Islamic Forum
hamza81

Get 80 Years Of Nafil Worship Reward In Just 10 Minutes!

Hamza, I am very compassionate to my brothers and sisters in Islam. I don't know what is the point for what you have written above.

Yes, I was banned, but on request the first time. I requested a bann because of my behavior. I did not show kindness to non-Muslims who came and called Muhammad, sall-Allahu alayhoi wa salam, a pervert etc...

I don't qualify for daw'ah anyways. I was in need of it and it didn'( have to do anything with me having followed a Hanafi schiool at that time.

I had avery bad experience with my people from Eurpe since I chose tofollow different fundamentals. That is not the only reason I hate different sects. The Salf hated them too.

My behavior has a lot of influence from the wrong books I have read. I am trying to change so there is no need for you to be making me look evil. I'll accept it for the sake of Allah anyways. As a human, I'll always accept that I am guilty to Allah.

Edited by Orthodox

PropellerAds
Salam,

One can argue "sins like foam of a sea", "heaps of sins like great mountains" are just minor sins. But still you are not answering the point. The prophet says Muslim Ummah will be divided into three groups. The last group is the one who comes with heaps of sins like great mountains and Allah by virtue of His mercy will forgive their sins and enter them into heaven. My questions is; where is the group of Muslims who do major sins? Do you have a case that they already in Hell before categorising the Muslims into three groups?

Wassalam

Wassalam

You are bringing up many hadiths are trying to

Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, brother i don't quite understand the point you are trying to make. What has what you are trying to say got anything to do with the point i have made that these hadith refer to the forgiveness of minor sins not major ones? I have also given you scholarly evidence that this is a fact. I don't see how your point is relevant to this fact or what point you are actually trying to make.

Hamza, I am very compassionate to my brothers and sisters in Islam. I don't know what is the point for what you have written above.

Compassionate? If you were so compassionate you would NEVER behave in such a rude and arrogant manner. If you were so compassionate you would never ridicule people and call what they believe fabricated and false when you do not even know the difference between the two. What you have is arrogance, hatred and enmity certainly not compassion.

Yes, I was banned, but on request the first time. I requested a bann because of my behavior. I did not show kindness to non-Muslims who came and called Muhammad, sall-Allahu alayhoi wa salam, a pervert etc...

You were banned because of your terrible behaviour because you returned after a while and when asked what happend you said you had an issue with the Mods and that is because they did not approve of your Unislamic and terible conduct. I remember your discussions with non Muslims very well and no one said the sort but it is you who attacked them instead of inviting them towards Islam in a beautiful manner. Your conduct only pushed people away from Islam therefore you only had a detrimental effect on us inviting non Muslims towards Islam. You got banned second time because you totally lost the plot when you start attacking everyone. It is like you have this "victim" mentality like you are a victim and everyone else is guilty and wrong.

I don't qualify for daw'ah anyways. I was in need of it and it didn'( have to do anything with me having followed a Hanafi schiool at that time.

You asked for advice and support and i myself gave you a lot of support and advice for which you actually thanked me for and so did others but you decided to ignore it and continue behaving in an unIslamic and badly behaved manner.

You go on about following Qur'an and Sunnah yet Allah says clearly in the Qur'an to invite others in a most beautiful of manners but you decided to ignore this and continue behaving badly and attacking others and ridiculing them.

I had avery bad experience with my people from Eurpe since I chose tofollow different fundamentals. That is not the only reason I hate different sects. The Salf hated them too.

Is that an excuse for acting arrogant and being nasty and hateful towards others? You do not even know the difference between different sects so again please don't act like you know what you are talking about because you have clearly been exposed in here that you know not what you are going on about.

You wreak hatred and enmity and your behaviour is totally contrary to the teachings of Islam. I suggest you go and learn manners and ettiquette of how to conduct yourself and behave like a Muslim should behave and not continue behaving in this manner lest on the day of judgement you will have nothing but the sins of the people you hurt and offended on your back.

I also suggest that you take anger management counselling because you have a lot of anger and enmity in you and you seem to lose it very easily with others as was one of the reasons you were banned in the other forum. You have no self restraint or control and you lose it and do not even think what you are typing. Some of your posts were quite shocking and you are continuing to post without thinking even now.

Allah knows best when you will learn and stop this terrible behaviour and conduct.

Edited by hamza81

No, I'm not a victim neither will I give excuse. I thank you for your intention. But telling me that I know nothing is not how you give daw'ah. I always have admitted that I am not someone who has studied Islam. The reason I was on the forum was so I learn from other Muslims.

