Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
JustDeleteMe

I've Been Thinking

I keep reading that Allah has left signs for everyone in His creation, that we can learn a lot by observing His creation. Well, I've been thinking about life and death and I was wondering, can we see any evidence of an afterlife in the creation around us? I was thinking that plants when they die, goe back to the ground and the same with animals, they just die, rot into the ground and cease to exist. So, by extension, would the same not apply to us as it does to the rest of Allahs creation?

PropellerAds

Yes we will just rot etc (with the exception of certain people but thats another story) but we will be resurrected. we were created from nothing and can be again.

It is in interesting question though. I see where you are coming from.

I believe it is possible to be given awareness of the unseen realm but that is not something used as a proof. Allahu Allam

Afterlife is a matter of the unseen.You wont find them here in the world.Thats why a book from the unseen heaven came to us to inform us of it.

Resurrection starts only after the second blowing of the trumpet.Till that all life that dies cease to exist in the world.And when the event starts,all animals and humans will recreated from their perished bones and we'll all be walking towards our Lord.This will not be seen on any other day alone.

What you have observed(animals dying and going back to earth)is the first part.We will experience the second part along with them.

but the plants can be resurrected once water pours down from the sky..

would'nt that be a sign that Allah swt telling us the parables of life after death?

salam,

ÇÈæ ÚãÇÑ

I keep reading that Allah has left signs for everyone in His creation, that we can learn a lot by observing His creation. Well, I've been thinking about life and death and I was wondering, can we see any evidence of an afterlife in the creation around us? I was thinking that plants when they die, goe back to the ground and the same with animals, they just die, rot into the ground and cease to exist. So, by extension, would the same not apply to us as it does to the rest of Allahs creation?

Joel, a very significant 'sign' pointing to the Resurrection is the season of Spring (Fall). Every spring we see that hundreds of thousands of species of plants that had withered and died in autumn are resurrected from their dead traces left in the ground.

This proves to the heart that as easily as Allah creates the Spring, He will create the Hashr (the Resurrection) in the afterlife.

"In the Name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful.

Look, then, to the signs of God’s mercy — how He restores life to the earth after its death — verily He it is Who quickens the dead, for He is powerful over all things." (Quran 30:50)

For further reading on this topic read the 'Tenth Word' of the book 'The Words' by Said Nursi: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetwordvision(contact admin if its a beneficial link).au/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=45&Itemid=121"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetwordvision(contact admin if its a beneficial link).au/index.php?opt...&Itemid=121[/url]

Selam.