Islamic Forum
pashazada

Book's On Muslim Apologetics

Salam alekum,

Can anyone kindly recommend some good books that refute the allegations of the atheists and give answers to difficult questions? And or book's that you found helpful in coming to Islam or that presented the truth of Islam to you?

:sl:

PropellerAds

Brother,

The Risale-i Nur (available in English online: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetwordvision(contact admin if its a beneficial link).au/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=45&Itemid=121)"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetwordvision(contact admin if its a beneficial link).au/index.php?opt...amp;Itemid=121)[/url] is highly commendable.

It is a treatise comprising several books. It is a non-classical Tafsir of the Quran, a book on Marifetullah (Attributes of Allah), a book of Tawhid and a book of belief. The Risale-i Nur speaks to not only the reason, but also the heart. It elucidates the reason for the existence of the universe, as well the purpose and duties of Man.

The Risale-i Nur has strengthened my faith and the faith of millions of other readers. It is highly regarded in academic circles (see the following article, as one example: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetwordvision(contact admin if its a beneficial link).au/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=89:the-risale-i-nur-a-revolution-of-belief&catid=44:general-articles&Itemid=55"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetwordvision(contact admin if its a beneficial link).au/index.php?opt...s&Itemid=55[/url]

Parts of the Risale-i Nur, particularly Isaratul Ijaz (Signs of Miraculousness), on the miraculousness of the Quran, are actually on the syllabus at Al Azhar University.

I would recommend you commence reading it from the book known as The Words. The first eleven chapters are quite short and make for a good introduction.

I wish you success in your studies brother.

Edited by wordVision Student

Wa Alaykum As Salam,

Fairly recently I came into contact with a member on this forum who I've greatly benefited from with respect to Refuting Atheism, and dispelling all aspects of unbelief from my heart and mind . He was a student of the works of the famous Turkish scholar Said Nursi, the author of the Risale-i Nur who is alleged the mujadid of the 20th century.

The Risale-i Nur, or treatise of light is composed of;

• The Words
  • The Gleams
  • The Rays
  • The Letters
  • The Flashes
  • The Reasoning's

Besides the main components of the Risale-i Nur, the supplementary letters Nursi wrote to his students, together with some of their replies, were compiled in three volumes under the title The Appendices. In later years they were included in the Risale-i Nur.

I'm reading the Reasoning's: A Key to Understanding the Qur'an's Eloquence, at the moment and even though I've barely read fifteen pages I've entered into a whole new line, or way of thinking that has made me see many aspects of Islam in a different yet brighter light. I strongly urge you to read Nursi's magnum opus and by the will of Allah experience the tremendous inexhaustible source of Iman.

An excerpt from, The Reasoning's: A Key to Understanding the Qur'an's Eloquence

" Simply put, what can save Muslims is Islam's compassion. Therefore, Muslims must apologize and pay homage to their own religion. Subsequently, the true path that exists within Islam must be delineated; the confusion imposed by those who do not sufficiently understand matters must be dispelled; the arguments of those opposed to the religion must be voided and demonstrated to be unworkable; and those aspiring toward this cause must be assisted. In brief, Islam or Islamic perception and practice, although temporarily covered in dust, can and must be restored to its original luster. And Nursi's Muhakemat ("The Reasonings") was written specifically with this intention and effort in mind. "

[using large font size is not allowed]

May Allah bless you in your studies.

Salam

Read all books by Ahmed Deedat and watch his debates with Christian missionaries and preachers on youtube. They are absolutely amazing and a must see. Some books include:

-Is the Bible God's Word?

-Crucifixion or Cruci-Fiction?

-The Choice

-What the Bible Says About Muhammad (SAW)