Islamic Forum
hamza81

Get 80 Years Of Nafil Worship Reward In Just 10 Minutes!

Get 80 years of Nafil worship reward in just 10 minutes![using large font size is not allowed]

HADITH RECORDED IN TABRANI ON THE AUTHORITY OF ABDULLAH IBN ABBAS

Abu Hurairah Radiallahu anhu reports that the Holy Prophet (SAW) said, “Whoever recites the following Durood eighty times immediately after Asr Salaat on Friday, before standing up from his place, Allah will forgive eighty years of sins and grant him the reward equivalent to eighty years of worship.”

(Allahumma salli alaa muhammadinin nabiyyil ummiyyi wa-ala aalihi wasallim tasleema)

Translation: O Allah bless Muhammad, the unlettered Prophet, and his family and grant them best of peace.

HADITH RECORDED IN JAME SAGEER ON THE AUTHORITY OF ABU HURAIRAH

Let us all recite this today(Jumma) after Asr by reading this durood 80 times remaining seated after Asr Salaah and we will get 80 years of Nafil (superogatory) worship reward. How generous is Allah for we can never imagine!

Let us also recite this from now on every Jumma after Asr Salah!

PropellerAds

For those who believe in such easy ways to get their sins forgiven and enter into heaven Quran poses the following question.

"Do you think that you shall enter the Garden (of bliss) without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? They encountered suffering and adversity, and were so shaken in spirit that even the Apostle and those of faith who were with him cried, 'When (will come) the help of Allah?' Ah! Verily, the help of Allah is (always) near!" [2:214]

Wassalam

For those who believe in such easy ways to get their sins forgiven and enter into heaven Quran poses the following question.

Can a Hadith be wrong? Unless it has been incorrectly translated it seems very clear.

Can a Hadith be wrong? Unless it has been incorrectly translated it seems very clear.

opening up a can of worms...

Brother, Hamza, I'm sorry about the above. I see under your signature "sunniforum", it is Deobandi. Meaning that they do use weak hadeeths a lot.

So please, verify with shaykh Ayman the hadeeths. I know you're on there too.

Allah is the most generous in rewards. Our bad deeds erase our good deeds, and our good deeds erase our bad ones, and vise verse. Please correct me anyone if I am mistaken. The bad deeds we earned were easy to earn and in our eyes were minute, but were not. The way we erase them is in a fair way such as deleting them with good deeds that in our eyes are minute, but are not. Allahu A'Alam.

Canacolin, we don't believe we are destined to Paradise just because we are Muslims. It is all about our scale of good and bad deeds on the judgement day.

How heavy are the bad deeds you should compare.

I am not with knowledge so I may not be accurate.

Edited by Orthodox

assalaam alaikum.

the situation is serious.everyone must remember, be careful when you hear someone say that it is hadhith. make sure of it's authenticity.

a sahih hadhith cannt be wrong..but all hadhiths are not sahih,there are la'eef ones too.

You're right ukhti. I wouldn't criticize a hadeeth before I know if it is from Muhammad, sall-Allahu alayhi wa salam, or not.

The thing is that just because someone says" It's sahih", doesn't mean it is...

I don't know how this stuff works unless I read them of off a reliable source.

"Do you think that you shall enter the Garden (of bliss) without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? They encountered suffering and adversity, and were so shaken in spirit that even the Apostle and those of faith who were with him cried, 'When (will come) the help of Allah?' Ah! Verily, the help of Allah is (always) near!" [2:214]

Wassalam

Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, you are quoting this verse out of context. When there are hadith which give us incentives to do certain actions and we will gain forgiveness then know that they are only referring to the forgiveness of minor sins and not major sins. Major sins can only be forgiven by sincere repentance with the intention of not repeating the act again. These incentives encourage us to remember Allah and praise and glorify him and should be acted upon as is this consensus of scholars.

and Allah knows best in all matters

Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb do not let those with a lack of knowledge and incorrect understanding of Islam deter you from gaining these rewards. Let us make the best of every second and the seconds wasted without the remembrance of Allah will be seconds that we will regret for forever.

He is not a Muslim. You don't greet him with the Salam, right? I'm asking becasue I forgot a ruling on that.

and incorrect understanding of Islam
You are not refearing to me, right? I never said anything incorrect. If I have, correct me.

