origin, so does Allah - simple !

How can polytheism and atheism be ruled out ?

Science says that something cannot arise out of nothing - arent you saying the same as well ?? that the universe cannot arise out of nothing ? in that case, how can Allah arise out of nothing ?

You cannot apply one "finite" yardstick to disprove atheism and then say that the same yardstick is not applicable to Allah...if everything has to have an origin, so does Allah - simple !

Polytheism because you cannot have more than omnipotent being, if you say that the gods are not omnipotent, ect. Then they are not worthy of worship and they would be in competition with each other and there would chaos. Atheism because the universe cannot arise from nothing.

You cannot apply it to Allah because he is not bound to he laws of the universe, also if Allah was created then his creator would have a creator and so on infinitely, which means we would have never been created if the list stretches infinitely back.

"Atheism because the universe cannot arise from nothing.

You cannot apply it to Allah because he is not bound to he laws of the universe, also if Allah was created then his creator would have a creator and so on infinitely, which means we would have never been created if the list stretches infinitely back"

The "list" cannot stretch infinitely back, but Allah can ??? boy, you are funny :-)

lol - are you really trying to logically explain your irrational claims by the above statement ?? Here is what you are saying:

"Islam is right and all others are wrong, irrelevant sinners because Allah says so...and I dont need to prove Allah's existence because, again, Allah says so "

Do you understand the meaning of proof/logic or the difference between belief/proven?

"Atheism because the universe cannot arise from nothing.

You cannot apply it to Allah because he is not bound to he laws of the universe, also if Allah was created then his creator would have a creator and so on infinitely, which means we would have never been created if the list stretches infinitely back"

The "list" cannot stretch infinitely back, but Allah can ??? boy, you are funny :-)

lol - are you really trying to logically explain your irrational claims by the above statement ?? Here is what you are saying:

"Islam is right and all others are wrong, irrelevant sinners because Allah says so...and I dont need to prove Allah's existence because, again, Allah says so "

Do you understand the meaning of proof/logic or the difference between belief/proven?

I proved to you why it can't be applied to Allah having creators because we wouldn't be here. If you want to ignore the that it is your own fault . I proved why it ( infinitey) cannot be applied to the universe and why Allah cannot have creators. Since he does nfot have creators he has always been there. That's not what I said at all stop putting words in my mouth because you have such a small understanding of rational reasoning.

"We are here so Allah cannot have creators" - how is that a statement of fact ? can you please explain ?

"We are here so Allah cannot have creators" - how is that a statement of fact ? can you please explain ?

I explained once but I'll do it again, if God had a creator then God's creator would need a creator, this would go on infinitely. So if it continued infinitely then we would not have been created since the creators would stretch infinetly back.

What about the miracles of the Qur'an? Its accuracy of science and of things that were only discovered recently? Whether their is or isn't an argument for God, there is a GREAT argument for the Qur'an.

your arguement doesn't work because is Allah is not in this universe therefore the laws of this universe do not apply to him. Also if Allah did have a creator then his creator would need a creator an so on infinitely which means we never would have been created

Obviously if Allah is not in the universe he cannot interact with it either. Once he does then he comes part of the set of things included in the universe. Likewise angels would not be able into interact with Allah because they have been "seen" or at least are "known" to interact with object within the universe while Allah is not in the universe, supposedly.

I explained once but I'll do it again, if God had a creator then God's creator would need a creator, this would go on infinitely. So if it continued infinitely then we would not have been created since the creators would stretch infinetly back.

This is simply a cop out to try and avoid the "infinite regress" that theists claim is illogical. There is no proof that Allah did not have a creator, likewise any claim that Allah did not need a creator can be applied to the universe. If people want to claim that there is a need for a beginning to all matter than wither the matter created itself, or Allah created it have the same logical weigh since both have the same "absurdity" that something can be created from nothing, the agent of action is simply shifted is simply shifted. Likewise if someone wants to claim Allah has existed forever the same "absurdity" can be applied to the universe itself without the need of the existence of a supreme being.

Edited by xocoti

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i478.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/rr147/Westley878/633526520114663387-athism.jpg[/img]

Or even better I believe this is the antithesis of the OP's meme

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i478.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/rr147/Westley878/religionlol.jpg[/img]

or

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i478.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/rr147/Westley878/religion6.jpg[/img]

Edited by xocoti

Obviously if Allah is not in the universe he cannot interact with it either. Once he does then he comes part of the set of things included in the universe. Likewise angels would not be able into interact with Allah because they have been "seen" or at least are "known" to interact with object within the universe while Allah is not in the universe, supposedly.

so if object x interacts with object y which is in object z, object x becomes a part of object z?

This is simply a cop out to try and avoid the "infinite regress" that theists claim is illogical. There is no proof that Allah did not have a creator, likewise any claim that Allah did not need a creator can be applied to the universe. If people want to claim that there is a need for a beginning to all matter than wither the matter created itself, or Allah created it have the same logical weigh since both have the same "absurdity" that something can be created from nothing, the agent of action is simply shifted is simply shifted. Likewise if someone wants to claim Allah has existed forever the same "absurdity" can be applied to the universe itself without the need of the existence of a supreme being.

It can be applied to Allah and not the universe for a reason.

The universe has characteristics that cannot make it exist forever, if it did all usable energy would have run out.

However Allah doesn't have characteristics that contradict existing forever.

so if object x interacts with object y which is in object z, object x becomes a part of object z?

You misunderstand. If Allah can interact with the universe he comes part of the set of things that can act on the universe such as gravity, heat, rocks, and humans. How "supernatural" this ability is is irrelevent.

It can be applied to Allah and not the universe for a reason.

The universe has characteristics that cannot make it exist forever, if it did all usable energy would have run out.

However Allah doesn't have characteristics that contradict existing forever.

How so? What characteristics of Allah have been proven that the universe does not have? If none, then the universe can be said to have the same characteristics. If one wishes to posit that Allah has characteristics that have not been proven then the same can be said of the universe, for instance that we have yet to learn everything there is to know and we will soon know more that will prove characteristic X. Both are simply assertions.

Edited by xocoti

atheism, cause babies are tasty! :sl:, that's one disturbing image..