I did alhamdulillah and some referred me to a shaykh which was of a lot of help, and I accepted that my book was wrong.

What happened, happened. I am working on my manners and no I do not need anger management clasesses over me being ignorant at some period of my life...

Sorry, mind your own business.

I didn't have an issue with a mode. I needed to clarify with brother Sampharo about the sect Salafi, if it exist. I don't want to be within a sect. I never accepted accusations against some scholars. The scholars need to sort it out themselves.

Again, I got into deen young and I read wrong books. I believed that the way I behaved was right. That our good shaykoons I trust teach otherwise, I am working on my adab.

About other sects, all Muslims shouldn't have patience for them when it comes

No, I'm not a victim neither will I give excuse. I thank you for your intention. But telling me that I know nothing is not how you give daw'ah. I always have admitted that I am not someone who has studied Islam. The reason I was on the forum was so I learn from other Muslims.

I did alhamdulillah and some referred me to a shaykh which was of a lot of help, and I accepted that my book was wrong.

What happened, happened. I am working on my manners and no I do not need anger management clasesses over me being ignorant at some period of my life...

Sorry, mind your own business.

I didn't have an issue with a mode. I needed to clarify with brother Sampharo about the sect Salafi, if it exist. I don't want to be within a sect. I never accepted accusations against some scholars. The scholars need to sort it out themselves.

Again, I got into deen young and I read wrong books. I believed that the way I behaved was right. That our good shaykoons I trust teach otherwise, I am working on my adab.

About other sects, all Muslims shouldn't have patience for them when it comes

Asalaamu alaikum,

If you have no knowledge then stop attacking others. You do not even know the difference between other groups and the group you follow so stop talking like you know the difference. You blindly follow those who you think are right but you have been exposed in here for not knowing why you follow them over anyone else. You do not know anything about Qur'an and Sunnah in order to tell the differences so again stop pretending!

Nothing has changed with you since your ban from Islamic Board forum until now. You are still the same and have the same arrogance and hatred as you had then. You have still got the same ill mannered behaviour and approach and you still continue to attack others but not know why. You should have a very serious look at yourself as this is a wake up call for you. Stop your terrible behaviour and leave your unIslamic attitude otherwise you will continue to dig yourself into a deeper and deeper hole.

I think you should also apologise to everyone in here for the terrible things you have said and for your arrogance. In future do not comment on that which you have no knowledge about. Also before you copy and paste something, understand it because you have already been exposed twice for blind copy and pasting already.

May Allah unite us and rid this ummah of those who aim to disunite. Ameen

Wa Alaykum Salam

One of my goals was to not accuse Muslims of any thing. But I will do it. The only person who has rage against others is you in this case. What made me come to that conclusion are your attacks calling me arrogant, stupid, etc...

I am here to spread links and guide Muslims to right. I am not here to pin-point at peoples responses to my quotes and statements. I don't have sufficient knowledge for that I have always admitted it. I didn't fully read anything you have written..

If you're trying to tell me that I have a mental problem or something, I don't.

I was kind enough to share personal reasons so that you might understand. I apologize if I have wronged you in any way. Again, I believe I know the facts.

Please forgive me.

Wa Alaykum Salam

One of my goals was to not accuse Muslims of any thing. But I will do it. The only person who has rage against others is you in this case. What made me come to that conclusion are your attacks calling me arrogant, stupid, etc...

I am here to spread links and guide Muslims to right. I am not here to pin-point at peoples responses to my quotes and statements. I don't have sufficient knowledge for that I have always admitted it. I didn't fully read anything you have written..

If you're trying to tell me that I have a mental problem or something, I don't.

I was kind enough to share personal reasons so that you might understand. I apologize if I have wronged you in any way. Again, I believe I know the facts.

Please forgive me.

Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb,

Again you are creating things which i have never said when did i call you stupid? Why do you make up things and accuse me of calling you them when i have'nt? You have already accused me of calling you a hypocrite when i did'nt. When you do that it actually makes me think you have got a problem mentally. I am not the only one who has correctly stated that your posts wreak of arrogance.

Stop accusing, stop attacking, stop thinking you know what your talking about when you don't which has been proven by your posts and stop thinking that you are right and everyone else is wrong.

As i have already stated to you i will NOT forgive you until you stop acting and behaving in such a terrible manner. Allah knows until you stop behaving in this unIslamic way then you will not gain forgiveness. I cannot speak for the countless other people you have hurt or offended.

I would rather preserve my time and post to those who are worth posting to so i would appreciate it if you would not post to me again.