See you on Athaar,smile.

Edited by Orthodox

Brother, Hamza, I'm sorry about the above. I see under your signature "sunniforum", it is Deobandi. Meaning that they do use weak hadeeths a lot.

So please, verify with shaykh Ayman the hadeeths. I know you're on there too.

Allah is the most generous in rewards. Our bad deeds erase our good deeds, and our good deeds erase our bad ones, and vise verse. Please correct me anyone if I am mistaken. The bad deeds we earned were easy to earn and in our eyes were minute, but were not. The way we erase them is in a fair way such as deleting them with good deeds that in our eyes are minute, but are not. Allahu A'Alam.

Canacolin, we don't believe we are destined to Paradise just because we are Muslims. It is all about our scale of good and bad deeds on the judgement day.

How heavy are the bad deeds you should compare.

I am not with knowledge so I may not be accurate.

Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, this is a very offensive statement and a statement that will only cause further divisions within Muslims. You say it is a deobandi website i say it is a Muslim website for Sunni Muslims. You say they use weak hadith then i say bring forth your evidance....

You need to understand that consensus of scholars state that weak hadith can be used for virtuous purposes but not for fundamentals and sharia'. Please gain correct understanding before making such statements and please do not make statements which will cause division within Muslims. Gain correct knowwledge for that is the duty of all Muslims.

this is a very offensive statement
Apologies. It is.

I believe that truth should be diferentiated from falsehood.Plus what you say is offensive to me. Read their threads about Ibn Taymeyyah and some fndamental Islam,then tell me how "Sunni" they are.

You say they use weak hadith then i say bring forth your evidance....
Ask me that on Athaar forum.

consensus of scholars state that weak hadith can be used for virtuous purposes but not for fundamentals and sharia'.
When I ask if a hadeeth is weak I do not reject what you stated.The thing is that we follow different fundamentals, not you. However, if it is weak, it is misleading to label it what you have.

Muhammad, sall-Alalhu alayhi wa salam, said this when he, saws, didn't! ???

Please gain correct understanding before making such statements

I'm not the one writting my own articles here, and spreading them.

I'm not saying the hadeeth is weak.

Edited by Orthodox

Apologies. It is.

I believe that truth should be diferentiated from falsehood.Plus what you say is offensive to me. Read their threads about Ibn Taymeyyah and some fndamental Islam,then tell me how "Sunni" they are.

Ask me that on Athaar forum.

When I ask if a hadeeth is weak I do not reject what you stated.The thing is that we follow different fundamentals, not you. However, if it is weak, it is misleading to label it what you have.

Muhammad, sall-Alalhu alayhi wa salam, said this when he, saws, didn't! ???

I'm not the one writting my own articles here, and spreading them.

I'm not saying the hadeeth is weak.

Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, firstly always begin your posts with the Islamic greeting Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, Secondly those with no knowledge should not even begin to attempt to try and imply that what they follow is the right way and what others follow is wrong. Do not lower yourself and expose your arrogance because you have know where near adequate knowldge to begin such a discussion. You have not made any relevant point at all instead an absurd statement which you cannot backup. Next time think before you post. That is all on this matter.

firstly always begin your posts with the Islamic greeting Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb
I'll accept this one politely. Wa Alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Secondly those with no knowledge should not even begin to attempt to try and imply that what they follow is the right way and what others follow is wrong.
The wrong way is evident and the right way is evident. What others follow is none of my business as long as you aren't claiming falsehood in my face. The site is Deobandi and Deobandis do rely on lots of weak hadeeths. My book below will prove it to you. I do not speak from myself. See from which scholars is it. And do you want me to brig you links from from top scholars? You're on Athaar as well, it's under the sects section. The reason I said it is because we follow the same aqeedah as far as I recall.

1. I said that Deobandis follow weak hadeeths.

2. You asked for evidence.

3. I would give it to you on Athaar since discussions of sectism are not permitted on here. So, you have access to Multaqa we can take it there.

Do not lower yourself and expose your arrogance because you have know where near adequate knowldge to begin such a discussion
Do you think I care that I am low in the eyes of people? That is not the purpose for which I write, I hope.

What discussion?

I politely asked you for the authenticy of the hadeeth. That I made the clain about the site being Deobandi. Do you want evidence? When I quostioned them about Salafiyyah and Abdul Wahabb, it was like going to israel to ask about Islam!

