Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bipolarmania

Muslims And Baha'ullah

Salaam Alykum :sl:

This is more about how Muslims deal with Baha'i

Well as most of you know, denying just one Prophet of Allah (swt) is as bad as denying them all. And as Muslims we are obliged to believe in them all from Adam to Muhammad (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon them). But then I heard of this guy named Bahaullah. He claimed to be a Prophet of God and started his own religion. Baha'i. As a Muslim I am obligated to seek knowledge but also as a Muslim I believe that the line of Prophethood ended with Rasululah (saws). So what is it besides that, that we as Muslims have for denying that Bahaullah is a Prophet of God? I am no scholar but it seems pretty clear to me that Muhammad (saws) was the "seal of the Prophets" and not just any Prophet of God, but THE Prophet of God. And if the Qur'an was not to be altered (Allah (swt) guaranteed this) then why do we need another Prophet? I hope my question is allowed for it deals not with Islam but with Baha'i. Forgive me for that brothers and sisters. I just wanted to know what you thought.

Jazak Allah Khair :sl:

PropellerAds

Walaikum Assalam!

Brother, there have been many false prophets. Some claimed prophethood while Mohammed (sallallaho alaihe wasallam) was still alive, and many have followed. Bahauddin is one of them.

When Allah (subhanaho wa ta'ala) mentioned in the Qur'an al yaumo akmulto lukum deenokum" and Mohammed (sallallaho alaihe wasallam) said words to the effect "I am leaving with you the Qur'an and my Sunnah", the need for another prophet does not arise. Now we are the daai' who have to act like prophets and spread the deen.

Wassalam

:sl:

IF does not allow discussions of different sects in Islam. This complex issue will require more than ordinary Muslim's knowledge to engage into various theological differences and interpretations of Islam. All Muslims should make Quran and Sunnah their only source of guidance. Therefore, we advise everyone to stay away from all sects. Please read about them in our 'Avoid All Sects and Cults' forum, here:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=163"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=163[/url]