JazzakAllahu Khayr

:sl:

As i have already stated to you i will NOT forgive you until you stop acting and behaving in such a terrible manner. Allah knows until you stop behaving in this unIslamic way then you will not gain forgiveness. I cannot speak for the countless other people you have hurt or offended.

Please don't say that brother. You may disagree with one another but you are still brother and sister in Islaam. If something were to happen to either of you the other would also hurt. Don't hold such grudges against one another.

Please don't say that brother. You may disagree with one another but you are still brother and sister in Islaam. If something were to happen to either of you the other would also hurt. Don't hold such grudges against one another.

Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, read her posts and you will realise that she is full of hatred and enmity towards those who follow a different path to hers. She has behaved in this terrible manner in another forum where i advised her to stop this behaviour and she did'nt listen hence she got banned and now in this forum she is continuing to act in the same terrible manner. Read all of her posts in this thread and you will realise what she has said. She will only gain forgiveness once she has stopped this behaviour and approach. This is an incentive for her to change her ways.

and Allah knows best in all matters

Assalamu Alaykum

If I cared MUCH about forums I wouldn't act like I have in the first place. You have achieved for me to feel guilty and ponder over all I have done. It is Allah's will.

That I approached in a wrong way, I'll do that differently next time advising others to flee from sects.

Thank you for that and I have a headache. I won't ask you for evidence that I shouldn't hate that what Allah has negated for Himself. I just need to do it with wisdom and kindness. Actually, I have shared enough information and links so it is time for me to get banned. And I request a bann.

I need to leave this interaction that seems to be only a waste of time. InshAllah I will gain enough knowledge to advise others against innovation and false preaching.

I only need to work on myself first.

I forgive you for your hurtful comments because they are so hurtful.

Edited by Orthodox

You say that so I do better. What ever troubles someone, he should leave it for the better. We can only change our password then never look into the e-mail to see the new one.

Lastly, apologies to the forum.

Assalamu Alaykum

If I cared MUCH about forums I wouldn't act like I have in the first place. You have achieved for me to feel guilty and ponder over all I have done. It is Allah's will.

That I approached in a wrong way, I'll do that differently next time advising others to flee from sects.

Thank you for that and I have a headache. I won't ask you for evidence that I shouldn't hate that what Allah has negated for Himself. I just need to do it with wisdom and kindness. Actually, I have shared enough information and links so it is time for me to get banned. And I request a bann.

I need to leave this interaction that seems to be only a waste of time. InshAllah I will gain enough knowledge to advise others against innovation and false preaching.

I only need to work on myself first.

I forgive you for your hurtful comments because they are so hurtful.

Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb,

You only cause yourself this grief by acting in the way you do. It is just that i have stood upto your terrible behaviour. You should go and learn manners and ettiquette aswell as learning how to conduct yourself towards others.

You talk about advising others, what credibility has someone like yourself got who behaves in such a terrible manner? Who is going to listen or take anyone from someone who contradicts themselves and does not even understand what they are copy and pasting? Look at your behaviour and think to yourself have i really got any credibility acting in this way?

You forgive me for telling the truth? No thanks. Allah knows and others also do once they read this thread that i have every right to rebuke you for your terrible conduct and expose your flawed and absurd arguments and statements.

You are the one that needs to ask others for forgiveness in here for mocking and ridiculing all those who believe and follow differently to what you believe and follow. Don't act like the victim like you always do. Rid yourself of your arrogance and aggressive approach and learn manners and ettiquette and how you should conduct yourself towards others.

Guys,

If anyone of you don't believe in this durood and 80 years of rewards, then just ignore, but let someone else to believe in it, if its gives them hopes of mercy from Allah.

I have heard there are alot of benefits of durood, as Allah Himself commanded us and angels to say durood on prophet Muhammad peace be upon him, so there must be something special about it. If we ask Allah once to send His blessings on Prophet pbuh, in return Allah send 10 blessings on us.

Quran

[33.56] Allah and His angels praise and venerate the Prophet. Believers, praise and venerate him and pronounce peace upon him in abundance.

80 years of rewards is nothing compare to other durood or zikr which gives rewards of 1000 years...

So to conclude this, if any of you don't accept opinion of other, then let it be, but at least do not try to divide yourself or other just because of one opinion. Think for a moment what good you are doing to this umma?

Peace

Edited: Someone said (not 100% of what i read before, it is from memory and contains a great lesson for us to learn from):

Be careful of knowledge, there are 3 stages. Stage one, a person is ignorant, who knows nothing. Stage two, a person learns a lot and then claims to know everything, this stage is a stage of ignorant aswell. Stage 3, a person knows it's value, that what he/she knows is nothing, all knowledge belongs to Allah swt, this is a stage a person does not speak, unless it is needed and this is a stage when a person truly understand his/her worth.