You have not made any relevant point at all instead an absurd statement which you cannot backup
Which is my absurd statment?

I ignore most people.I hope you don't turn out like them. Do you know which gropi I refeared to? Hayathi & Mamathi?

One is Sufi inclined that includes grave veneration, Awliya veneration and other weak beliefs. The other isn't and they do stick to certain Sunan but raly on a lot weak and fabricated hadeeths. The book that this post is about clearly shows that and other stuff that the Deobandis are upon with evidence from their own books.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetumm-ul-qura(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/info/user_pages/page.asp?art_id=56"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetumm-ul-qura(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/info/user_pages...e.asp?art_id=56[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetdocs.umm-ul-qura(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/QawlSadid.pdf"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetdocs.umm-ul-qura(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/QawlSadid.pdf[/url]

P.S. I used to be amongs them.And especially on the forum.

Come again Hamza. I lost my interset for sect discussion. I am obligated and my shaykhs says that I should advice others to take Islam not from Sunni path and their kind! Well, he said that I can.

Edited by Orthodox

not even begin to attempt to try and imply that what they follow is the right way and what others follow is wrong
Is it dangerous to believe that one religion is the right one? If you are not of the view that it is not dengerous but obigatory then you can't tell me not to declare a sect wrong. I believe that Islam is a protected religion and so the Qur'aan and the Sunna must be; their rope.

I see why you advised that about the devition of the umma, the interpretation of the "saved one." However, don't you think that we should advice one another where to take our deen from? I would have appreciated if someone done that for me a while back. As far as I know the general ruling of the 72 sects being in the fire is not something we should start branding onto individual people we know. That is not what I am doing. I am advising others to take Islam from the Qur'aan, Sunn,a and Salaf us Sahh. The way to do that is to take it from scholars that took it directly from them.

I request forgivness for anything offensive I've said. Wrong too.

Edited by Orthodox

:sl:

hamza, can you please state the authenticity of that hadhith?is it a sahih hadhith or not?

I'll find out, InshAllah.

Brother, sorry about the "Deobandis rely on weak hadeeths", I know how much you like to stick to some imams.....Ignore it. My issue with Sunni path and all others I have a problem with is the core;aqeedah. I know...your priority is fiqh, ours is aqeedah.

End it here.

Edited by Orthodox

Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, you are quoting this verse out of context. When there are hadith which give us incentives to do certain actions and we will gain forgiveness then know that they are only referring to the forgiveness of minor sins and not major sins. Major sins can only be forgiven by sincere repentance with the intention of not repeating the act again. These incentives encourage us to remember Allah and praise and glorify him and should be acted upon as is this consensus of scholars.

Assalamu alaikum,

What out of context you are referring to my dear brother. Can you show me any verse in the Quran that says, your sins will be forgiven by such easy methods? Eighty years sins forgiven and the reward equivalent to eighty years of worship in just 10 minutes!!! I remember now one such hadith that sys just by uttering "there is no God but Allah" one would enter heaven. I challege you to show me any verse in the Quran that states about such "keys" to Heaven. By the way, the following hadith (Hadith Qudsi) says all muslims no matter what wrong they do is quaranteed heaven and the most shocking is that, not only the sins of the muslims will be forgiven but also their sins will be unloaded on Christains and Jews. Strange!

Narrated Abu Musa (r.a.): Allah's Messenger (s.a.s.) said:

On the Day of Resurrection, my Ummah (nation) will be gathered into three groups, one sort will enter Paradise without rendering an account (of their deeds). Another sort will be reckoned on easy account and admitted into Paradise. Yet another sort will come bearing on their backs heaps of sins like great mountains. Allah will ask the angels though He knows best about them: Who are these people? They will reply: They are humble slaves of yours. He will say: Unload the sins from them and put the same over the Jews and Christians; then let the humble slaves get into Paradise by virtue of My Mercy.

Taken from a book entitled 110 Hadith Qudsi, translated by Syed Masood-ul-Hasan, Revision and Commentaries by Ibrahim M. Kunna, published by Darussalam, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia in 1996/1417H, appears a Qudsi Hadith No. 8 on page 19/20.

(For more information please refer to Islamqa(dot)com/en/ref/9488)

Muslims are divided in to three groups and all are one way or other forgiven and finally Allah will Unload the sins from Muslims and put the same over the Jews and Christians and punish them!!!! And how casually it says Allah will ask Angels who are these people as if Alalh does not know about them! And unload sins of Muslims on Christians and Jews! This is a challege to Allah and mockery of the verses in the Quran.

In verse 2:80; when the Jews said: “Hell fire will touch us but few known daysâ€, Allah responded by saying: “have you taken a promise from Allah of such a nature†“Or, do you say of God what you know notâ€. We have a very serious warning here, and a real situation. When reading the hadiths, together with the hadith that says “anyone who says there is no God except Allah: La Ilaha Illa Allah, will go to Heaven", one should wonder how naive is to believe this is a Hadith from our prophet. Has Allah given a promise of such a nature to us like this anywhere? If yes, show please where Ayah says this, and where this is found from Allahâ€? We are imitating the jews and even going far beyond.

Wassalam

Assalamu Alaykum

Don't listen to the brother above. He is a Quranis.

Brother Hamza, this statment:

You need to understand that consensus of scholars state that weak hadith can be used for virtuous purposes but not for fundamentals and sharia'.
Is false. You may be speaking about Debandi ulma. Deobandi ulma is not the whole ulma.

I may not have knowledge, but I know people who do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can't use weak Hadith these days.

That's because for Amal, you need faith, and one cannot bring faith upon any weak Hadith.

Even those who allow Amal on weak Hadith stipulate the 'faith' prerequisite, which is as good as saying that one shouldn't do Amal at all.

As for the Salaf using weak Hadith in Fiqh, then the game rules were different for them. They are allowed to do what we are not allowed to do these days. Those were the days when Isnad had a practical application, and they knew what they were doing, and their mentality and perception of strong/weak was different than the Khalaf.

See this:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetahlalhdeeth(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/vbe/showthread.php?t=6941"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetahlalhdeeth(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/vbe/showthread.php?t=6941[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.islamicawakening(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/f...-hadith-30579/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.islamicawakening(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/f...-hadith-30579/[/url]

Al-Haafidth Ibn Hajar Al-‘Asqalani said: “There are three conditions that must be fulfilled in order to use the weak Hadeeth: -

(a) It is well accepted that the weakness should only be slight. This will help to exclude hadeeths reported by liars or accused reporters who are known to commit big mistakes.

(b) The weak Hadeeth should be used under already well-established principles and should not bring in ideas of its own.

© When a weak Hadeeth is used (after it fulfills the above two conditions), it should not be believed to be said by the Messenger of Allah (Sallao Alaihe Wassallam), lest we refer to him (Sallao Alaihe Wassallam) with that which he did not say.

Ibn Taymiyya(rh) said in his book "al-qaida al-jaleela fit- tawwasuli wal-waseela", with commentary of Dr. Rabi'a bin Hadi 'Umayr al-Mudkhali, professor in the Islamic University of Madinah al-Munawwara, Page 162, para 478:

"But Ahmad ibn Hanbal and other scholars permitted the narration [of hadith] regarding the virtues of good what is not established [as authentic] as long as it is not known that it is a lie."

About the hadeeths he quoted:

The above Hadith is considered as “Hasan†by Abu Abdillah Al-Nu’man- Al-Qawl al-Badee’, pg 382, Al Muassah al-Rayyan / Takhreej Al-Ihya with Ihya, vol 1, pg 247, Dar Al-Hadith

I'll accept this one politely. Wa Alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

If you claim to take from Sunnah then surely it is an established Sunnah to greet one with Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb.

The wrong way is evident and the right way is evident. What others follow is none of my business as long as you aren't claiming falsehood in my face. The site is Deobandi and Deobandis do rely on lots of weak hadeeths. My book below will prove it to you. I do not speak from myself. See from which scholars is it. And do you want me to brig you links from from top scholars? You're on Athaar as well, it's under the sects section. The reason I said it is because we follow the same aqeedah as far as I recall.

You can continue to cause division among the ummah but i will continue to call unity. Those with a lack of knowledge and understanding will always rant on about that which they do not understand. It is ranting that they do best and they speak little sense.