So be careful guys, sometime knowledge can ruin oneself and might bring pride in one self, may Allah protect us from stage 1 and stage 2.

Edited by Mercyonmankind

Wa Alaykum Salaam brother,

thank you for your input and a benefitial post.

I just wanted to clarify that no one has rejected his article or that I have a problem with the Islamic jurisprudence of others. The issue was about others propagating sites that base their Islam on different fundamentals. They are a sect for that reason. It is not my buisiness that others follow different fundamentals either. I just don't want other Muslims to take their Islam from those sites not knowing they are not reliable sites.

The hadeeth brother Hamza quoted is "hasan" and no one rejected any of what he quoted.

Weak or in arabic ÖÚíà is derived from arabic root ÇáÖÚÃæ æåæ ÎáÇà ÇáÞæÉ (weakness, the opposite of strength). Generally, weak hadeeth is the hadeeth which not termed by the hadeeth's scholars as an authentic hadeeth or acceptable. (Authentic or acceptable hadeeth is the hadeeth which in the level 'sahih' or 'hasan'.
Edited by Orthodox

IF does not allow discussions of different sects in Islam. This complex issue will require more than ordinary Muslim's knowledge to engage into various theological differences and interpretations of Islam. All Muslims should make Quran and Sunnah their only source of guidance. Therefore, we advise everyone to stay away from all sects. Please read about them in our 'Avoid All Sects and Cults' forum, here:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=163"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=163[/url]

Posting or discussing any sect-related issue is a violation of IF rules.

I just wanted to clarify that no one has rejected his article or that I have a problem with the Islamic jurisprudence of others. The issue was about others propagating sites that base their Islam on different fundamentals. They are a sect for that reason. It is not my buisiness that others follow different fundamentals either. I just don't want other Muslims to take their Islam from those sites not knowing they are not reliable sites.

the arrogance continues! it has been clarified that you have no knowledge whatsoever about what you're attempting to guide others on. you don't know the difference between the fundamentals. you don't know anything about sects. you don't know what sites are reliable and what sites are not. you are ignorant of all these things and should therefore stop acting as if you have knowledge. who are you trying to deceive? the one who engages in deception will taste the fire. fear Allah and stop deceiving people by pretending you know what you're talking about.

Wassalam,

You are guessing when you say forgiveness of 'minor sins'. You have to back up with evidence. The hadith is self explanatory, and there is no need for any guess work. Again I quote the hadith;

"On the Day of Resurrection, my Ummah (nation) will be gathered into three groups, one sort will enter Paradise without rendering an account (of their deeds). Another sort will be reckoned on easy account and admitted into Paradise. Yet another sort will come bearing on their backs heaps of sins like great mountains. Allah will ask the angels though He knows best about them: Who are these people? They will reply: They are humble slaves of yours. He will say: Unload the sins from them and put the same over the Jews and Christians; then let the humble slaves get into Paradise by virtue of My Mercy."

Do you guess the third catorogy of Muslims that is reffered in the above hadith are people who have done minor sins? If yes, where is the fourth catogory of people who do major sins. Please note in the hadith, the third category of people are referred as "people bearing on their backs heaps of sins like great mountains". And according to you, it is minor sins!!! There is no logic in your arguement. Even assuming that the hadith refers to those who have done minor sins, wherein in the above hadith mentions category of Muslims going to hell/ or heaven by doing major sins? You do not seem to be as convincing as your reply for Orthodox.

Assalamu alaikum

salam,

i think i've said this to you before regarding another issue, that you seem to be rejecting a hadith based on matn on dubious grounds. there are many hadith relating to the day of judgement. we know from another hadith that the poor and the martyrs will have no reckoning. we know from another hadith that believers will seek intercession from our prophet etc. to reject a hadith based on matn, you would have to be absolutely certain that it is wrong. but how can one say that about this hadith, or many of the hadith based on the day of judgement? we don't know what will happen for sure, and there's certainly no 'logical' way to determine what hdith makes sense and what doesn't. so you're simply rejecting a hadith based on your understanding of divine justice. but you overeach yourself as you do not know the mind of Allah.

Wa Alaykum Salaam brother,

thank you for your input and a benefitial post.

The hadeeth brother Hamza quoted is "hasan" and no one rejected any of what he quoted.

Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb i would request all to read her posts in here and see for yourselves what Islam she follows and i urge all to keep well away from it. She clearly does not know what she is posting and she clearly speaks when she has no knowledge of what she is speaking about. She has a very devious nature and she attacks people without hesitation. I have every right to expose her just to warn others to keep away from her posts and do not take anything from her. If you want to know why then i request you read her posts in this thread.