1. I said that Deobandis follow weak hadeeths.

2. You asked for evidence.

3. I would give it to you on Athaar since discussions of sectism are not permitted on here. So, you have access to Multaqa we can take it there.

Do you think I care that I am low in the eyes of people? That is not the purpose for which I write, I hope.

You are lowering yourself in that you are exposing yourself to be those who call others misled and that which you folow is the only right way. Pure arrogance and Allah loveth not those who are arrogant and quick to judge others and call them this and that.

What discussion?

I politely asked you for the authenticy of the hadeeth. That I made the clain about the site being Deobandi. Do you want evidence? When I quostioned them about Salafiyyah and Abdul Wahabb, it was like going to israel to ask about Islam!

Why do you enjoin hatred upon other Muslims? A Muslim is a brother upon another Muslim so implement this great saying of Rasulallah (Pbuh) and desist from causing divisions

Which is my absurd statment?

I ignore most people.I hope you don't turn out like them. Do you know which gropi I refeared to? Hayathi & Mamathi?

One is Sufi inclined that includes grave veneration, Awliya veneration and other weak beliefs. The other isn't and they do stick to certain Sunan but raly on a lot weak and fabricated hadeeths. The book that this post is about clearly shows that and other stuff that the Deobandis are upon with evidence from their own books.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetumm-ul-qura(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/info/user_pages/page.asp?art_id=56"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetumm-ul-qura(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/info/user_pages...e.asp?art_id=56[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetdocs.umm-ul-qura(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/QawlSadid.pdf"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetdocs.umm-ul-qura(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/QawlSadid.pdf[/url]

I think you are mixing brelvees and Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jama'ah for they are very different. As Ahlus Sunnah Wal jama'a we follow orthodox Islam.

P.S. I used to be amongs them.And especially on the forum.

Come again Hamza. I lost my interset for sect discussion. I am obligated and my shaykhs says that I should advice others to take Islam not from Sunni path and their kind! Well, he said that I can.

Your aim is to create division and my aim is to create unity that is the difference. You may do blind taqleed to whomever you like. You can continue to call others whatever you like but know that Allah is the judge and he will judge all on the day of judgement.

Is it dangerous to believe that one religion is the right one? If you are not of the view that it is not dengerous but obigatory then you can't tell me not to declare a sect wrong. I believe that Islam is a protected religion and so the Qur'aan and the Sunna must be; their rope.

I see why you advised that about the devition of the umma, the interpretation of the "saved one." However, don't you think that we should advice one another where to take our deen from? I would have appreciated if someone done that for me a while back. As far as I know the general ruling of the 72 sects being in the fire is not something we should start branding onto individual people we know. That is not what I am doing. I am advising others to take Islam from the Qur'aan, Sunn,a and Salaf us Sahh. The way to do that is to take it from scholars that took it directly from them.

Then why are you branding "Deobandi's" and all other groups or followings deviated and the "salafi's" the right way? I have heard this from so many salafi's and it is always the ones with no knowledge but those with knowldge will not lower themself to call others names and judge them. I am also advising you not to do blind taqleed but to learn Islam properly from established scholars from the past 1500 years. You as a lay person have not got sufficient knowledge to say who is right or who is wrong as you would just be parroting what others are saying.

It is such a nice concept is'nt it saying follow Qur'an and Sunnah. But how easy is it in practise? The only way to follow it properly is to gain vast knowledge and take from established scholars over the past 1500 years. You say you sheikh says this or that then why are you following whatever your sheikh says blindly? Are you for certain that everything he is telling you is correct? You are just repeating what he is saying and have not got any knowledge to back up your statements.

Inshallah there will be recompanse in the akhirah for your extremely offensive remarks which you have made right from the beginning and your attempts to cause rifts in the ummah by your dergoatory and division causing statements.

Edited by hamza81

I'll find out, InshAllah.

Brother, sorry about the "Deobandis rely on weak hadeeths", I know how much you like to stick to some imams.....Ignore it. My issue with Sunni path and all others I have a problem with is the core;aqeedah. I know...your priority is fiqh, ours is aqeedah.

End it here.

You have just exposed yourself to be a devious and sly person. On one post you say forgive me then in another you make you sly comments mocking those who follow other methodologies to your own. Allah knows what is in your heart. You say i like to stick to some imaams and you don't? You keep going on about your sheikh? If he told you to jump off a cliff then would you? Are you not blindly following him over others? You are contradicting yourself!

Then you make another devious statement at the end saying my priority is fiqh and not aqidah how do you know what my priority is? How can you make such devious remarks? I suggest you go back to the Sunnah and follow the way Rasulallah(Pbuh) conducted himself and desist from lowering yourself in such a manner. You love to juddge and brand others are deviants and misled yet you blindly follow who you follow without any knowledge of your own. Learn correct Islam and gain proper knowledge and please refrain from being devious and sly as this is not the way a Muslim is supposed to be.

Assalamu alaikum,

What out of context you are referring to my dear brother. Can you show me any verse in the Quran that says, your sins will be forgiven by such easy methods? Eighty years sins forgiven and the reward equivalent to eighty years of worship in just 10 minutes!!! I remember now one such hadith that sys just by uttering "there is no God but Allah" one would enter heaven. I challege you to show me any verse in the Quran that states about such "keys" to Heaven. By the way, the following hadith (Hadith Qudsi) says all muslims no matter what wrong they do is quaranteed heaven and the most shocking is that, not only the sins of the muslims will be forgiven but also their sins will be unloaded on Christains and Jews. Strange!

Narrated Abu Musa (r.a.): Allah's Messenger (s.a.s.) said:

On the Day of Resurrection, my Ummah (nation) will be gathered into three groups, one sort will enter Paradise without rendering an account (of their deeds). Another sort will be reckoned on easy account and admitted into Paradise. Yet another sort will come bearing on their backs heaps of sins like great mountains. Allah will ask the angels though He knows best about them: Who are these people? They will reply: They are humble slaves of yours. He will say: Unload the sins from them and put the same over the Jews and Christians; then let the humble slaves get into Paradise by virtue of My Mercy.

Taken from a book entitled 110 Hadith Qudsi, translated by Syed Masood-ul-Hasan, Revision and Commentaries by Ibrahim M. Kunna, published by Darussalam, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia in 1996/1417H, appears a Qudsi Hadith No. 8 on page 19/20.

(For more information please refer to Islamqa(dot)com/en/ref/9488)

Muslims are divided in to three groups and all are one way or other forgiven and finally Allah will Unload the sins from Muslims and put the same over the Jews and Christians and punish them!!!! And how casually it says Allah will ask Angels who are these people as if Alalh does not know about them! And unload sins of Muslims on Christians and Jews! This is a challege to Allah and mockery of the verses in the Quran.

In verse 2:80; when the Jews said: “Hell fire will touch us but few known days”, Allah responded by saying: “have you taken a promise from Allah of such a nature” “Or, do you say of God what you know not”. We have a very serious warning here, and a real situation. When reading the hadiths, together with the hadith that says “anyone who says there is no God except Allah: La Ilaha Illa Allah, will go to Heaven", one should wonder how naive is to believe this is a Hadith from our prophet. Has Allah given a promise of such a nature to us like this anywhere? If yes, show please where Ayah says this, and where this is found from Allah”? We are imitating the jews and even going far beyond.

Wassalam

Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, i think you have misunderstood these type of hadith when they refer to the forgiveness of sin. Firstly when it refers to forgiveness of sins then it is ONLY referring to the forgiveness of minor sins and not major sins. Major sins can ONLY be forgiven by sincere repentance with the intention NEVER to repeat the act. I can only quote you similar hadith from Bukhari and Muslim of you like?

Assalamu Alaykum

Don't listen to the brother above. He is a Quranis.

Brother Hamza, this statment: Is false. You may be speaking about Debandi ulma. Deobandi ulma is not the whole ulma.

I may not have knowledge, but I know people who do.

About the hadeeths he quoted:

You have just been exposed once again. Do you not even read what you quote? You say my statement is false when i stated that weak hadith can only be used for virtuous deeds as in enjoinging good and forbidding evil and you quoted in your last post:

"But Ahmad ibn Hanbal and other scholars permitted the narration [of hadith] regarding the virtues of good what is not established [as authentic] as long as it is not known that it is a lie."

So you have just confirmed what i stated was correct! Then why did you say that what i said was'nt when what you quoted proved what i said was correct. That means you do not even undertsand what you are pasting and nore do you understand anything about this topic. Again blind following is not going to help you.