She was already banned from Islamic board forum twice for her terrible conduct and extremely rude and ill mannered behaviour and she clearly cannot control herself. Read her posts and see what Islam she follows and keep away from it.

I don't want ANY Muslims to take from the kind of Islam you follow which is to hate others who don't follow your path and ridicule and mock them. May Allah save us from people like you who speak with no knowledge and cause rifts and division in our Ummah!

Edited by hamza81

Brother, if you were such a peace makes, you wouldn't have been provoking me knowing I have bad manners. I understand what you two are saying. You're saying that I embraced my belief with strong faith, but without knowledge.

Following the way of the Salaf is also following the manners of the Salaf. I am obviously not doing that, so don't judge my manhaj based on me, judge me by

my manhaj.

Our shaaykoons do not teach that I do what I have. I do speak to win, without knowldge.

Now please let's end this.

We can take some aqeedah courses to imbetter ourselves:

I recommend to join in on the live paltalk classes by Muhammad al-Malki, (see (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetilmforall(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetilmforall(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/[/url] ). He has some Aqeedah classes. At the end of the live classes there is Q&A so you could get assistance through there inshaa-Allaah. He also has full sessions just for Q&A (see the time table on his site and convert it to your timezone).

His Paltalk Room is called "ilmforall Know Islam" and can be found in the "Religion and Spirituality > Islam" section of Paltalk ( you can use (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_express.paltalk(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_express.paltalk(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/[/url] ).

Edited by Orthodox

Brother, if you were such a peace makes, you wouldn't have been provoking me knowing I have bad manners. I understand what you two are saying. You're saying that I embraced my belief with strong faith, but without knowledge.

Following the way of the Salaf is also following the manners of the Salaf. I am obviously not doing that, so don't judge my manhaj based on me, judge me by

my manhaj.

Our shaaykoons do not teach that I do what I have. I do speak to win, without knowldge.

Now please let's end this.

We can take some aqeedah courses to imbetter ourselves:

Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb,

Im not provoking you at all but i am exposing you to all in this forum because they deserve to know that this behaviour of yours is not new but you have been like this from before that is why you got banned from Islamic Board forum.

I have already exposed your flawed arguments and your contradictions and the fact that you copy and paste that which you do not understand and i have also flawed your sheer arrogance talking like you know what you are talking about when you clearly don't.

You are a terrible representative of Islam as was proven in Islamic Board forum when you attacked many non Muslims who needed proper dawah and you also attacked many Muslims who came asking for advice. You have also continuously cause rifts and divisions within the ummah by your absurd statements.

You have represented your group in the worst of ways and that is why no one should take anything from you because it has been proven that you don't know what your going on about but continuously contradict yourself.

Therefore you should immediatley learn proper adab(ettiquette) and manners of how to conduct yourself and also learn about the fundamentals of Islam properly before you make such absurd statements of which you know nothing about. Everyone in here also deserves an apology from you for your terrible conduct and behaviour.

Im not provoking you at all but i am exposing you to all in this forum because they deserve to know that this behaviour of yours is not new but you have been like this from before that is why you got banned from Islamic Board forum.

Assalamu Alaykum dear brother, I don't think that is of anyone's concern on this forum. I have responded to that what I knew how to respond to, the rest I ignored. You're pulling my tounge when you're saying I have contradicted etc... myself.

I skimmed thtough sister's reply saying something about my lack of Arabic, not knowing the meaning of manhaj ...

Aaqeeda refers to our creed, our basic beliefs; it is the foundation of Islam. Manhaj is your entire way of carrying out Islam. It includes your Aaqeeda, and also your Ibaada, and your akhlaq, and how you raise your family (ibada), etc...

About the waek hadeeth, it should not oppose an authentic hadeeth is what I was implying to your statment. I quoted what I did for the sake of information to those who read it, not to correct you.

Since I am without sufficient knowledge, don't dscuss my Islam with me after it should be very clear to you that I am firm on my believes.

This focus on me in public is fame from what you are doing. Neither does a Muslim care that they are shunn by the people as long as they are praiseworthy with Allah, Azz Wa Jall.

It affects Islam, and that is all I think that came honestly from your mind. JazzakAllahu Khayr

Best thoughts. This topic really needs to be closed.

Edited by Orthodox

Subhanallah what immense reward in just a few minutes. How generous is Allah. Let us take advantage of our creators generosity whilst we still can for death can take us at any second and our book of deeds will close!