Also more evidance of the acceptance of weak hadith for virtuous deeds:

From the Epilogue of hafiz al-Sakhawi's

"al-Qawl al-badi` fi al-salat `ala al-habib al-shafi`"

[The Admirable Doctrine Concerning the Invocation upon the Beloved Intercessor]

Shaykh al-Islam Abu Zakariyya al-Nawawi (rad.ia-LLahu `anhu) said in the 'Adhkar':

"The ulama among the experts in hadith and the experts in law and others have said: it is permissible and (also) recommended that the religious practice (al-`amal) concerning good deeds and good character (al-fadâ'il), encouragement to good and discouragement from evil (al-targhib wa al-tarhib) be based (even) on weak hadith (bi al-hadith al- da`îf) as long as it is not forged (mawdu`).

So you have just confirmed what i stated was correct. Please go back and learn correct knowledge and stop causing divisions in the Ummah as this is what shaythan wants and Rasulallah (Pbuh) emphasised unity in the ummah. You have already exposed yourself firstly for being devious and sly in your comments and secondly quoting something you do not understand. You are out of your depth and so it is incumbant on you to learn corrct knowledge as knowledge brings clarity to all matters!

So it is time you stopped ranting on about that which is out of your depth and that which you do no understand and time that you learnt correct knowledge about Islam from established scholars and do not blindly follow as it is clear that you do not even understand this issue and you have confirmed that in your previous posts.

Edited by hamza81

Wa Alaykum Salam

Then why are you branding "Deobandi's" and all other groups or followings deviated and the "salafi's" the right way?
Quote me where I said anything about "Salafis."

I said that the site is Deobandi and it is. Why? I am biasedagainst other aqeedas. And I will continue to advise others not to take their deen from those with fabricated aqeedas.

I have heard this from so many salafi's and it is always the ones with no knowledge but those with knowldge will not lower themself to call others names and judge them.
Again, I am not calling others names and judgeing them with falsehood. The site is Deobandi. I don't think this forum allows propagation of unreliable sites.

I am also advising you not to do blind taqleed but to learn Islam properly from established scholars from the past 1500 years.
What makesyou believe I'lll folllow what you advise me with? Blind taqleed on the 30% previous cholars contradicted on and me taking this from scholars who studied it is learning Islam properly.

You as a lay person have not got sufficient knowledge to say who is right or who is wrong as you would just be parroting what others are saying.
Again, I wll continue to oppose to what Allah denied for Himself;Ashari and Maturidi aqeedah. I am without knowledge of aqeedah. So are others, is it fair for them to be taking their fundamentals without knowing what fundamentals they are aquiring?

It is such a nice concept is'nt it saying follow Qur'an and Sunnah. But how easy is it in practise
My deen and my life if between me and Allah. Are you calling me a hypocrite? Just becasue I claim my aqeedah to be the Qur'aan and the Sunna doesn't mean i am saying it to praise myself , or whatever you're accusing me of.

The only way to follow it properly is to gain vast knowledge and take from established scholars over the past 1500 years.
I am following scholars who took it directly from them. As I have said many time sin the past. Our scholars follow the 70% fiqh from the madhabs, the 30% they contradicted on, I do not pick and choose on, I follow scholars who studied it (Bin Baz, utaymeen etc...). Are you claiming they are not estabilished scholars?

You say you sheikh says this or that then why are you following whatever your sheikh says blindly?
Because Allah ordained me to do so. My obligation is to ask people of knowledge. This shaykh is a skilled one and no I am not following any shayk that comes across my way. I know what shaykh Ayman follows. And from who he took his knowledge from.

Are you for certain that everything he is telling you is correct?
Are you implying that you fear Allah more than the ulma? Astakfirullah?!

You are just repeating what he is saying and have not got any knowledge to back up your statements.
Which one? I gave you evidence from students. You give me yours about the statment of weak hadeeths. That the whole ulma says it; prove it!

Inshallah there will be recompanse in the akhirah for your extremely offensive remarks which you have made right from the beginning and your attempts to cause rifts in the ummah by your dergoatory and division causing statements.
Please tell me what is it that I said that was "extremely offensive." I have apologized to you even though I believe to be in the right. Tell me, what was it I saic so I that I apologize.